What's new

france send war ship to stop turkey

MMM-E

Jul 6, 2017
Country
Turkey
in 1917 Turks sunk British and French Warships ( including PARIS ) in the Eastern Mediterranean

1637385962834.png

French cried in NATO
Turkish Frigates carried out radar targeting three times, suggesting a missile strike was imminent, France's defence ministry said ..... but Turkey, however has denied the claims

France send war ship to stop Turkey ... lol ( Turkey is not Syria or Libya or Mali )

-- 230 F-16 Frighter Jets
-- 150+ UCAVs
-- 4 Boeing E-7T AEWC
-- KORAL and REDET-II Radar Electronic Warfare Systems
-- S400 Air Defense Systems
-- 16 Frigates
-- 10 Corvettes
-- 22 FACs
-- 12 Submarines
-- 12 ASW Aircrafts

better French Warships should worry about how to stop Turkish UCAVs
and 1.000+ HARPOON , SLAM-ER , HARM , SOM , TRLG-230 and ATMACA Missiles

Eastern Mediterranean is Turkey's playzone

Turkish Military Power to protect MAVI VATAN ( Blue Homeland )

Last edited:

MMM-E

Jul 6, 2017
Country
Turkey
So funny ... nice touristic trip , nothing else

wth is France doing in the Eastern Mediterranean ? France has no any right in the Eastern Mediterranean
on the other hand , Turkey has the longest coastline in the Eastern Mediterranean

bandit France has no power to steal oil/gas reserves and MAVI VATAN from the Turks in the Eastern Mediterranean

Turkey is not Syria or Libya or Mali

Last edited:

Hack-Hook

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 11, 2012
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
I don't get it , how turkey want to make Greece agree to this
this is Greece EEZ

and this is what Turkey now claim

in short Turkey is making claim on Greece Islands .well they're welcome enforcing it , its against UN charter and we knew how they like Turkey and Erdogan in UNSC not only Greece but also Cyprus I say that Blue Homeland nonsense only good for rallying teenage behind your back , only good for your internal consumption , if you want to enforce it , you'll face a coalition of the countries who their oil companies work there .

and I say to Turks here on the forum , you are so mistaken if you think NATO even need one hour of session for supporting France or Greece if you go to war with them . you are part of NATO so they can use your resources whenever they need it , but if you need them or you go against any European member of the NATO , then they say Turkey, who.

Foinikas

Aug 2, 2021
Country
Greece
this is Greece EEZ

in short Turkey is making claim on Greece Islands .well they're welcome enforcing it , its against UN charter and we knew how they like Turkey and Erdogan in UNSC not only Greece but also Cyprus I say that Blue Homeland nonsense only good for rallying teenage behind your back , only good for your internal consumption , if you want to enforce it , you'll face a coalition of the countries who their oil companies work there .

and I say to Turks here on the forum , you are so mistaken if you think NATO even need one hour of session for supporting France or Greece if you go to war with them . you are part of NATO so they can use your resources whenever they need it , but if you need them or you go against any European member of the NATO , then they say Turkey, who.
Exactly. And before Turks and Ottoman-loving Pakistanis rush to say "oh oh international right says..." let me remind everyone that Turkey hasn't signed the International Maritime Law and has been demanding absurd things that are contrary to international law:

• They demand that we demilitarize the islands of eastern Aegean,trying to re-open the Treaty of Laussane.
  • They started irridentist claims on the Dodecanese islands,but that was mainly by the Devlet Bahceli and his MHP party.
  • They jumped to sign some illogical agreement with the Tripoli government of Libya,about the LNA controlled EEZ north of Benghazi and Tobruk,bypassing Crete,Rhodes and all logic:

2-1024x576.jpg

14-9.jpg

And this is what Erdogan tells his people:

BeFunky-collage(107).jpg

Apollon

BANNED
Sep 27, 2021
Country
Greece
Exactly. And before Turks and Ottoman-loving Pakistanis rush to say "oh oh international right says..." let me remind everyone that Turkey hasn't signed the International Maritime Law and has been demanding absurd things that are contrary to international law:

• They demand that we demilitarize the islands of eastern Aegean,trying to re-open the Treaty of Laussane.
  • They started irridentist claims on the Dodecanese islands,but that was mainly by the Devlet Bahceli and his MHP party.
  • They jumped to sign some illogical agreement with the Tripoli government of Libya,about the LNA controlled EEZ north of Benghazi and Tobruk,bypassing Crete,Rhodes and all logic:

View attachment 795381

View attachment 795386

And this is what Erdogan tells his people:

View attachment 795390

Complete madness. :D

But i like how Erdogs bullshit strengthens our alliance with Egypt for example.

mudas777

Oct 24, 2016
Country
Pakistan
this is Greece EEZ

Turkey is not looking award for the beauty contest or seat in the security council, only wants what's legally is theirs. Greece can try to stop them if they want or for that matter France which have got no business in that area can try too. I can't wait for the French intervention and see what they get in their backside in return. Does India wants to join in the French revolutionary intervention or they are going to sit on the side lines and cheer like babies for the French by sending their best wishes cards. Lets see the end result of the French 3rd rate power intervention how quickly they are going to climb down.

Foinikas

Aug 2, 2021
Country
Greece
Turkey is not looking award for the beauty contest or seat in the security council, only wants what's legally is theirs. Greece can try to stop them if they want or for that matter France which have got no business in that area can try too. I can't wait for the French intervention and see what they get in their backside in return. Does India wants to join in the French revolutionary intervention or they are going to sit on the side lines and cheer like babies for the French by sending their best wishes cards. Lets see the end result of the French 3rd rate power intervention how quickly they are going to climb down.
Indians are only good for keyboard support.

"Hey sir we are wit you India great contry and power don't forget India always your friend and brother ok"

And when war starts

"We Indians don't intervene in other people war we only are protect our contry"

mudas777

Oct 24, 2016
Country
Pakistan
Indians are only good for keyboard support.

"Hey sir we are wit you India great contry and power don't forget India always your friend and brother ok"

And when war starts

"We Indians don't intervene in other people war we only are protect our contry"
Friend that's called business minded Indians, if their is no money for them then they are the masters of best crafty language.

Foinikas

Aug 2, 2021
Country
Greece
Friend that's called business minded Indians, if their is no money for them then they are the masters of best crafty language.
I had pressed an Indian once about this on Facebook,I kept asking him if they would help Russia if the Russians got in a war. I asked because they kept talking about "Russia-India brothers!" and in the end he said they don't intervene in other countries' wars :P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Top Bottom