What's new

Former PM Imran Khan's anti-American rhetoric exacerbated tensions: US senator

PakCan

Aug 18, 2014
Country
Pakistan
Bravo to Bajwa for not only bending over himself but creating a mess in Pakistan to please Americans. We already had proof from cipher what Americans wanted, this is just extra f*** u to Pakistanis.

Long live Army of Generals!!!! Long live chain of command!!!
Who gives a f about Pakistan, not the chokidars for sure, who take false oath to protect it.

FuturePAF

Dec 17, 2014
Country
Pakistan
Oh Chucky, we all know, as long as the democrats are in the White House, Us-Pak relations won’t improve. Republicans are at least transactional. Democrats just want to leave Pakistan unstable and dependent. This is the experience born out of the track record of the last 30 years. The last time the democrats were fair to Pakistan was JFK and LBJ.

Btw, one of the brains behind the Biden foreign policy is Susan Rice. Read up on her views and we all know how the Biden administration is going to act towards Pakistan.

Democrats are more intolerant to how other nations run their counties then pragmatic republicans. Hopefully a Republican will be in office in 2024, even Trump. I’m one of chuck’s constituents and it looks like I’ll be voting Republican. I know I won’t be the only one. Let’s go Brandon.

Last edited:

FuturePAF

Dec 17, 2014
Country
Pakistan
I recall it was Christine Fair who said that .. ie “ US doesn’t give a flying fcuk about Pakistan “

Americans think any truth about them is anti American … I heard all the comments IK stated he just repeated historical facts on what the US did …
Her statement was incomplete and should have read; “US doesn’t give a flying fcuk about Pakistan’s interests”

Until Pakistan has the internal cohesion to stabilize its politics and economy to assert its interests, no one will.

The American senator is a barking dog.

Why should we be pro-USA after the Mohammad Mossadegh removal and the Iraq war?

I support our relationship with China 100%.

Hey, everyone lets help China and buy Chinese products!
The Chinese want us to not be dependent on them and to maintain good relations with all countries to maximize our economic growth and stability. It’s a balancing act. Pakistan can’t afford to make any nation its enemy, but can uphold its interests, such as buying Russian wheat and oil, if the government is United and focused to withstand the foreign pressure.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom