What's new

"I am stressed myself" Indian Army Chief Admitted in Media Talk

crankthatskunk

May 20, 2011
Country
United Kingdom
Indian Army Chief accept that "I am stressed myself".

He was talking about stress and suicides in Indian Army.

This admission is startling in a sense that for last couple of weeks the General had issued some really strange statements.

Like I said in another comments , it is very clear "Tangaain kaanp rahi hain".

Markandeya

Jul 16, 2016
Country
India
He said Stress can be both good to perform and bad to perform. What type of stress you have, that counts. He spoke very well on the subject.

Mod Edit: better to keeps personal life out if here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hakikat ve Hikmet

ELITE MEMBER
Nov 14, 2015
Country
United States
The IA Chief, along with >50% of his troops, is having post traumatic syndromes even before facing the 7x larger enemy in the real battlefield!!!!

As for the PA, they’ve been facing and fighting 7x larger arch enemy, whose religious redemption lies in Pak’s destruction, and her proxy traitor terrorists on a 24/7 basis since 1947 with ever increasing vigor, jubilation and ecstasy....

“We are going to the wedding ceremony” - the Turkish soldiers while mobilizing to a war for death is like the wedding night for a Muslim

Last edited:

Chakar The Great

Apr 25, 2018
Country
United Kingdom
He said Stress can be both good to perform and bad to perform. What type of stress you have, that counts. He spoke very well on the subject.

Tension and stress is even needed to get an erection, penetration and results in awesome release and satisfaction. Birth, my birth and your birth...cause of stress...right..

You ll defend anything. Do you get paid extra for that by BJP IT cell, or you are just another blind bahkt?
Is he army chief??

What is he talking about??

"kisi k bachy 12 class main hun gy he ll be stressed" "kisi ki shadi nai ho rai". :rofl:

What is this non sense :hitwall:

TheSnakeEatingMarkhur

Dec 26, 2018
Country
Pakistan

This admission is startling in a sense that for last couple of weeks the General had issued some really strange statements.

"Mad e nazar rakhte hue?" He surely is a Pakistani spy :rofl:

Flash_Ninja

May 16, 2013
Country
Pakistan

Mod Edit: better to keeps personal life out if here.
Too much "good stress" can lead to things like shooting down your own helicopter in panic. Anyway its good to see the IA chief admit that stress and suicide are an epidemic in the army, because i've been hearing a completely different narrative from keyboard warriors for years.

Khan vilatey

Feb 11, 2020
Country
Pakistan

I think the IA chief is confused. He says that stress is a good thing but he is taking steps to eradicate this good thing! Because nothing good should ever happen for an Indian soldier.
K

PAKISTANFOREVER

ELITE MEMBER
Aug 15, 2015
Country
United Kingdom

Why would he be stressed? Wasn't he saying only a few days ago that india can easily defeat China?................. :disagree:

GumNaam

ELITE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2016
Country
Pakistan
this monkey is a general??? 😳 dang man, indian standards for becoming a general are freakin' LOW compared to Pakistan...our chowkidaar in pindi that takes care of our homes speaks with more eloquence & depth, this guy is an insult to the title of "general"... 🤦‍♂️

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom