What's new

How Oppressed are Muslims in India?

Taimur Khurram

ELITE MEMBER
Sep 15, 2015
Country
Pakistan
And where are THOSE ORTHODOX now ?Migrated to a Islamic state of UK >?I tend to agree those who oppose Pakistan called Jinnah as Kafir Azam...I suppose had you been in that area you would have declared him so..by the apparent looks and lack of visible qualities to qualified as TRUE MUSLIM

Yes you don't mind being an epitome of Islamic movement spokesperson while enjoying the benefit of Queen Elizbateh has bestowed you

:o:....Actually they are and they aren't ..Depends on socio-economics progress they failed to achieve as a community either contributed by state or not.
Sikh being another and comparatively small community holds much more than in government and social structure of India..
Please read previous posts if you wish to know why I'm in the UK, long story short I don't have another choice.

H!TchHiker

Aug 16, 2016
Country
Pakistan
Please read previous posts if you wish to know why I'm in the UK, long story short I don't have another choice.
I have read it ...You do have a choice being migrated to some African Muslim country ..Alas but a poor dirt country with no health benefits will be difficult to reside.Point being here people with your like minded attitude refereed to Jinnah as Kafir azam..As you said earlier and i agree with that majority of hardcore people like opposed the Pakistan movement at that time too..
Zakir naik was the recent example of this case who recently used to question the creation in same wordings you do and now not ready to face his beloved country court...
Sorry to say but you along with your family choose/migrated to DARUL KUFR and now are here trying to justify how wrong the creation was..Why these hardcore Muslims prefer Darul Kufar ?
Have you ever seen Jamati Parties in India ?Oh uphold the sign of secular India and strive of secularism in India ?Why they are not interested NOW in creating a Muslim India ?when they oppose at a basic of this foundation ?

Last edited:

Taimur Khurram

ELITE MEMBER
Sep 15, 2015
Country
Pakistan
I have read it ...You do have a choice being migrated to some African Muslim country ..Alas but a poor dirt country with no health benefits will be difficult to reside.Point being here people with your like minded attitude refereed to Jinnah as Kafir azam..As you said earlier and i agree with that majority of hardcore people like opposed the Pakistan movement at that time too..
Zakir naik was the recent example of this case who recently used to question the creation in same wordings you do and now not ready to face his beloved country court...
Sorry to say but you along with your family choose/migrated to DARUL KUFR and now are here trying to justify how wrong the creation was..Why these hardcore Muslims prefer Darul Kufar ?
Have you ever seen Jamati Parties in India ?Oh uphold the sign of secular India and strive of secularism in India ?Why they are not interested NOW in creating a Muslim India ?when they oppose at a basic of this foundation ?
I have no choice, my family won't leave and I have to look after them. They've also invested heavily in my education, might as well see things through. Besides, if I decided to leave my chances of managing to settle down and find work in another country of my choosing are slim (I'd also need a place to crash which makes things even harder).

My family are a far cry from hardcore lol, they appreciate Pakistan and strongly disagree with my opinions. The closest to hardcore is my Sufi grandfather but he's only hardcore since he prays frequently. My family is also (mostly) from the region which is a part of modern day Pakistan. A small fraction of my heritage comes from the other side, but it's very minor.

Those Islamic parties who preach secularism in Hindustan are fine since they still want Sharia for themselves (as far as I know, if I'm wrong then those guys deserve just as much flak). It would be better for them to go to Pakistan or Bangladesh and try and change them for the better, but if they wish to remain as a part of Hindustan, it's fine so long as they know their allegiance is to Muslims first and foremost and that they abide by Islamic law.

Sher Shah Awan

May 8, 2013
Country
Pakistan
:o:....Actually they are and they aren't ..Depends on socio-economics progress they failed to achieve as a community either contributed by state or not.Do Muslims get the same level playing field in jobs, education,armed forces and other areas to be respected ?this is a real question to me
Sikh being another and comparatively small community holds much more than in government and social structure of India.
Are the Muslims of India prohibited by law to join the armed forces or is there any laws barring them from holding any high office? Are there any forms they have to fill out that singles them out in an organization so they are not promoted?

Are they not allowed to own businesses or stopped from joining or creating traders associations ? Are they barred from schools or stopped from pursuing higher education?

There is no state sanctioned discrimination here, yes there are some social issues. No doubt about it, but I don't believe they are in as large a number as some people would have us believe. I speak to Indian Muslim businessmen regularly, and may actually be choosing one in India as a partner in the coming days if the feasibility studies come back positive. Again, I don't believe they can be classed as an oppressed minority, not yet anyway. Who can say for the future with the likes of Modi in charge though.

Joe Shearer

PROFESSIONAL
Apr 19, 2009
Country
India
Don't be so hypocritical. If you had the same opportunities as those Indians who went to USA, Canada, and the Arab Gulf countries, you would not be in India.

Sour Grapes! :lol:
ROTFL!

Are you serious? I have had better opportunities, and have worked at the most senior levels, and chose to remain where I was born and have the privileges of a first class member of society, rather than being second-class, or third-class. I belong to the best of schools, the best college in a prominent city, and am a graduate of an elite post-graduate centre of education, and have worked in multi-nationals the bulk of my life.

Try again.

That is what the Indians in Canada tell me to those Indians who are in India. :lol:

Indian students are happy studying at University of Toronto, Carleton University, and OttawaU.

Even at Seneca College. :lol:
Of course they are! But they don't shoot their mouths off in PDF about India and Indians; they stick to whatever they are doing, and don't pretend to be more royalist than the King. They are students, and not people who have chosen to work there, as your first para implied.

TMA

Sep 7, 2015
Country
Pakistan
Chaudhry Niaz Ali Khan and Chaudhry Rehmat Ali and Allama Iqbal were also Salafi. They wanted to create Pakistan.

lol You can believe whatever you want Joe Shrearer.

Pakistan was created by Muslim fundamentalists.

Yes Jinnah was not a perfect Muslim. Jinnah had some flaws in him.

But the Muslim fundamentalists created the country.

Stop trying to confuse the people.

I know more about my country's(Pakistan) history than you do.

Keep bulshitting all you want.

We all know the truth. Yes Maududi was against Pakistan only if Pakistan did not become an Islamic state.

Other than that Maududi even moved to Pakistan to preach Islam!

LOL! LOL! LOL!

Go hom Joe Shrearer and the other Pakistani poster is just posting nonsense.
Allama Iqbal a Salafi? Sufi yes, Salafi...not sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom