What's new

High ranking serving military officer demands COAS General Bajwa's resignation: Major Adil (retired)

The Accountant

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Aug 13, 2016
Country
Pakistan
Stupid bunch of lies? you must be confusing my post full of facts with your youthia books of lies and BS! Or is your world really topsy turvy where lies are true and fact is fiction!

Starting from when? Since the IJI was formed or even earlier? What about the same institution which brought all the electable to PTI before the election? What about the institution which handed wins on platter to Imran Khan to ensure he had a big lead over rivals? What about the institute which gifted allies to PTI to ensure Imran Khan became the PM and which kept the allies (disgruntled at that), allies nonetheless and under control throughout the tenure till the institution decided to become neutral after which the allies ditched IK within days? So all that engineering is fine, everything is fine, every Damned sin is fine as long as your master IK is king of Pakistan!

I too have been looking for slaps on my face with economic wizardry of PTI; however, the slaps and curses and much more is returned on faces of people like you who have no shame defending 20,000 Billion in loans acquired by PTI, over 50% devaluation of PKR, gigantic raise in prices of electricity, gas, medicine and everything else!

In terms of inflation now it is clearly proven that it was international prices and IK was managing much better than your looters, so stop crying on inflation done by IK.

Rather devaluation ... Check Miftah statement of 2018 budgets he himself initiated the devaluation and condemn policy of ishaq dar if fixed exchange rate which resulted in current account deficit form 2 billion dollars in 2015 to 19 billion dollars in 2018. Our multiple factories included all of these facts. After adjustment of exchange rate local manufacturing restarted data available from economic survey resulted in increase in job creation, exports, current account support after decades ... So IK was doing the right thing ...

Last but not the least yes armed forces deceived people like me. In 2018 when they were favoring IK they provided the justification that pmln and ppp are corrupt and are selling Pakistan so they have no option but to bring an honest leader ... So people like me were ok with establishment but in 2022 there was no allegation of corruption on IK. Data proved and later it was double proved that IK was handling economy in a much better way but still he was removed. Had IK was removed for a better option then him my conclusion would have been same that army is doing it for the country but removing honest and competent man in favor of incompetent thug clearly proves that army do not want any politician to have control of Pakistani affairs even if it hurts Pakistan.

Most of us are not supporting IK as a person. Had any better option or similar option available we would have have left IK support but only stupid morons will justify bringing thugs in replacement of an honest and competent team and expect Pakistan to grow ...

Only patwari cant see this reality ... Vast majority of economists and intellectuals are condemning establishment ... However patwari are brainless people so they cant see anything ...

By your logic if we we support police in setting up a trap for thief then we should not critisize the police for facilitating the thief in robbery ? Hats off to your logic ...

Last edited:

Mav3rick

Oct 4, 2008
Country
Pakistan
In terms of inflation now it is clearly proven that it was international prices and IK was managing much better than your looters, so stop crying on inflation done by IK.

Rather devaluation ... Check Miftah statement of 2018 budgets he himself initiated the devaluation and condemn policy of ishaq dar if fixed exchange rate which resulted in current account deficit form 2 billion dollars in 2015 to 19 billion dollars in 2018. Our multiple factories included all of these facts. After adjustment of exchange rate local manufacturing restarted data available from economic survey resulted in increase in job creation, exports, current account support after decades ... So IK was doing the right thing ...

Last but not the least yes armed forces deceived people like me. In 2018 when they were favoring IK they provided the justification that pmln and ppp are corrupt and are selling Pakistan so they have no option but to bring an honest leader ... So people like me were ok with establishment but in 2022 there was no allegation of corruption on IK. Data proved and later it was double proved that IK was handling economy in a much better way but still he was removed. Had IK was removed for a better option then him my conclusion would have been same that army is doing it for the country but removing honest and competent man in favor of incompetent thug clearly proves that army do not want any politician to have control of Pakistani affairs even if it hurts Pakistan.

Most of us are not supporting IK as a person. Had any better option or similar option available we would have have left IK support but only stupid morons will justify bringing thugs in replacement of an honest and competent team and expect Pakistan to grow ...

Only patwari cant see this reality ... Vast majority of economists and intellectuals are condemning establishment ... However patwari are brainless people so they cant see anything ...
I never targeted IK for inflation based on external factors, I have however always blamed him for the fact that PKR at 150-189 was IK's doing and the weaker rupee played havoc with all external procurements by compounding the effects of external inflation. Specifically, the current tsunami of inflation is a parting gift of Imran Khan and all those who deny it are shameless liars. It was Imran Khan who made commitments to the IMF on removal of subsidies on Petroleum products and Electricity to ensure that the program continued, after which the stalled program was continued and a USD 1 Billion tranche was subsequently released in February 2022. Read the link and the sub-links in the news article to come out of your coma.

Miftah's devaluation of PKR from 104 to 110-115 is comparable to that of IK, especially considering the destabilization caused by the Establishment for Imran Khan in 2017/18 v/s the all-out support to IK in the past 3.5 years???? Local manufacturing restarted because of devaluation or because of availability of uninterrupted power as opposed to 18 hours of load-shedding, generation of which is all thanks to PML Government???

IK was handling the economy in a much better way by adding Rs. 19,000 - 20,000 Billion debt in 3.5 years to the Rs. 24,000 Billion which we had acquired over 70 years making it a grand total of Rs. 43,000 - 44,000 Billion?? By devaluing the PKR by over 50% in 3.5 years??? By handing over reigns of the economy to a man who has run his own Bank into the ground??? Seriously??? So honest is he that he buys state gifts from Toshakhana at a fraction of their cost and sells them in the open market at a premium!!! So honest that he is called Mr. U-Turn because of his honesty!!! So honest that he is given lands worth Billions of Rupees by Malik Riaz against adjustment of NCA blocked funds into Bahria Town fines to SC!!! There are so many other instances of his honesty, integrity and ethics both in his personal and professional lives that a person is overwhelmed by this leader of Riyasat-e-Madina (Pre-Islamic period).

It is my opinion that IK has done damage to our economy in 3.5 years what the thugs were not able to do in 15-20 years and hence the economy is better in the hands of thugs than IK!

Signalian

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Aug 18, 2015
Country
Pakistan
Lt Gen. Iqbal
14 years prison time for treason
brig Rizwan
death sentence for Treason
Proves that Military has a justice system. What about corrupt politician, still roaming on roads.

As expected Bajwa and Anjuman kept me out of the signing ceremony held in the car park of the US embassy.
Your logic is more like a child, dad why sky is blue and why water is transparent.
Batain karwa lo, baton mein sher Pakistani. Proof maangi tab bhi batain hi hain. lagay raho bhai.

Last edited:

PakCan

Aug 18, 2014
Country
Pakistan
Proves that Military has a justice system. What about corrupt politician, still roaming on roads.

Batain karwa lo, baton mein sher Pakistani. Proof maangi tab bhi batain hi hain. lagay raho bhai.

Proves it works when they want it to work. Corrupt politicians have backing of Establishment, how do you expect them to be jailed? You are telling me that without proof, you don't even for a second think there are more corrupt individuals in the armed forces? Connected individuals know Bajwa has a front man in Lahore, he is not asking charity on behalf of armed forces. But of course proof is hard to come by, why will a corrupt individual stab another corrupt person in the back when they both can make money. Who in this society will want to be a whistleblower?

Constant interference in politics, running a parallel government and multiple business should be ignored? Just because they wear uniform somehow you think they became angels? They are part of the same morally corrupt society but you want proof of their corruption. You somehow are willing to ignore everything that has happened in society since Pakistan became a nation.

Everyone in Pakistan is to be blamed, but the large chunk of blame always goes to the most powerful. In Pakistan army is the supreme authority, constant interference as made army hungry for more power. No human will ever be perfect, but you have one individual who could have been used to make institutions stronger and independent to help Pakistan. By not taking advantage and bringing this corrupt PDM government in power shows what they really are after.

Do I have proof? of course not.

Blind eyes see better than blind hearts. Arab Proverb

Signalian

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Aug 18, 2015
Country
Pakistan
Everyone in Pakistan is to be blamed
I would say, us, the public has to be blamed. The ones in power will do what they want, whether a politician or a martial law administrator. The public didnt do what it needed to do.

The Accountant

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Aug 13, 2016
Country
Pakistan
I never targeted IK for inflation based on external factors, I have however always blamed him for the fact that PKR at 150-189 was IK's doing and the weaker rupee played havoc with all external procurements by compounding the effects of external inflation. Specifically, the current tsunami of inflation is a parting gift of Imran Khan and all those who deny it are shameless liars. It was Imran Khan who made commitments to the IMF on removal of subsidies on Petroleum products and Electricity to ensure that the program continued, after which the stalled program was continued and a USD 1 Billion tranche was subsequently released in February 2022. Read the link and the sub-links in the news article to come out of your coma.

Miftah's devaluation of PKR from 104 to 110-115 is comparable to that of IK, especially considering the destabilization caused by the Establishment for Imran Khan in 2017/18 v/s the all-out support to IK in the past 3.5 years???? Local manufacturing restarted because of devaluation or because of availability of uninterrupted power as opposed to 18 hours of load-shedding, generation of which is all thanks to PML Government???

IK was handling the economy in a much better way by adding Rs. 19,000 - 20,000 Billion debt in 3.5 years to the Rs. 24,000 Billion which we had acquired over 70 years making it a grand total of Rs. 43,000 - 44,000 Billion?? By devaluing the PKR by over 50% in 3.5 years??? By handing over reigns of the economy to a man who has run his own Bank into the ground??? Seriously??? So honest is he that he buys state gifts from Toshakhana at a fraction of their cost and sells them in the open market at a premium!!! So honest that he is called Mr. U-Turn because of his honesty!!! So honest that he is given lands worth Billions of Rupees by Malik Riaz against adjustment of NCA blocked funds into Bahria Town fines to SC!!! There are so many other instances of his honesty, integrity and ethics both in his personal and professional lives that a person is overwhelmed by this leader of Riyasat-e-Madina (Pre-Islamic period).

It is my opinion that IK has done damage to our economy in 3.5 years what the thugs were not able to do in 15-20 years and hence the economy is better in the hands of thugs than IK!
Why everyone try to become economist. It is not Imran khan who decide the exchange rate. Its market forces. He just adopted market based system. Currency devaluated not because IK devalued it but because our current account deficit reached 19 billion. At such deficit if anyone wants to keep exchange rate constant then he has to issue foreign reserves which declined 2 third in last 9 months of pmln. Had IK government not adopted market based return we would have lost all of our reserves. Ask any economist keeping the exchange rate artificially high means subsidizing import v/s local manufacturing.

There is a ratio called Reer. A country's stable exchange rate is at 100% REER or close to that. My above statement that rupee was overvalued can be verified from trend of REER on past few years. All the country wanted to grow local manufacturing keep REER below 100% be it Japan or China.

Regarding your claim that electricity is the reason my friend if someone is big enough to get export orders then he can afford generator and they were using it ... Be it gulahmed, al karam or any other big company. Electricity is one of the factor but not the prime factor. Prime factor was overvalued PKR making imports cheaper.

Miftah ismail kn his budget speech of 2018 in front of my agreed that ishaq dar did wrong by not devaluataion and if required he will do another round of devaluation. Second round of devaluation till range of 140 was done by technocrats of interim government even before imran khan. And then imran khan changed it to market based system in 2019 on IMF pressure as there were no reserves left by pmln.

Debt added by IK. Looz, did anyone of your comparative person run the economy by complete closure for months and partial lock downs for 2 years ? And still keeping people free from hunger suicide and still increasing gdp by 6%?... Our economy and loans are one of the lowest around the world in covid. Comparing it with other governments is comparing apple with oranges.

Land given to malik riaz ... Lolz in which year it was done ? And by which government ? Punjab government or kpk government? Are you really that stupid ?

Regarding gift of tosha khana yes he admitted that as it is as per law and its his allowed benefit. And all gifts are eventually sold to government officers at a fraction of price. He did all as per his remuneration policy. Dont we have bonuses in private sector or stock options ... Furthermore he also explained unlike your favourite chors he didnt clear his house at camp and saved tax money on reconstruction of house road. Which is responsibility of governement. Can u share one such example where even gift received is being used to save tax money for making road of his house ?

Your favourite chor has 3 camp offices and wasted crore of rupees on just renovation of swimming pool ...

Dirty people like u deserves to be ruled by crooks pmln and ppp ... U dont understand abc of economics but try to behave like economic genius ...

Enigma SIG

BANNED
Feb 20, 2009
Country
Pakistan
Why everyone try to become economist. It is not Imran khan who decide the exchange rate. Its market forces. He just adopted market based system. Currency devaluated not because IK devalued it but because our current account deficit reached 19 billion. At such deficit if anyone wants to keep exchange rate constant then he has to issue foreign reserves which declined 2 third in last 9 months of pmln. Had IK government not adopted market based return we would have lost all of our reserves. Ask any economist keeping the exchange rate artificially high means subsidizing import v/s local manufacturing.

There is a ratio called Reer. A country's stable exchange rate is at 100% REER or close to that. My above statement that rupee was overvalued can be verified from trend of REER on past few years. All the country wanted to grow local manufacturing keep REER below 100% be it Japan or China.

Regarding your claim that electricity is the reason my friend if someone is big enough to get export orders then he can afford generator and they were using it ... Be it gulahmed, al karam or any other big company. Electricity is one of the factor but not the prime factor. Prime factor was overvalued PKR making imports cheaper.

Miftah ismail kn his budget speech of 2018 in front of my agreed that ishaq dar did wrong by not devaluataion and if required he will do another round of devaluation. Second round of devaluation till range of 140 was done by technocrats of interim government even before imran khan. And then imran khan changed it to market based system in 2019 on IMF pressure as there were no reserves left by pmln.

Debt added by IK. Looz, did anyone of your comparative person run the economy by complete closure for months and partial lock downs for 2 years ? And still keeping people free from hunger suicide and still increasing gdp by 6%?... Our economy and loans are one of the lowest around the world in covid. Comparing it with other governments is comparing apple with oranges.

Land given to malik riaz ... Lolz in which year it was done ? And by which government ? Punjab government or kpk government? Are you really that stupid ?

Regarding gift of tosha khana yes he admitted that as it is as per law and its his allowed benefit. And all gifts are eventually sold to government officers at a fraction of price. He did all as per his remuneration policy. Dont we have bonuses in private sector or stock options ... Furthermore he also explained unlike your favourite chors he didnt clear his house at camp and saved tax money on reconstruction of house road. Which is responsibility of governement. Can u share one such example where even gift received is being used to save tax money for making road of his house ?

Your favourite chor has 3 camp offices and wasted crore of rupees on just renovation of swimming pool ...

Dirty people like u deserves to be ruled by crooks pmln and ppp ... U dont understand abc of economics but try to behave like economic genius ...
Kise samjha rahe ho bhai? Block karain apna tym bachaein.

PakCan

Aug 18, 2014
Country
Pakistan
I would say, us, the public has to be blamed. The ones in power will do what they want, whether a politician or a martial law administrator. The public didnt do what it needed to do.
Pakistani have seen corruption for decades and they have gone num. It will take the few who still feel to push others to wake up. Khan is not perfect, no human will ever be. We have to pick the better option to go towards betterment.
Unfortunately when society loses its moral compass , it stops fighting for itself. People in forces are part of the same dead society. They have 0 vision. I still hope that there are those who want to fight for Pakistan and they will push the corrupt out. Let’s hope we have few of those in are forces.

IbnAbdullah

Jul 26, 2018
Country
Pakistan
Salaam

Do you think Kyani committed treason by allowing "a special company" to setup IT comms infrastructure for GHQ - most likely resulting in the single largest cyber penetration in Pakistan Military history?

Could you please elaborate on this a bit for those of us out of the loop?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom