• Thursday, April 26, 2018

FROM AN EX CIA: ISRAEL AND THE SAUDS STAGED THE GAS ATTACK

Discussion in 'Middle East & Africa' started by Ceylal, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Ceylal

Ceylal BANNED

Ratings:
    +7 / 6,819 / -10
    Algeria
    This a year old article, but what was proved yesterday is true today..The Sauds and Israel are not the only culprits. Turkey shares the blame too, since all the chemical transited thru her country and some supplied by her..

According to a former CIA agent: Mossad and the Saudis are behind the false flag chemical attack in Syria

APRIL 30, 2017~ MICHEL DUCHAINE

Former CIA agent Robert D. Steele claims that Mossad and Saudi Arabia, in collusion with treacherous American officials, are behind the chemical attack of the flagrant fake in Syria.

Steele, a Marine Corps intelligence officer, for more than 20 years, was the second highest level civilian in the Marine Corps Intelligence. He also explained that Senator John McCain and former CIA Director John Brennan are responsible for planning the false flag inside the United States.

[​IMG]
    Robert Steele, former CIA agent in Syria.
    In a video interview published on Tuesday, Steele provided updated information he received from intelligence colleagues about the Syrian attack:

" The big news tonight, John McCain, John Brennon, McMaster at the White House, the Saudis and the Israelis, have all betrayed the American public. Of course, we must ask ourselves if Donald Trump plays "Israel first" in place of his "America first" he announced when he was only candidate.

"McCain's trip in February (in Syria) was apparently to prepare the scene for" this chemical attack ". And I have to tell you that McCain is not very good at keeping secrets. This has been checked twice, and we are sure that McCain is a traitor operating against the US government and the American people . "

Steele also explained that Senator John McCain and former CIA Director John Brennan are responsible for planning the false flag from the United States.

" I heard from an internal source, absolutely reliable, that the false flag chemical attack was planned by Senator John McCain, former CIA Director John Brennan, and the National Security Advisor. US President Herbert McMaster, who is also a traitor to the President of the United States.

"Now, to his huge credit, CIA director Mike Pompeio has correctly identified it as a false flag attack. But also, as far as I know, the FBI did not inform the president that this false flag was, in fact, a planned act of betrayal in the United States and funded by Saudi Arabia and Israel, who shared the cost .

The moment of the Bay of Pigs

" Donald Trump has been manipulated. That's his Bay of Pigs moment. But for the credit of CIA director Mike Pompeio, all my intelligence colleagues say that the CIA director has understood that, told Trump that he was false flag perhaps by capricious elements of the CIA, perhaps by French intelligence, probably Mossad and Saudis.

[​IMG]
    Mike Pompeio swears an oath.
    "And Trump very, very stupidly, ruled out Mike Pompeio out of the decision meeting. The bottom line here is that Trump is cheated, he is manipulated. Jared Kushner is probably an influence agent of the Mossad [1] .

"I think Trump is very smart. I want him to succeed. But right now, it's really bad for him.

" It's not the CIA that gave this false information. It probably came from Jared Kushner, returning from his recent visit to the Middle East (Israel). This probably comes from "Military Intelligence", which is corrupted to the bone. And I suspect, based on recent conversations I've had with extraordinarily talented people in the UK, I suspect that Israel is telling everyone that they have detected this massive chemical threat, that missiles will be launched against Israel with chemicals, that it will be the end of the world, and that Assad will test its chemical weapons before attacking Israel.

"So wherever Trump gets intelligence, this information is a lie ."

Steele also gave his opinion on the members of the Trump administration:

" Sean Spicer is a Freudian joker. I do not pay much attention to him. "

"The other thing that came out of this case is that Jared Kushners is compromised. He may be an agent of influence of the Mossad "

"Steve Bannon was a brilliant light in the White House, he opposed the missile strike."

[​IMG]
    Jared Kushner

And the staged attacks....in videos...for pdf's nitwits that believe that the earth is flat..
    [video]

• Thanks Thanks x 4
  2. mohammad45

mohammad45 SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 6,019 / -2
    Iran, Islamic Republic Of
    Chemical attacks were conducted by terror groups. In East Ghouta Jeysh Ul Islam and In Khan sheykhoon it was conducted by ISIS. Erdogan personally had ordered Turkish companies to arm ISIS with chemical weapons, two Turkish parliament members unveiled
    http://washingtonsblog.com/2015/10/...-chemical-weapons-for-syrian-terrorist-attack . hamlet

I don't think Jeysh Ul Islam and saudi case needs proof, it's too obvious. You can find proof in this forum

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  3. Super Falcon

Super Falcon ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 4,069 / -4
    No difference should be seen between israel and saud

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  4. bsruzm

bsruzm SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 2,903 / -1
    Turkey
    Yes, I was with him that day! He is my dude!

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  5. Oublious

Oublious SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 3,336 / -4
    Turkey

dumb poorsians ahahah, don't waste your time:-).

6. 2800

2800 SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3 / 8,844 / -5
    Iran, Islamic Republic Of