What's new

If Nawaz Sharif or Asif Zardari were ruling Pakistan on 9/11. Had they refused to cooperate with USA?

Mentee

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 3, 2016
Country
Pakistan
They may have declared themselves as supreme leaders with the worst crackdown on democratic institutes and values (180*contrary to what musharaf did)

might as well approve us troops deployment in isb to intiitate a gcc style protection setup.

MultaniGuy

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 6, 2017
Country
Pakistan
I think Musharraf was being wise.

No, Nawaz Sharif or Zardari would not have reacted any differently. In Zardari's case, the situation would have been worse.

khail007

Mar 25, 2008
Country
Pakistan
The 'Haramkhor' and 'Mr 10%' dynasties missed that chance to prove themselves many many time more loyal than Mush.

313ghazi

ELITE MEMBER
Mar 14, 2017
Country
Pakistan
I think Zardari would have utilised the situation very well for himself. The country would have been screwed but Zardari would be 10 times richer than he is now. He's a crook, he'd have gotten himself a great deal.

SaadH

Apr 22, 2021
Country
United States
The 'Haramkhor' and 'Mr 10%' dynasties missed that chance to prove themselves many many time more loyal than Mush.
Yes, Mush proved to be even a bigger loyal dog. Was just watching Moazzam Beg's interview on TCM and made my blood boil as to the level of insidious treachery Mush engaged in, 10% and and Haramkhor could only dream of matching the loyalty of Mush, the traitor.

Adecypher

Dec 17, 2014
Country
Pakistan
Well the odds and pressure of joining the WOT 1.0 would be unbearable for the civilian leadership ... I mean what can you do when you are presented by:

ARE YOU WITH US OR AGAINST US ... and we will take your Country to stone age... from the sole Super Power

I do not see much choice ... unfortunately.

PakFactor

Sep 30, 2019
Country
Pakistan
Well the odds and pressure of joining the WOT 1.0 would be unbearable for the civilian leadership ... I mean what can you do when you are presented by:

ARE YOU WITH US OR AGAINST US ... and we will take your Country to stone age... from the sole Super Power

I do not see much choice ... unfortunately.
What we all, including myself, should be worried about is the consequences as a whole for selling out our brothers in religion when we stand in front of the Allah (swt) in the hereafter. I don't think any excuse is going to work when he turns you inside out.

kingQamaR

Sep 14, 2017
Country
United Kingdom
I never heard such rubbish a nuclear state under mushraf allowing a foreign fcking state USA to come and drone and bomb your Pakistanis villages. No wonder the Taliban mocks us this moron guy made us a laughing stock in the world

Adecypher

Dec 17, 2014
Country
Pakistan
What we all, including myself, should be worried about is the consequences as a whole for selling out our brothers in religion when we stand in front of the Allah (swt) in the hereafter. I don't think any excuse is going to work when he turns you inside out.
Sir very noble thinking indeed … and I pray that Allah SWT give ALL of us strength to make the right decisions IF we have to face such a situation (Ameen).

But,
In reality a certain populace within power circles in Pakistan given a choice will back a logical decision Vs. a decision based on purely Islamic principles solely backed by undeterred faith in Allah (SWT) … that is WHY leadership and the nucleus around that leadership matters a lot …

Aesterix

Jan 26, 2021
Country
Pakistan
Read about Hazrat Abu Jandal bin Suhail رضی اللہ تعالٰی

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom