• Monday, December 11, 2017

How much is Pakistan losing by ignoring its largest minority?

Discussion in 'Social & Current Events' started by Devil Soul, Dec 4, 2017.

1. TheLahoriGuy

TheLahoriGuy FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 263 / -0
    Pakistan
    Buddy if you opened up a science book you'd be proven within a couple seconds. Marrying within your family decreases the possible gene pool of your child considerably. Of course abnormal children are born everywhere but why would you want to indulge in something KNOWING that it'll give you disabled children. Also I don't remember the last time a retarded and greedy politician came at night and whispered into my ear telling me to marry my cousin .

2. Jaanbaz

Jaanbaz ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +13 / 11,986 / -7
    Pakistan

There was a study done which claimed around 50% of British Pakistanis will marry their cousin, fast forward few more decades and a few more chromosomes some dumb British Pakis might just end up giving birth to dolphins.

What do you think our in-house genetic expert @Sher Shah Awan ? Is there a possibility future British Pakistanis might have flaps and gills and be able to swim underwater?

Thankfully even my great grandparents were from different villages, then again they came from a very educated family. I think we are the lucky ones, I've met people whose parents, grand parents and great grand parents were all first cousins. :o:

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017 at 10:39 PM
  3. Divergent

Divergent FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 1,964 / -0
    United Kingdom
    Wth bro that’s not even healthy or cool. That’s practically siblings but just without belonging to the same parents. All this is way too much and not cool at all