What's new

History of Genocide of Muslims in India

PAKISTANFOREVER

ELITE MEMBER
Aug 15, 2015
Country
United Kingdom
Don't know about open defecation...

On bold...sources are from your country of Origin.....

Otherwise, go to Oxford Archives and find it for yourself...

By the way as I said...people like you, who can't accept reality and live in denial..can't be persuaded....

The first source states that there is "circumstantial evidence" for the discoveries that predate Isaac Newton's discoveries. It's not confirmed. In the second source, indians did not invent space cameras or cameras per say. The indians are using space technology and the inventions of white europeans for their space program. WHERE is the evidence that 1.4 billion indians have EVER invented ANY advanced sciences or technologies?.....Over a month later, you are still failing............ :azn:

Adonis

Sep 14, 2010
Country
New Zealand
The first source states that there is "circumstantial evidence" for the discoveries that predate Isaac Newton's discoveries. It's not confirmed. In the second source, indians did not invent space cameras or cameras per say. The indians are using space technology and the inventions of white europeans for their space program. WHERE is the evidence that 1.4 billion indians have EVER invented ANY advanced sciences or technologies?.....Over a month later, you are still failing............ :azn:
Yup..I failed....You Won. Let the world believe what they do...you must insist on Evidence....and keep yourself secured from realities.

Anyways.... Good Luck with wasting someone else's time now...am' done with you.

Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

ELITE MEMBER
May 28, 2018
Country
Pakistan
Yup..I failed....You Won. Let the world believe what they do...you must insist on Evidence....and keep yourself secured from realities.

Anyways.... Good Luck with wasting someone else's time now...am' done with you.
What a weakling you lot are, you reported him because he was debating with you?

How much more cowardly can you be?

Getting in the last word after someone is banned, very brave.

56 inch chest and all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom