What's new

Getting bored in Pindi

Starlord

ELITE MEMBER
Sep 25, 2016
Country
Pakistan
Salaam guys , I am in Rawalpindi living close to PC hotel ( not in PC ) hotel .. yesterday I went to Islamabad using metro from Rawalpindi to Islamabad than took a private car to daman-e- Koh, stayed there for 2 hours than go to sitara market , it all cost me 1300 pkr I wonder if it's good price ?
Where are pindi boys of PDF ?
Anyone living in pindi and Islamabad can contact me .

Valar.

Nov 29, 2017
Country
Pakistan
Pindi is one helluva boring city.

Stay away from these losers Pindi Boys. All they do is 'poondi' in which they ogle women and then brag about it as if it's something to be proud of. Disgusting people. They are bad influence on you. Be a good boy.

Mugwop

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
May 29, 2013
Country
Haiti
Salaam guys , I am in Rawalpindi living close to PC hotel ( not in PC ) hotel .. yesterday I went to Islamabad using metro from Rawalpindi to Islamabad than took a private car to daman-e- Koh, stayed there for 2 hours than go to sitara market , it all cost me 1300 pkr I wonder if it's good price ?
Everyone from pindi goes to islamabad but if it's tourist attraction you are looking for then go to "hang out" and "hotspot" in jinnah super. If you want to stay in pindi then you can visit saddar or bahria town.
There is no good price in Pakistan. Everyone daku hai.

Stay away from these losers Pindi Boys. All they do is 'poondi' in which they ogle women and then brag about it as if it's something to be proud of. Disgusting people. They are bad influence on you. Be a good boy.
It's also congested and the driving is awful.

BHarwana

Sep 24, 2016
Country
Pakistan

Embassy say ho aya hai?
Pehlay kaam khatam kar phir enjoy karin.

Starlord

ELITE MEMBER
Sep 25, 2016
Country
Pakistan
Everyone from pindi goes to islamabad but if it's tourist attraction you are looking for then go to "hang out" and "hotspot" in jinnah super. If you want to stay in pindi then you can visit saddar or bahria town.
There is no good price in Pakistan. Everyone daku hai.

I am living in sadar :)

Valar.

Nov 29, 2017
Country
Pakistan
Congestion and driving can go to hell.

Every place on Earth have some people who stare at others but Pindi probably is the only place in Pakistan where bunch of loser guys in tight jeans with twig legs and noodle arms form a stupid group of cheap bikes and go to different malls or even airport just to sit there for hours and stare at every women passing by.

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
May 21, 2006
Country
Pakistan

There is category of Pindi boys.... one is call " pahria ", those came down from mountains, second those who belong other area of Punjab plain zone and one is class of fauji bacha ..Pindi is one the oldest garrison city. I love that part. Rest is Honda 70 without muffler and wheely ... lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)