What's new

IMF Admits China Has Overtaken The US As The World’s Largest Economy; But Why Is The Media Silent?

Viva_Viet

SENIOR MEMBER
Jun 26, 2011
6,603
-5
3,146
Country
Viet Nam
Location
Viet Nam
I guess you keep mentioning the wages of workers in Apple factories as if to show off.
But I can't feel it.Because my monthly salary is about 1,500 dollars, my wife is about 1,000 dollars less. We can only be regarded as very ordinary families in China.

My uncle is a farmer, he grows fruits and his annual income reaches 80,000 US dollars.
Whatever, there r still 600 million Cnese earning less than 140usd per month, plus 290 million Cnese earning less than 281 usd per month. It mean there r abt 900 million out of 1,4billion Cnese r living in poverty.

Not mentioning u can earn 1,500 usd per month, but that money is still not enough to buy an apartment in Shanghai, and living cost there is abt 800-1200 usd per month, u still cant save much money.
Comrade Viva viet.
Poor people maybe a potential for China's future growth. Usually poorer regions have more potential for development and growth rates are higher. Just like Vietnam.

Anyway the figure you use are disposable income. Already been discussed several times.
No. Those Cnese become poor bcs CN already fell into Middle income trap when reaching GDP per capita $10,000 usd like in Libya.

The rich get richer while the poor get poorer. Many Cnese earned 700-900 usd per month before trade war, but now,they only earn 281 usd per month. They r fell into the trap and got No way out now cos their factories closed and move to VN to avoid trade war while CN govt failed to create new jobs for them
 
Last edited:

Han-Tang

FULL MEMBER

New Recruit

Sep 13, 2020
73
0
106
Country
China
Location
China
Aha,china's "little comrade" VIETNAM is talking about china'ss economy, just like a student lecture his teacher on how to do his work. so funny!
 

Viva_Viet

SENIOR MEMBER
Jun 26, 2011
6,603
-5
3,146
Country
Viet Nam
Location
Viet Nam
Aha,our little comrade VIETNAM is talking our economy. so funny!
Yeah, why not ?? there r 290 million Cnese only earn 281 usd per month, even lower than VN Luxshare, VN Samsung workers, plus 600 million Cnese earning less than 140 usd per month, and u think CN is no 1 ??:lol:
 

Han-Tang

FULL MEMBER

New Recruit

Sep 13, 2020
73
0
106
Country
China
Location
China
just show your average revenue,then we'll talk.
Yeah, why not ?? there r 290 million Cnese only earn 281 usd per month, even lower than VN Luxshare, VN Samsung workers, plus 600 million Cnese earning less than 140 usd per month, and u think CN is no 1 ??:lol:
IN 2019, VIETNAM'S GDP per capita is $2564 ,but you talk as if you're $ 25000.
QQ图片20201024081206.png
 
Last edited:

redtom

FULL MEMBER
Aug 2, 2020
281
0
388
Country
China
Location
China
Whatever, there r still 600 million Cnese earning less than 140usd per month, plus 290 million Cnese earning less than 281 usd per month. It mean there r abt 900 million out of 1,4billion Cnese r living in poverty.

Not mentioning u can earn 1,500 usd per month, but that money is still not enough to buy an apartment in Shanghai, and living cost there is abt 800-1200 usd per month, u still cant save much money.
I don't live in Shanghai, I live in a small city with only 600,000 people. I can get a monthly salary of US$4,000 in Shanghai. But Shanghai does not provide me with flexible working hours and a slow-paced life.I can go to work at 10 am and leave at 4 pm.Most Chinese people do not live in megacities such as Shanghai and Beijing.

China has more than 350 million minors and 40 million college students. These are 0 income groups. China also has an official population of 150 million poor. If you count the full-time wives with 0 income, how many people are there in total?

We need to emphasize that we are a developing country.To avoid being recognized as a developed country, we should also pay more attention to low-income groups.China is just a country with a GDP per capita of US$10,000, but I don’t understand why Vietnamese can come out to laugh at China?
 

Viva_Viet

SENIOR MEMBER
Jun 26, 2011
6,603
-5
3,146
Country
Viet Nam
Location
Viet Nam
I don't live in Shanghai, I live in a small city with only 600,000 people. I can get a monthly salary of US$4,000 in Shanghai. But Shanghai does not provide me with flexible working hours and a slow-paced life.I can go to work at 10 am and leave at 4 pm.Most Chinese people do not live in megacities such as Shanghai and Beijing.

China has more than 350 million minors and 40 million college students. These are 0 income groups. China also has an official population of 150 million poor. If you count the full-time wives with 0 income, how many people are there in total?

We need to emphasize that we are a developing country.To avoid being recognized as a developed country, we should also pay more attention to low-income groups.China is just a country with a GDP per capita of US$10,000, but I don’t understand why Vietnamese can come out to laugh at China?
I only laugh while u guys think that CN is No 1 now while there r abt 900 millions that even poorer than VN Luxshare, Samsung workers :lol:
 

Place Of Space

SENIOR MEMBER
Dec 6, 2014
3,578
-8
5,762
Country
China
Location
China
India like to compare PPP, but China still prefer to GDP. The news is also silent in China medias.
No. You are wrong. China's goal is to grow its economy and improve the lives of the citizens in their country. Bypassing the nomimal/ppp GDP of USA is just a minor byproduct of their main objectives.
I agree this point. Because of nature conditions, the western part need a big step to follow up the standard of eastern part. I hear often from some Viet guy he wanted some industry move from China to his country. To be honest, the industry will move to western China firstly, then to Vietnam.
 
Last edited:

Viva_Viet

SENIOR MEMBER
Jun 26, 2011
6,603
-5
3,146
Country
Viet Nam
Location
Viet Nam
India like to compare PPP, but China still prefer to GDP. The news is also silent in China medias.


I agree this point. Because of nature conditions, the western part need a big step to follow up the standard of eastern part. I hear often from some Viet guy he wanted some industry move from China to his country. To be honest, the industry will move to western China firstly, then to Vietnam.
Did CN luxshare move to western CN and pay workers there 430 usd per month like they r doing in VN yet ?

Not mentioning many CN auto part factories pay VN workers abt 380-400 usd per month, too.
 

redtom

FULL MEMBER
Aug 2, 2020
281
0
388
Country
China
Location
China
I only laugh while u guys think that CN is No 1 now while there r abt 900 millions that even poorer than VN Luxshare, Samsung workers :lol:
You don't seem to understand the difference between GDP,PPP, GDP per head and wages. You don't even seem to understand that in a country where only 60 percent of the population has an income and the remaining 40 percent are dependents. Do the 100 million people in Vietnam have income?Including babies born one month old.Wow, Vietnam must be the most developed country in the world.
 

Viva_Viet

SENIOR MEMBER
Jun 26, 2011
6,603
-5
3,146
Country
Viet Nam
Location
Viet Nam
You don't seem to understand the difference between GDP,PPP, GDP per head and wages. You don't even seem to understand that in a country where only 60 percent of the population has an income and the remaining 40 percent are dependents. Do the 100 million people in Vietnam have income?Including babies born one month old.Wow, Vietnam must be the most developed country in the world.
"600 million Cnese earn less than 140 usd per month " thats what ur PM Li say, and u think he also add CN babies in 600 millions poor ppl ??:lol:
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)


Top Bottom