• Wednesday, November 13, 2019

GCC Seeks To Form Military Bloc With Jordan, Morocco

Discussion in 'Arab Defence Forum' started by HRK, Apr 15, 2014.

1. mahatir

mahatir FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 1,868 / -3
    Saudi Strategy is very simple , keeping yemen under control through divide and rule
    Pathan stop making a fool out of yourself .

2. ghilzai

ghilzai FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4 / 1,920 / -11
    Pakistan
    Am a ghilzai mate, the only guy who made a fool out of himself is you, with your logic of Shias won't be happy, what do you know about pakistan, just because some of our countrymen think they are Arabs that the rest of the country thinks that too?.

We are proud Iranic and Turkic people, Religion comes after but racial hatred of Arabs comes first.

Oh so you finally figured out how to pull your head out of the camels butt, now that is progress indeed.

3. mahatir

mahatir FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 1,868 / -3
    Once the Americans retreat from Afghanistan your will come under ISI boots like you have always been .

4. ghilzai

ghilzai FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4 / 1,920 / -11
    Pakistan
    I am not an afghan, you are very confused today aren't you?.

I didn't know my comments hurt a Malaysian Arab now.

Don't comment on Pakistan if you don't know much about, you just embarrassing yourself.

5. mahatir

mahatir FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 1,868 / -3
    I am referring to your pathan brothers in Afghanistan , already pathans in tribal areas are getting whipped everyday by pakistan army and drone strikes.

Next drone strike hopefully wount miss this clown

6. al-Hasani

al-Hasani ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +52 / 25,134 / -11
    Saudi Arabia
    When Arabs created 3 of the 11 largest empires in human history (more than any other ethnic group in the top 15) and were ruling the ancient world for 1000 straight years and the Islamic world from Portugal in the West to Pakistan in the East this donkey's illiterate ancestors without any history and civilization of note were smoking heroin and engaging in bachi bazi. Wait, the name Pathan did not even exist back then, LOL.

Now his proudest moment is cleaning toilets in the GCC or better driving taxis when not getting droned or exploited. :lol:

7. ghilzai

ghilzai FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4 / 1,920 / -11
    Pakistan
    They don't target me they target terrorist, if Pukhtoons were to turn on the army it has no chance, we are loyal people otherwise pak army stands no chance of winning.

Simple but hard fact.

Oh well a man talks from experience, camel shaggers, peodophiles, illiterate scum that is cursed to the desert.

I haven't been GCC and I have no desire, I get my toilets cleaned by the Palestinians and rest of the sand jiggas.

Bat worshippers, famous for burying their daughters.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2014
  8. mahatir

mahatir FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 1,868 / -3
    They target stupid pathan who do not want to civilize other than that most pathan support taliban but fear of ISI what makes most of your lot behave .

Pakistan Army defeated you in tribal areas several tribes , over 20 thousand pathan terrorists killed without adding those pathans killed from drone strikes .

9. Halimi

Halimi FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 255 / -0
    Australia
    Let's fear Allah and cut out the racism.

10. mahatir

mahatir FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 1,868 / -3
    LOL the worst part they allow convicts and outcasts from other parts of the muslim world to rule over them Such as Biladen and play with their women .

11. al-Hasani

al-Hasani ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +52 / 25,134 / -11
    Saudi Arabia
    It's a shame that his military, religious, cultural and linguistic conquerors did not finish most of those illiterate donkey's with no history off.

We might do the job back home though.

12. doritos

doritos FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 619 / -0
    Iraq
    Lol at that contradiction.

"The Yemeni people want this"

Next thing you say you divide them, what a cretin post again by you Mahatir. You change you're mind from extreme to the opposite extreme now and then.

13. al-Hasani

al-Hasani ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +52 / 25,134 / -11
    Saudi Arabia
    Most of them also revere and look up to their ancient military, religious, cultural and linguistic conquerors (Arabs) on every given moment even when we are wrong. Pathetic little donkey.

14. mahatir

mahatir FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 1,868 / -3
    Funniest part Arab outcasts in Afghanistan forced them to pay Jizya and hand over their women .

15. ghilzai

ghilzai FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4 / 1,920 / -11
    Pakistan
    Ha ha ha oh yeah ISI is Pukhtoon, so there goes your theory of us being scared.

Go support your sand Jigga brothers, but their fate will be same an Mongolic invasion of Baghdad, no mercy at all.

Arabs are the most untrustworthy people on the planet, you only have too look at their backstabbing of the Othmans.

Don't worry little Malaysian no one has balls to go after Iran.

For the second time am Pakistani, you must be very stupid, you don't know nothing about Pakistan.