What's new

Future of Bangladesh

fallstuff

ELITE MEMBER
Nov 20, 2009
Country
Bangladesh
Sure they did. :coffee:
Yup they sure did. Indians helped themselves with war booty. These were actually soldiers of fortune in disguise.

Legend has it the soldires wanted to strip the bathrooms of fancy houses, but their inner Indian self awakened to tell them to refrain from such acts, not out of any virtue but as they have no use for the bathroom fixtures.

ShadowFaux

Sep 19, 2012
Yup they sure did. Indians helped themselves with war booty. These were actually soldiers of fortune in disguise.

Legend has it the soldires wanted to strip the bathrooms of fancy houses, but their inner Indian self awakened to tell them to refrain from such acts, not out of any virtue but as they have no use for the bathroom fixtures.
Ya thank you.
So are you gonna keep talking or will you back your "Legends" up with some evidence?

ShadowFaux

Sep 19, 2012
o mama apner homossha da ki kon dekhi???

afne BD re support dibar aisen na india re

Mama Bangladesh rei toh support dibar ailam. Kotha ja koisi bhul toh ar koinai. Ho ora akam korse, ahono kore . . . . . kintu jemne mamara rong lagaitase oitar upre, mone hoy je 71 e juddho korsilam India'r loge.

DarkPrince

Dec 28, 2011
Country
Bangladesh
Mama Bangladesh rei toh support dibar ailam. Kotha ja koisi bhul toh ar koinai. Ho ora akam korse, ahono kore . . . . . kintu jemne mamara rong lagaitase oitar upre, mone hoy je 71 e juddho korsilam India'r loge.
adai toh game mama pak ar loge homossha 71 ai khotom hoiya gese ga

kintu bharoter pisone bash deyon akhono baki ase...

ajtr

BANNED
May 25, 2010
Really when i imaging bangladesh i get nightmare scenario of water everywhere not even a piece of land is visible only thing visible above water is Bangladesh flag flying atop the Jatiyo Sangshad Bhaban...................:cry:

DarkPrince

Dec 28, 2011
Country
Bangladesh
Really when i imaging bangladesh i get nightmare scenario of water everywhere not even a piece of land is visible only thing visible above water is Bangladesh flag flying atop the Jatiyo Sangshad Bhaban...................:cry:
dont worry about that appajani we bangladeshis r known for migrations :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom