• Monday, July 6, 2020

[Gallery] Iran - Iraq war

Discussion in 'Iranian Defence Forum' started by The SiLent crY, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Full Moon

Full Moon FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 2,001 / -5
    Saudi Arabia
    @Serpentine, I haven’t expressed much of Arab nationalistic views in PDF, and I generally look down on strong forms of nationalism (since they can be too resistant to self-criticism). You will agree with me that most Persians are very nationalistic people (to an unhealthy level may be). The bulk of their pride is Persian based pride, and it is perhaps the only permitted type of pride in Iran, not Azeri, Kurdish, or Arab nationalism. Only Persian nationalists are accepted as true Iranians. Others, when they show their nationalistic pride, are immediately dismissed as “separatists”, or “potential separatists”. So there is a valid reason to focus on the Persian side of Iran, not the Baluchi or Kurdish sides.

Remembering war’s soldiers/martyrs isn’t necessarily wrong – though it might have been a little more serious in Iran than what it should be. I don’t think that I am wrong when saying that Persians have special ability to hold grudges. If not, why is it only Persians that can’t get over 1400 years old conquest? Non-Persians and non-Arabs will think that I am exaggerating. No, it is not an exaggeration, it is deeply rooted problem in the Persian psych. It gets repeated all the time. For many ex-Muslims Persians, it is one of the main reasons behind leaving Islam, and one of their first arguments against it (they know its convincing ability for their fellow Persians).There are tens of thousands (or hundreds of thousands) of them. You know them and their newspapers, websites, and TV channels. Don’t Persian nationalists insult Persian devout Muslims by saying Arab-parast “Arab-worshiper”? Give me a single example of another type of Muslims that insult their religious people like this.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
  2. Serpentine

Serpentine INT'L MOD

Ratings:
    +30 / 34,302 / -0
    Iran, Islamic Republic Of
    Another typical from you, why am I not surprised?
    Honestly, it's not important what a person who hates other people racially says, especially when it involves the same racism content again.
    Just today, you insulted majority of Iranians, asides from dozens of insults you have wrote towards Persian, so don't blame me if I don't believe that you are not a suitable person to have your opinion on this, based on logic and without bias. So, I'll save my time, and perhaps yours, for trying to answer that ridiculous claim you wrote.

Since you based your 'intelligence' on thousands or hundreds of thousands of people out of millions of people, it's only enough reason to say that what you said is based on nothing. And look who is talking about holding grudges. You mentioned hundreds of thousands, but I present to you, millions of Saudis who either despise Persians or Shias or don't like them. How isn't that a racial/religious hatred?

Do we have millions of Iranians who hate Saudi regime and establishment? I bet we have. Do we have millions of Iranians who hate a person only because he/she is an Arab? That's pure bs, and our relations with Iraq, Syria and how I see people I interact with sympathize with them or like the, is proof enough for me.

But one thing we do agree on, majority of Iranians loathe Saudi regime, that's correct, and if that's racial hatred, I have no objection with that.

Level of hatred I've witnessed against Iranians/Shias on this forum by almost all all Saudi members, tells a lot of things about who is the side who holds a deep grudge, if we are to take this forum as a small study case.

But we have great relations/interactions with many Arabs here who don't hate us because of sect or race, like Iraqis, Syrians or those liberal Egyptians.
    I mean, why should I hate an Arab when he doesn't hate me back? Hatred against Iranians is rooted in your own society, how can you even write about how 'Persians hate Arabs'? This is nonsense. I live in Iran and I know what majority of my people think.

We do have people who hate Arabs only because they are Arabs, but as in every society, we look at the majority. Most simple way to counter your argument is that, absolute majority of Iranians, despite being at a 8 year bloody war with Iraq, look towards Iraqis with positive or very positive views, same as Syrians or Lebanese, Omanis and even Egyptians. Can you say the same about Saudi society's view towards Iran? Don't you see a lot of people who hate Iranians only because they are Shia or 'majoos' or non-Arabs?

Hell I can see the amount of hatred some members hold towards Shias/Iranians, but I'm yet to see a religious Iranian member here who has ever spread hate against Sunnis, their sect, or insulting their beliefs, only focusing on their sect.

PS: What we basically have dominant as nationalism is Iranian nationalism, every idiot who seeks race-oriented ultra nationalism, be it a Persian one, a Turkish one or an Arab one, deserves the worst, and they won't achieve anything with their agenda.

Believe me, we have Persian nutjobs who dream of many absurd things, just like we have nutjobs from other ethnic group. But their number is so small that they can't be taken seriously and any move by them will be easily crushed.

3. rmi5

rmi5 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23 / 16,309 / -4
    Azerbaijan
    Like always, you diverted the discussion since you had no response.
    BTW, about racism, are you kidding me? Do you want me to mention how many times your friends say "Tork e Khar", or other stuff behind Arabs and you do nothing about them? You never dealt seriously with racist rants of Iranian section, since your opinions matches with those racists. So, Go fool someone else.

4. Serpentine

Serpentine INT'L MOD

Ratings:
    +30 / 34,302 / -0
    Indeed, show me where anyone has said 'Tork e Khar' and I saw it and didn't do anything about it. I'm eagerly waiting for it.
    Anyone who insults others ethnically or racially, be it a Persian, Kurd, Turk or a Martian' is a low life in my eyes, and among lowest forms of humans living on earth. No matter how much you whine about it, my conscience is clear, that's the most important thing to me.

5. rmi5

rmi5 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23 / 16,309 / -4
    Azerbaijan
    I have numerous times mentioned you, but the most harsh action that you do, is deleting their message, without any further action, even if they are doing so for the 10,000th time.

6. Serpentine

Serpentine INT'L MOD

Ratings:
    +30 / 34,302 / -0
    And how do you know I haven't done anything about any one who has insulted others racially? Since when are you aware of the infractions/warnings given to other members?

You have done it also numerous times and only your posts were deleted, without any infractions. If you want me to issue infraction for every single post I delete, fine, but be prepared to banned for a long time yourself. You can't ask others to be treated the way you don't like to be treated yourself.

What I firmly stand against is racial/ethnic insults, and that's a huge red line.

And why are you the only one who is claiming about me 'ignoring' racist insults, again without one single proof? Why isn't one single other member doing that? Tells a lot about many things.

7. rmi5

rmi5 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23 / 16,309 / -4
    Azerbaijan
    Wait ... it's not only me who is complaining about you. There are many members, specially Arabs and Turks, who say the same thing. They just don't raise their voice as much as I raise mine.
    Anyway, What I am doing is totally moral and justified, since I need to deal with 10-20 racist trolls.
    BTW, you have always did your best to issue infractions against me, while your friends have the authority to do whatever they want. so don't falsify it. I am just more smarter than them, and typically don't use the terms which deserves an infraction, and if I find some infraction unfair, I will mention it in GHQ.

8. Serpentine

Serpentine INT'L MOD

Ratings:
    +30 / 34,302 / -0
    Unless they are brave enough to raise it, I consider them non-existent, because it seems they only exist in your mind.
    That's what I ask you to do every time.

9. rmi5

rmi5 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23 / 16,309 / -4
    Azerbaijan
    We are going off-topic, again.
    Instead, you could have put your hatred glass away, and directly respond to my quote.
    My word was/is plain and simple. The people who dislike war veterans, and their family, and even insult them for having "sahmiyeh" for martyr's children, have no positive intention when they are talking about Iran-iraq war, and just use it as another source of hatred against arabs. These are the ones who wear "Farvahar" non-sense and are the majority of that society.

10. AZADPAKISTAN2009

AZADPAKISTAN2009 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +65 / 31,958 / -2
    Pakistan
    hmm don't understand why displaying this war pictures are allowed while current day war pics are not allowed

11. rmi5

rmi5 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23 / 16,309 / -4
    Azerbaijan
    graphic photos are not allowed, rest of war pictures are allowed. this thread is made before the new anti-graphic photos law. So, you may find a couple of such war pictures.

12. AZADPAKISTAN2009

AZADPAKISTAN2009 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +65 / 31,958 / -2
    Pakistan
    I don't know - the rules have to be universally applied
    I don't like the iran-iraq war images sadly demise of two nations

13. Full Moon

Full Moon FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 2,001 / -5
    Saudi Arabia
    We are way off-topic. Last thing, you are right about Saudis' anti Shiasim and anti Persian sentiments. The vast majority of us are very anti-Shia and anti-Persians as well. Hiding it here will not do anybody any favor. However, you were again protective of Iran’s public image and avoided to reveal the fact that over %90 of Persians are severely anti Arabs because of the race/culture they belong to. Professor Sadek Zibakalam confirms this in the link below. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think it's bad to ensure complete isolation between Arabs and Persians by keeping a good amount of mutual hatred. We know ourselves well, and we don’t think that being close to each other can do us any good.

http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2011/10/09/170927.html

14. Malik Alashter

Malik Alashter SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 4,676 / -2
    Iraq
    My freind your regime and the Wahhabiest gone far with their sectariansim not only that they always call for the Shiite anihelation day and night so before you blame on the Iranian their racism which is mainly for internal pridness not to cause any harm to someone else blame your regime for spreading hate around the globe with actions every where.

I believe what the Wahhabiest did and planning to do surpassed the Nazis many folds.

the reason I ask the Iranean freinds to stop that thread because it remind us with a useless war that nailed the two nations too bad. It is like when the tv sometimes show a series about what happen in Karbalaa and the killing of Imam Hussain PBUH I don't complete that series because it keep remind us with our ancestors mistakes we are the only nation that killed it's prophet grandson to help some corrupted monkies to rule the nation and take it with it to grave.

We are such failed nation Arabs which I'm one them are the most idiot what good we did to our selves to our kids to our people nothing.

What hurt you we still repeat the same mistakes we still use some idiot religios to deeply insult our Prophet our religion. :cry:

• Thanks Thanks x 7
  15. Daneshmand

Daneshmand ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +43 / 7,099 / -0

While I agree with the gist of your comment, but the most important thing to keep in mind is to never forget since those who forget and do not learn from history are condemned to repeat the history. This is the biggest lesson you can learn from history. And I think both Iraqis and Iranians have indeed learn their lessons as you can see that in Iraq, the Iraqis and Iranians are battling their real enemy side by side. Shoulder to shoulder. The Iranian pilots are providing CAS, to Iraqi commandos. And if it was not for the Iraqis pushing back these animals, the Isis savages would have been on Iranian border. What else you want? I think it is clear.