What's new

Growing Mumbai - The city of Dreams

Georgeclark

Mar 1, 2015
Country
United States
The city of dreams for many and one of the best cities in the world :) It houses all from Rich to Poor, but every who comes here says, the place has changed there life :) Mine too I landed here 5 years ago the second time and have never looked back even once and its been so exciting journey from there.

Aepsilons

ELITE MEMBER
May 29, 2014
Country
Japan
The city of dreams for many and one of the best cities in the world :) It houses all from Rich to Poor, but every who comes here says, the place has changed there life :) Mine too I landed here 5 years ago the second time and have never looked back even once and its been so exciting journey from there.

The sign that Mumbai is truly an international city:

;)

Aepsilons

ELITE MEMBER
May 29, 2014
Country
Japan
Me and dance ? :o:

I have never danced in my life....not even in the shower ! :ashamed:

Men do not dance ! :smokin:

Hahaha whatever! I've been to South Asian parties before, once the Bangra starts, doesn't matter if they're Pakistani, India, Bangladeshi, the guys start dancing hahaha.

Georgeclark

Mar 1, 2015
Country
United States
Hahaha whatever! I've been to South Asian parties before, once the Bangra starts, doesn't matter if they're Pakistani, India, Bangladeshi, the guys start dancing hahaha.
You have to be in Canada and Punjabi weddings then :3 But I love Tokyo Kosei Wind Orchestra. :smitten: Gives a lot of mind peace. :angel:

Armstrong

RETIRED TTA
Feb 2, 2012
Country
Pakistan
@Georgeclark the next time Nihonjin comes to a South Asian party....feed him Dhaka Chilli Chicken ! :D

If he doesn't apply ice to his tongue.....I'd pay for his meal ! :tongue:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom