Import of Indian cotton likely to be resumed

Status
Not open for further replies.

waz

SENIOR MODERATOR
Sep 15, 2006
Country
Pakistan
Sure if it means Pakistan don't have to go to IMF every few years. Time to get out of this cycle of of debt relief from IMF, CHINA, Arabs etc It cripple GDP growth and with it comes all sort of problems that will mean every existence of Pakistan as state will be in danger.
Get the attitude of the people to change (pay taxes, not cheat etc) , put in power people who won’t be helping themselves to state funds, then you’ll see the cycle break.

CriticalThought

Oct 10, 2016
Country
Pakistan
Thus making Pakistani textiles further dependent on our existential enemy. The gradual capitulation to India continues under the BKT regime.

Turingsage

BANNED
Sep 28, 2014
Country
India
bas daikh tay jao, before people start jumping in the anti Imran Khan band wagon, think it through. india is economically in deep shit and we are using the punitive & incentive approach. so the math folks.
:laughcry: :woot:

I fell of my chair at this utterly preposterous justification. The cotton sold would increase India's GDP by 0.0000000000000000000000000001% at best

StraightEdge

Jan 21, 2021
Country
India
I say good choice - money and economy will make everyone better not some stupid articles like 370. Kashmir is anyway an endless money pit for India - pour billions and no return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom