What's new

How a kind Indian doctor saved a Pakistani teen's life

defencenoob

New Recruit

Jul 8, 2022
Country
India
Nice effort. But you can't change the reality.

Bhakts only vote for BJP as they think that the BJP will expel Muslims from India.

I am from Mumbai the most diverse cosmopolitan city in India. I personally know all types of Bhakts - Gujarati, Bhaiyya, South Indians etc etc.

They all think that the BJP will create a Hindu Rashtra and expel Muslims.
Well I disagree, no one can say for sure as we all suffer from confirmation bias. Mumbai isn't the most diverse city in India, also it doesn't represent a good sample of India.

EDIR NO LIVED

New Recruit

Mar 16, 2022
Country
India
LOL. Mallu Brahmins do not eat beef. Nor do majority of Hindu mallus.

Only a very small minority of kerala hindus eat beef. Though a large part of them do support the RSS.

Did you ask congerss to protest this act of saving a pakistani life ?
WTH???? How can you lie so blatantly?

Most people including Hindu’s (especially) eat beef and it’s a delicacy. Muslims infact prefer mutton in Kerala over beef.

Mar 17, 2015
Country
India
Thanks to that indian doctor for this pure act of humanity.
Even after the mass RSS infestation of indian society humanity is still alive over there.
You are brainwashed about RSS. You don't even know the basics of RSS.
Hindus always prefers humanity over religion.
But according to Islam, this doctor will still burn in hell as he is non-believer. No matter how good he did for humanity.

Feb 21, 2015
Country
Pakistan
You are brainwashed about RSS. You don't even know the basics of RSS.
Hindus always prefers humanity over religion.
But according to Islam, this doctor will still burn in hell as he is non-believer. No matter how good he did for humanity.
Well actions speak louder than words.
The actions of RSS suggest otherwise.
My brain maybe washed but my eyes are still working and I can see all the lychings and rapes of minorties by RSS over there.

Mar 17, 2015
Country
India
Well actions speak louder than words.
The actions of RSS suggest otherwise.
My brain maybe washed but my eyes are still working and I can see all the lychings and rapes of minorties by RSS over there.
Those are not RSS workers. Prove it. Rather Bajrang Dal or VHP guys do some beating on streets only.
I don't remember any RSS worker were involved in lynching.

IceCold

PDF VETERAN
May 1, 2007
Country
Pakistan
Whats with all this BS going on? Indian doctor saved the life of a Pakistani girl and we are thankful to him. What has eating beef got to do with it or Muslims in India? Seriously get a fuckin life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom