I think Bilal Bhai is a genuinely nice man, bit fruity at times but always nice.You need to get some facts straight.
@waz bhai look at these people - just amazing.
- India-slave Bangladeshis here can be abusive all they want in violent fashion, unfortunately with all my encumbrances and breeding I am a) short of time and b) don't relish coming here every hour of the day to respond to people barking like dogs. I haven't reported a lot of the posts either, I consider this beneath my time and dignity.
- Some of the stuff being spewed here is borderline violent with lowest name-calling and specifically against Pakistan (kudos to the mods here for keeping their cool - this is a Pakistani forum, PDF, remember?).
- What deluded and twisted logic tells you or any of the other India sycophants here that bad-mouthing Pakistan in a Pakistani forum (of all things) is fruitful? Why waste your time and everyone else's? Cease and desist. Why are you here in the first place? Behave like a Mehman or leave.
- Sitting in the US (for how long I've been here) I have a lot bigger picture than some of these deluded slaves of India on - why our future in Bangladesh SHOULD NOT BE SOLELY ALIGNED WTH INDIA. This is a political and trade stance, nothing to do with Indians themselves.
- Did you honestly think that you calling me a Pakistani or Bihari matters? As if that is a badge of dishonor? Found out my allegiance - sheesh!
- Is having an opinion and viewpoint a crime now? Should I be called a Rajakar for this like some of these reactionary people (Bengal 71 in Post 456)?
- No one sitting in India can cut Jamat or Hefazat's anything. They have majority support in Bangladesh as honest politicians, which is anathema with AL. Least Indians can do is "Tameez-se-baat".
- Calling me a Rajakar just because I asked to simply CONSIDER BANGLADESH' RAPPROCHEMENT with Pakistan and normalization of trade ties? Wow.
The problem here as always and is something which will take time to weed out is the support for India means die hard AL lover which is not the case and the same case exists with showing support to Pakistan.
Essentially many BD people are deeply entangled in this bickering of India or Pakistan which is foolish. Now it's Dalal Dalal everywhere.
Does the entire world rely on India or Pakistan in BD? This is the kind of image we are portraying to the world.
I won't deny Indian hegemony Bilal knows my stance.