What's new

FS briefed Envoys of the P-5 Members of the UNSC on the Dossier on Indian State Sponsorship of Terrorism - MoFA Pakistan .

Riz

Jan 20, 2010
Country
Pakistan
Guys, There are Rumours floating on social media as well as well inform sources that Pak may hit indian terrorist camps in Afghanistan as well as in india which we already shared with P5 countries in foreign office few days back...
Incase if its true how we are going to hit deep inside india on those 21 terrorists training camps through which india use to sabotage CPEC & economy of Pakistan
Lets discusses how and with what we are going to stuck India and its proxies in Afghanistan
1..With use of PAF just like we did last time on 27 feb??
2...With use of land attack base Cruise missiles (Babur)
3...With use of Air Launch Cruise missiles (RAAD) while remaining in our borders
4...Hit from the sea With use of SLCM (Babur 3)

Possible Targets inside India which we already shared With P5 countries

Last edited:
May 4, 2019
Country
India
Guys, There are Rumours floating on social media as well as well inform sources that Pak may hit indian terrorist camps in Afghanistan as well as in india which we already shared with P5 countries in foreign office few days back...
Incase if its true how we are going to hit deep inside india on those 21 terrorists training camps through which india use to sabotage CPEC & economy of Pakistan
Lets discusses how and with what we are going to stuck India and its proxies in Afghanistan
3...With use of Air Launch Cruise missiles (RAAD) while remaining in our borders

Again tweeter - yaar kabhi to legitimate source share kiya karein.

terrorist camps in Afghanistan as well as in india which we already shared with P5 countries in foreign office

Real question is that anyone acknowledged and believed on your shared evidence? I found none of them...

Riz

Jan 20, 2010
Country
Pakistan

terrorist camps in Afghanistan as well as in india which we already shared with P5 countries in foreign office

Real question is that anyone acknowledged and believed on your shared evidence? I found none of them...
With who u shared Balakot terrorists training camp details on 26 feb?? Who gives u green signal to attack on Pakistan that day??
Pak foreign office already briefed P5 countries and we have shared all the details and coordinates which india used to target Pakistan, so we don't need any authentication to hit terrorists who harming or want to harm us in future

The Eagle

SENIOR MODERATOR
Oct 15, 2015
Country
Pakistan
a random twitter account and lack of substance or analysis does not warrant to open a new thread. Please share detailed analysis, the strategy, possible outcome, political workout & diplomatic approach in details. Such few lines threads then loses the worth to discuss such a broad scenario of surgical strikes.

The Eagle

SENIOR MODERATOR
Oct 15, 2015
Country
Pakistan
Thanks for confirming that the details which our foreign office shared with P5 countries are actually bogus & piece of shit.. Also i would like to thanks u that on PDF we are not allowed to talk about pak surgical strike on india but indian are allowed to post any shit & propaganda which they likes
I can't thank you much for being what you are by saying so. It just took a Mod action to see your Pakistaniat and the reason of you being on the Forum. Let me be very clear that no matter how much you show your patriotism for personal gains and reacts childishly like that just so that you candy is lost; PDF is not going to allow such Indian kind of jokes & filth for fantasy as after all we aren't Indians and shouldn't be lowering down to their level at all. If you are into some kind of tit for tat business with so much of lowest quality like Indian Sir-ji-Kal strikes then better to remain silent because PDF might disappoint you.

Jugger

Nov 17, 2016
Country
India
With who u shared Balakot terrorists training camp details on 26 feb?? Who gives u green signal to attack on Pakistan that day??
Pak foreign office already briefed P5 countries and we have shared all the details and coordinates which india used to target Pakistan, so we don't need any authentication to hit terrorists who harming or want to harm us in future
We can do balakot to you and we will get takers all over the world to back us up, but you can’t do a balakot type attack preemptively on India. Pakistan will have to wait until India attacks just like 27th Feb.

that’s the sad realty of Pakistani image in the world.

Oct 6, 2020
Country
India

They don’t have satellites to click photos and share them as a proof, they only have to say, “Sahab UP me 5 terrorist camp, North East me 4 aur Delhi me 2 Terrorist camp hai”. And the world will believe them.

Colonel Rajendra😂🤣.

I heard SM Qureshi saying “Abhi tafseelat muqammal nahi hui hai” Before the press conference. Theirproof is a big BS😂.

Our CARTOSAT series of satellites clicked crystal clear pics of the terrorist training camps in Azad Kashmir. Now they have jailed Hafiz Saeed also coz they know if they won’t they will be black listed but one single question of mine to our neighbours...

Hafiz Saeed is arrested for terror financing, ok good that they jailed him now they should answer that whom was Hafiz taking money from and where was Hafiz sending this money?

graphican

ELITE MEMBER
Jul 21, 2009
Country
Pakistan
If Indian terrorist camps are to be uprooted, Afghan Taliban would do Pakistan's job easily. Pakistan should not use its military or air assets against India training camps in Afghanistan.

Oct 6, 2020
Country
India
If Indian terrorist camps are to be uprooted, Afghan Taliban would do Pakistan's job easily. Pakistan should not use its military or air assets against India training camps in Afghanistan.
So you are saying that you should do terror attacks on India a country that supposedly funds terror lol 😂
colonel rajendra😂🤣.

May 4, 2019
Country
India
They don’t have satellites to click photos and share them as a proof, they only have to say, “Sahab UP me 5 terrorist camp, North East me 4 aur Delhi me 2 Terrorist camp hai”. And the world will believe them.

Colonel Rajendra😂🤣.

I heard SM Qureshi saying “Abhi tafseelat muqammal nahi hui hai” Before the press conference. Theirproof is a big BS😂.

Our CARTOSAT series of satellites clicked crystal clear pics of the terrorist training camps in Azad Kashmir. Now they have jailed Hafiz Saeed also coz they know if they won’t they will be black listed but one single question of mine to our neighbours...

Hafiz Saeed is arrested for terror financing, ok good that they jailed him now they should answer that whom was Hafiz taking money from and where was Hafiz sending this money?

T
his is itself understandable for the world, it was known to everyone that Pakistan will not accept organize terrorism in india and kashmir.

They will take alternate options to put such people in the jail. Nothing new, Even if any terrorist geeing ban at UN level then pakistan only ask, it should link with kashmir... rest you can ban...

graphican

ELITE MEMBER
Jul 21, 2009
Country
Pakistan
So you are saying that you should do terror attacks on India a country that supposedly funds terror lol 😂
colonel rajendra😂🤣.
Afghan Taliban are NOT terrorist organisation anymore. They are a political power in Afghanistan with which USA settled a deal to evacuate. They are the future Afghan Government.

Oct 6, 2020
Country
India
Afghan Taliban are NOT terrorist organisation anymore. They are a political power in Afghanistan with which USA settled a deal to evacuate. They are the future Afghan Government.
So why do you Pakistanis call Narendra Modi a terrorist? And that too for no valid reason. Isn’t he the PM of India?

graphican

ELITE MEMBER
Jul 21, 2009
Country
Pakistan
So why do you Pakistanis call Narendra Modi a terrorist? And that too for no valid reason. Isn’t he the PM of India?
For Narendra using Indian assets to terrorise an Independent State Pakistan. Taliban are fighting within Afghanistan against invading forces. Do you have the ability to see the difference or are you just an Indian?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom