• Saturday, May 25, 2019

Forgotten heroes- Sir Zafrullah Khan (rh)

Discussion in 'Social & Current Events' started by Sher Shah Awan, Feb 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M. Sarmad

M. Sarmad SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +60 / 7,553 / -14
    Pakistan
    [​IMG]

2. Dubious

Dubious MODERATOR

Ratings:
    +68 / 65,164 / -0
    Pakistan
    That is not a letter but someone feeding you their ideas as facts...A copy of the letter would be a letter.....An interview of the people (if they are still alive and all) would be proof...

3. Chronos

Chronos SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +16 / 9,772 / -1
    India
    Technically they are. One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist.

No. You don't get it. As long as it doesn't affect HIS beliefs and HIS freedoms it is O.K.

4. M. Sarmad

M. Sarmad SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +60 / 7,553 / -14
    Pakistan

However, when the British saw that their objectives could not be met, they unilaterally rejected all proposals submitted by the Muslims. At this point, Zafarullah Khan was asked to submit a proposal on the partition of India, about which the Viceroy wrote to the Secretary of State for India:

Upon my instruction Zafarullah wrote a memorandum on the subject. Two Dominion States. I have already sent it to your attention. I have also asked him for further clarification, which, he says, is forthcoming. He is anxious, however, that no one should find out that he has prepared this plan. He has, however, given me the right to do with it what I like, including sending a copy to you. Copies have been passed on to Jinnah, and, I think, to SirAkbar Hydari. While he, Zafarullah, cannot admit its authorship, his document has been prepared for adoption by the Muslim League with a view to giving it the fullest publicity.[4]

Lord Linlithgow, April 12, 1940

Muhammad Zafarullah Khan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyways you can believe in whatever you want .
    Peace

5. Dubious

Dubious MODERATOR

Ratings:
    +68 / 65,164 / -0
    Pakistan
    Its not about what I want to believe but evidence....Anyone can say/ write anything....British rejected proposals by Muslims but Zafarullah Khan was asked to submit? Did the British Lord Linlithgow just call him Non Muslim?

6. Chronos

Chronos SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +16 / 9,772 / -1
    India
    Is there a more credible source than wikipedia?

:-)

7. M. Sarmad

M. Sarmad SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +60 / 7,553 / -14
    Pakistan
    check the previous posts :)

"Facts are Facts"(pub. 1986) was written by Khan Abdul Wali Khan gradually over many years and included critical and declassified British Imperial documents before the creation of Pakistan . These declassified documents must be verifiable . And as much as I know , no one has ever claimed that Wali Khan has lied in this regard .

Zafarullah Khan was a member of Viceroy`s executive council , thats why he was asked to submit a map of two dominions . His scheme was not much different from the scheme of Sir Sikander Hayat Khan , thats why some claim that Sikander was original author of Lahore resolution , but Viceroy`s letter (when declassified) made everything clear . Sikander himself claimed in 1941 that he drafted the resolution but later the working committee of ML changed its shape . ML committee never rejected his claim . The fact is (as became clear from viceroy`s letter) , that it was not the working committee of ML who changed its shape , but it was Zafarullah Khan who drafted a `new` resolution . AND yes , ML was pretty much a British controlled political Party !!!

@Talon Now read the article by Dr. Safdar Mehmood that how he has omitted some facts and twisted the others to obtain "desired" conclusion

Last edited: Feb 13, 2014
  8. Zarvan

Zarvan ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +83 / 48,541 / -13
    Pakistan
    Well we respect services of a Non Muslim to Muslim world we have no problem if a non Muslim living in our country want to provide some services

9. NYahmadi1

NYahmadi1 FULL MEMBER

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 2 / -0
    United States
    Hi. First reply on this forum.
    Im glad you appreciate our service to Pakistan. Ofcourse as Pakistanis and Muslims, it is the duty of every Ahmadi to to serve the interest of the nation. This is particularly important considering how the majority of so called muslims such as yourself have done nothing but spread jahaluth and general stupidity. The fact of the matter is we Ahmadi muslims have struggled to save you the ignorant ones from your own insanity. If u doubt it just examine what u "muslims" have done to yourselves by opening to any newspaper.
    Bottom line, what Ahmadis do, they do for Pakistan. What you fools do is only to further your own inane deluded bullshit and corruption, and call it serving Islam.

10. bandit

bandit BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,264 / -6
    India
    Sometimes I so wonder, we dont even need to attack Pakistan, with bigots like so many on this thread attacking a national hero for his personal beliefs, pakistan is soon gonna kill itself.

Sad.

11. Spring Onion

Spring Onion PDF VETERAN

Ratings:
    +17 / 35,120 / -0
    Pakistan

NO one is denying great services of Zafrullah Khan . Since you are putting forward religious color to it then you must be ready to accept the truth about his religious bias too.

The history says that Zafrullah refused to offer funeral prayer of Jinnah because the prayer leader maulana was NOT an ahmedi/qadyani.

12. Sher Shah Awan

Sher Shah Awan SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +25 / 11,300 / -1
    Pakistan
    You are deluded, I think you should re-read not only some of the posts left by some Pakistanis here but also maybe step outside of your house and in to your nearest mosque and then ask about Zafrullah sahib. You are deliberately playing ignorant here by saying "NO one is denying great services of Zafrullah Khan". really? Have you been living in Pakistan for the last 30 years or not?

As for religion, the only point I made about religion was primarily because it is said that ahmadis are enemies of Pakistan etc. To disqualify this distortion of history, I gave a historical example of just one ahmadis' contribution towards Pakistan.

It is you and other Pakistanis like you that keep brining up his religion. Which leads me to conclude that some Pakistanis are more obsessed with the faith of others than they are of themselves. I mean one only has to open a local newspaper in Pakistan to see how well the Pure Sarkari muslims are doing.

Right so just to top it up, you randomly throw out the old he didn't read his funeral but distort it to meet your own thinking. It was not because the Maualana was not Ahmadi, but because the your esteem mullah had declared ahmadis to be kafir. Now let me ask you, would you say your prayer behind someone who calls you a kafir?

(And well done for turning this into a another religious thread, I'm sure you'll get some extra brownie points in the afterlife to jump through some lower levels of paradise.)

13. Spring Onion

Spring Onion PDF VETERAN

Ratings:
    +17 / 35,120 / -0
    Pakistan
    :lol: you can offer your prayers if you think he is wrong in calling you kafir then why you dint offer prayer.

Great Zafrullah should have been above such bias but he did show his bias by not offering Jinnah's funeral prayer.

He wanted a qadyani leading the prayer.

14. M. Sarmad

M. Sarmad SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +60 / 7,553 / -14
    Pakistan

Sir Zafarullah Khan went to attend Jinnah`s funeral . In his own words :

“So! My intention in being there was to offer the congregational prayers along with everyone else---- if I had not intended and fervently desired to pray for my leader, would it not have been more logical and make sense for me have stayed home--- and not having come to the funeral?

He did not attend the funeral , not because he wanted some Ahmedi to lead it (which was very unlikely anyways) , but because it was being led by a person who considered ahmedis to be kafir , In words of Zafarullah Khan :

“I was told that the cleric (mullah) who was to lead the prayer was none other than a person named Shabir Usmani who had used vile and abusive language against the founder of the Ahmadiyya movement.”

Now tell me that will any one offer prayers behind a person who abuses his prophet / Messiah ??

This man (Shabbir Usmani) had declared that Shia were Kafir too , ironically he led the public funeral prayers of Jinnah ; A Shia whose coffin was transported from the Governor’s House to the burial location constantly accompanied by a black Alam (flag) on which was inscribed “Ya Hazrat-e-Abbas” !!!

“The [Sindh High] court pro-ceedings bear evidence of the last rites observed by Miss Jinnah immediately after her brother’s death. Witness Syed Anisul Hasnain, a Shia scholar, deposed that he had arranged the ghusl (last bath) of Jinnah on the instructions of Miss Jin-nah. He led his namaz-e janaza (funeral prayer) in a room of the Governor General’s House at which such Shia luminaries as Yusuf Haroon, Hashim Raza and Aftab Hatim Alavi were present, while Liaquat Ali Khan, a Sunni, waited outside the room. !!

N
    ow would you say the same about Liaquat Ali ??

It is really sad to see a lot of members trying to make desperate attempts to belittle our national hero , only because they differ with his religious beliefs !!

No wonder why Taliban can not be eradicated from a country where fake historians and pathological liars like Dr. Safdar and Orya Maqbool are respected scholars and highly educated people like Pervaiz Hoodhbhoy are considered "Jahil" ...... Where useless Mullahs are prominent figures and no one wants to acknowledge the great services of people like Dr Abdul Salam and Ch. Zafarullah !!

Last edited: Feb 13, 2014
  15. Spring Onion

Spring Onion PDF VETERAN

Ratings:
    +17 / 35,120 / -0
    Pakistan

WOW so great zafrullah is offended at word kafir for qadyaniat fonder ghulam ahmed mirza and the qadyanis want us Muslims to stop taking offense over insults to our Last Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) that too of the entire Muslim world.

Why Muslims should insult own prophet by bowing down to a false qadyani prophet then?

Above all it proves zafrullah was NOT above religious bias

There is NO room for such stupidity in Islam

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.