What's new

French boycott Takes momentum in Pakistan!

Indus Pakistan

ELITE MEMBER
May 7, 2012
Country
Pakistan

CatSultan

Oct 23, 2020
Country
Pakistan
I wonder how much economic damage this will inflict... the boycott is certainly picking up speed

Most Muslims generally approve of blasphemy laws (on paper, if they had to see what happens or even inflict the punishment themselves I doubt that the support would be so rampant) so this is expected.
I would do it. I think most muslims would do it too. were not pussies.

313ghazi

Mar 14, 2017
Country
Pakistan
How about taking 5 minutes to read the relevant thread Gupta.
Also the French Mirages, Exocet missiles etc need dumping in Arabian Sea.
Don't be daft. They're already paid for. If needs be though, we'll gladly drop some neighbourhood Rafales - inshaAllah.

I got some bic pens im still using, but won't be buying the Mrs anymore Dior...lol

Last edited by a moderator:

baqai

Sep 28, 2006
Country
Pakistan
eye for an eye? why can't we draw cartoons on holocaust and 9/11 and start posting on our buildings instead?

Last edited:

Indus Pakistan

ELITE MEMBER
May 7, 2012
Country
Pakistan
Meh most of them are already old junk at this point
I know that. You know one of lifes most important ability is too focus. Nobody can pick another cause every week. All it does is you get bogged down and nothing is done because your energy gets diffused on so many targets. The fact is Pakistan should focus on one target. INDIA. Boycot everything INDIAN.

Everything else is a distraction. Pakistan can't pick another cause every month. The world is large. Shhite is always happening in some corner of earth. Pakistan is not a superpower. That was my point.

Nasr

Dec 9, 2018
Country
Pakistan
I pray that Pakistan would shut down the french embassies and kick out all french diplomatic staff and impose a ban on french travelling to Pakistan.

EGalois

Oct 22, 2020
Country
China
According to this list:

None of France's major export partners is a Muslim majority country. It's unlikely to do the French economy serious harm.

The best way to combat Islamophobia is not just to protest and boycott, but to build a modern Muslim-majority country that can match French economy, technology and science.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom