What's new

First tarawih prayer in Ayasofya Mosque after 88 years

Oublious

Jun 23, 2012
Country
Turkey
اكل خرا

Says the anatolian who was raped by Chinese looking Turks so thinks that he is Turkic Chinese looking because he speaks the same language?! Yeah I know just like saying the black Jamaicans and hittiians are English and French because they speak the same language?!😂

LoL

Your comparision is not only stupid but you must have experiences in, Us allied forces between you leg and from behind. First Gulf and secon Gulf :p: .

Coming back to your argument, Spain was before Catholic Pagans so why crying when Muslims liberated them from Christians:p:. Arab Christians should shut ther big mouth....

SilentEagle

Oct 20, 2021
Country
Turkey
اكل خرا

Says the anatolian who was raped by Chinese looking Turks so thinks that he is Turkic Chinese looking because he speaks the same language?! Yeah I know just like saying the black Jamaicans and hittiians are English and French because they speak the same language?!😂
Pretty rich coming from a landless islamophobic gypsy who's ancestors were raped by Mongols, Persians, Arabs, Turks and what not.

dani92

Jun 8, 2019
Country
Iraq
Pretty rich coming from a landless islamophobic gypsy who's ancestors were raped by Mongols, Persians, Arabs, Turks and what not.
You know very well that the Turks are the most people who look like the gypsies right? specially the turkified anatolians.

Attila the Hun

Aug 3, 2016
Country
Turkey
This is Turkiye, which translates to land of Turks.
If you want churches go to Greece, Serbia, Bulgaria, Russia.

You know very well that the Turks are the most people who look like the gypsies right? specially the turkified anatolians.
Please burn all Churches and Synagogues so we don't need ugly race of Dani's :lol:

dBSPL

Mar 2, 2018
Country
Turkey
Eid prayer
1827909.jpg

1827911.jpg

1827917.jpg

1827919.jpg

1827916.jpg

1827921.jpg

1827878.jpg

1827918.jpg

(Eid prayer views from nationwide)

Attila the Hun

Aug 3, 2016
Country
Turkey
Then don’t go to Europe and bark we want mosques.
My problem is the Jew that think they're European and speak for them. The Europeans welcome Muslim invasion. Now back to topic.
No churches or Synagogues in Turkiye please. I speak for all nationalists.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom