What's new

Halcon UAE made rocket artillery

Philip the Arab

Oct 26, 2018
Country
Jordan
1617311252789.png

Screenshot 2021-04-01 5.09.17 PM.png

Quite similar to that Turkish rocket system that uses terminal SALH laser guidance albeit with a smaller warhead. This should be very useful for UAVs even unarmed ones that just have laser designators.

Last edited:

Philip the Arab

Oct 26, 2018
Country
Jordan
It looks smaller and if there is mass production could be useful for low level targets both in air and land
I don't know about air, it lacks the velocity for that but the solid rocket design and experience will be useful for long range air defense missiles that I know are being conceptualized.

Land, yeah this will be really useful and accurate for destruction of targets and likely pretty cheap. It also reduces collateral with a 25kg warhead allowing use with UAVs against HVTs.

Titanium100

Mar 1, 2019
Country
Denmark
I don't know about air, it lacks the velocity for that but the solid rocket design and experience will be useful for long range air defense missiles that I know are being conceptualized.

Land, yeah this will be really useful and accurate for destruction of targets and likely pretty cheap. It also reduces collateral with a 25kg warhead allowing use with UAVs against HVTs.
There is personally imo to much collateral focus in the GULF military. I do realize causing unnecessary collateral damage is not good but sometimes you just gotta let destiny take it's course

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom