• Saturday, October 19, 2019

How Much Time Has He From KHAN to KHAN'T?

Discussion in 'Pakistani Siasat' started by imadul, Sep 9, 2019.

1. imadul

imadul FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 878 / -0
    United States
    One does in his/her capacity. When IK asked for dam fund I sent $1000. I will be honest to tell txn was stopped by exchange. Was told charity cant be sent to a Govt org.
    Not a rich man by any means but had sent about same amount at Kashmir earth quake. That time many Pakistanis sent lots of money to Pakistan so it was nothing big.
    My sister and in law however sent all money for Hajj for the flood victims it was year 2010 may be! and they were daily wagers. They went to Hajj after some years.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Trango Towers

Trango Towers ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 9,645 / -4
    Pakistan
    And Allah will reward you

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. imadul

imadul FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 878 / -0
    United States
    Indeed, He accepts even from most sinful like me. Allah and His Messenger are our saviour.

4. Trango Towers

Ratings:
    +1 / 9,645 / -4
    Pakistan
    Bro mashallah you and many many Pakistani ard good people. But IK is one man. I am not a fan of any Pak politicians. Around him are people who were looting Pakistan not so long ago. It's hard for him. I do believe he is trying genuinely. Imagine trying to make a change in your home. How hard if can be now apply that to an arrogant and ignorant nation where people still pray for PPP and PMLN to return.

5. paindobaba

paindobaba FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 783 / -1
    Pakistan
    there is a message circulating on wattsapp about senior journalist Arif Hameed bhati saying something about Corp commanders message to bajwa about Ik and his extension is it true or a propaganda, do any body know any thing,

6. Verve

Verve ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5 / 9,733 / -0
    Pakistan
    27 ministries getting Red letters is a sign of things to come.

IK was bound to fail in his attempt to get people to go on the straight path with the soft approach. We've not seen his full throttle attacking side yet and that I think is due anytime soon. As per reports he is furious and has withdrawn from office.

He is being cornered by the snakes around him and the baboos. I'm waiting for him to come out in full force because his patience is about to run its course.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. omaromar

omaromar FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 888 / -1
    Imran Khan is the initiation.

The Pakistani state is aware of the corrupt bureaucrats and other elements. The cleansing has started and if these people don't get the message the world will see firing squads in Pakistan for the first time.

The only difference however will be whether Nawaz Sharif Butt, Zardari and Fazlu are put in front of firing squads, are hung to death or rot to death in prison.

For now the Pakistani state is completely focused on securing peace in Afghanistan. The USA may leave much sooner than expected and any deviation from achieving peace in Afghanistan would end up punishing the whole region. This is why you're not seeing changes at the level they were expected.

One has to remember that the PPP and PMLN are completely anti-state and anti-Pakistan forces that have been entrenched in many departments of the state. Their leaders are in jails, even though they're five star luxury hotel like prisons, but the process has started and soon it will be upper and lower levels of PMLN and PPP leadership's turn to rot in regular Pakistani prisons.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. imadul

imadul FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 878 / -0
    United States
    He is not for status quo, but he does not have right people. He is someone who trust everyone and some cunning people taking advantage. Thing is buck stops at him so he has to know who are the right people.

I dont watch any of them and also saleem safi who you did not mention. Hamid mir and saleem safi think they are world's greatest thinkers. Criticism or support, should be based upon rationale and fairness not vendetta.

9. Retired Troll

Retired Troll ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +17 / 36,207 / -11
    Pakistan
    Concept of time is highly controversial and diverse as the human imagination.

Is time a constant?
    Do we travel through time? Or time travels through us?
    Is time repetitive?

10. tkmd

tkmd FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 197 / -0
    Really? Are you unaware of what he has already done? He got caught trying to raise MPs salaries. In a severe recession. And hes gifted himself a house and pension for when he leaves CM seat. Lets not even start talking about where he got the money for two houses, solar panels and Allah knows what else. He is Tareen's chamcha. Period. Any honest person will admit it. And the chamcha of a chor is a chor.

As to your point about DSPs...again I ask you why didn't Punjab govt come out with a policy statemnt what we are against this torture, we are agianst this corruption. Police are on notice you will be filmed at every angle. And if we can't punish you we will not stop the public from doing so. IF they are so helpless then they could at least do that. But you and I both know they aren't helpless. They are careless and the chor running punjab don't give a damn about anything but their loan forigveness, sugar mill subsidies and busineses.

11. mingle

mingle SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 2,076 / -0
    Pakistan
    All ur notions are nothing but childish tareen chamcha, chor, raised the salaries anything else ?ruining punjab?? Suger mill subsidy? Shows U have nothing Against Buzdar which has substance.all these things are here say what it has to do police??? Cheif secretary Home secretary IG they are responsible death of a ATM theif in police station is sad event I have sympathy with family. PTI inherited a police force which is rottan to core by 40yrs rule of NS and his brother you want to transform them into Scotland yard by I yr old Govt realy??? Or You think police was sacotland yard before Buzdar? and destroy by Him?? He has 4 more yrs to go we will talk after 3 yrs.

He is not Gen ppl except him like Gen with a weak coalition Govt.

Beacuse it suits them they are as corrupt as N and PPP so it suits them

Only Zaid Hamid can solve Ur leadership crisis

12. Trango Towers

Ratings:
    +1 / 9,645 / -4
    Pakistan
    Bro we all want the best for Pakistan.
    I have lived here full time since sept 2013. One thing that I have learnt is Pakistani only respects 2 things.

1. Brute force of the law
    2. You take his money away.

He doesnt respect kindness as he sees that as weakness. He will complain no matter what. He is the most corrupt of all nations. I am talking generally.
    I agree IK has his hands tied. I hope he comes out and starts by shooting a few thieves and wat h the rest fall in line

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  13. !eon

!eon SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3 / 4,718 / -3
    Pakistan
    Pakistanis are personality worshipers. Now a days Idol is Imran Niazi. Before him were others.

Imran Niazi is no different from Shareef and Zardari. He is the one who told Shareef about off-shore investment. He is clean till he is in govt. He is equally corrupt, both financially and morally.

The follower of a Kazzab

14. Retired Troll

Retired Troll ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +17 / 36,207 / -11
    Pakistan
    there are investigations going on about rampant corruption and abuse of Power by this government

I hope authorities recover the looted money by this foreign imposed Mafia gormint.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. mingle

mingle SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 2,076 / -0
    Pakistan
    U talking about ur Bao jee???tujh say nahi hoga Yeh Bao jee ka 40yrs ka gand Hai.