If that happens India should do the following
- Provide arms and ammunition to Afghanistan
- Indian intelligence agencies/NATO/MOSSAD should ensure that they covertly take out nukes of Pakistan before they are used.
- China should be kept neutral on the grounds that they will get free transit route to CPEC for next 10 years in much more stable Balochistan along with no Indian interference in SCS and a neutral stand on the SCS issue. China knows very well that one day the breeding ground of terrorists can come back to haunt them.
- If the Pakistan loses the war Afghanistan/NATO/India should maintain that it was "status quo" for the consumption of the local population and to avoid them from getting further radicalized.
- A fake referendum should be done in Kashmir to merge it with India to ensure that the Pakistan remains stable else it will get into chaos for the new leadership. Option should be given to the corrupt leadership of Pakistan if they want to govern a country with kashmir taken from the clutches forcibly or would they want to govern a country which lives by betrayal of Kashmiris.
- On the negotiation table all the nukes of the Pakistan should be dismantled secretly while letting the public believe that they have them. Else it would becoming impossible for the new leadership to continue to govern Pakistan.
There is no morality in politics.