What's new

Ghani calling a special meeting of Parliament on Aug. 2

Goritoes

Jan 20, 2021
Country
Pakistan
I know what he will do, Blame Pakistan for supporting Taliban, Blame America for Leaving, Blame Nato for betrayal, give some empty threats to Taliban and Pakistan, cry a bunch of rivers but never ever he will accept his and his Govt failures.

Pakistansdefender

Sep 22, 2016
Country
Pakistan
Hey can anybody post 'the last days of osama bin laden' article by Washington Post. I don't have subscription.

El Sidd

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2017
Country
Pakistan
How would they achieve quorum? Nearly all representatives have fled the country.

Unless he promises a helicopter out of Afghanistan, no ones showing up.

ziaulislam

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 22, 2010
Country
Pakistan
I believe he is going to leave office
No
Why would he

He will remain till USA money keeps on flowing once the money drys up he will seek asylum in gulf or buy a nationality with millions siphoned off

The warlords will then unite

Immediate threat is herat..khandhur and lashkargah are gone
Once these three major cities fall we will enter second phase of the game

As i predicted the key here is ANA airpower and US air power..without these talis can run over the cities in days but its the airpower that decimated the talis forces recently out of the city

newb3e

ELITE MEMBER
Jun 25, 2007
Country
Pakistan
i believe he will declear war on Pakistan!

and announce that his pakka feerand Modi is sending the mightiest the bravest Sourrmaas and tejas to attack Pakistan!

FuturePAF

Dec 17, 2014
Country
Pakistan
Shouldn't this meeting be called the, "Special Kabul City Council Meeting" called by the mayor of Kabul????
Seems to be another Ghani classic “Six months” speech. Should have known better. He always says ... give me six months... and situation will change. Also, he’s calling for a nationwide mobilization, which I thought he had already done.

BTW, a few months ago, he promised the commandos to hold on for six months and he will give them lands. With more and more territory slipping out of Ghani’s hands, when six months are up, I wonder which lands will he give to the commandos, because if he takes from those in ANA controlled areas, that may spark another uprising amongst warlords and general public In those areas that may have otherwise been loyal to him.

Last edited:

PAKISTANFOREVER

ELITE MEMBER
Aug 15, 2015
Country
United Kingdom
I know what he will do, Blame Pakistan for supporting Taliban, Blame America for Leaving, Blame Nato for betrayal, give some empty threats to Taliban and Pakistan, cry a bunch of rivers but never ever he will accept his and his Govt failures.

ALL Afghans are mentally and psychologically, small petulant children. They blame EVERYONE else for their problems and NEVER EVER take responsibility for themselves or their own actions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom