What's new

FIA cyberwing sleeping? Another website is being hacked right now

TheSnakeEatingMarkhur

Dec 26, 2018
Country
Pakistan
Apparently this indian kid has been hacking Pakistan websites and stealing data and we are just sitting here and watching when I went to complain about it FIA website itself is f*cked...

Being and IT guy I would have responded but unlike him I am in UK where law is a thing and just crimes have punishments but knowing India is a lawless country and nothing will happen we can only demand FIA to be proactive..

This is the twitter handle...
Hi this person has been hacking Pakistani websites and stealing data from those websites. He is currently hacking Sindhlawsgovpk (not dotted here)

This is his profile on twitter where he posts doing such crimes and boasts about it..

Hi this person has been hacking Pakistani websites and stealing data from those websites. He is currently hacking Sindhlawsgovpk (not dotted here)

This is his profile on twitter where he posts doing such crimes and boasts about it..

He openly boasted about hacking many websites... he is currently hacking sindhlaws.gov.pk

undercover JIX

Dec 6, 2008
Country
Pakistan
Apparently this indian kid has been hacking Pakistan websites and stealing data and we are just sitting here and watching when I went to complain about it FIA website itself is f*cked...

Being and IT guy I would have responded but unlike him I am in UK where law is a thing and just crimes have punishments but knowing India is a lawless country and nothing will happen we can only demand FIA to be proactive..

This is the twitter handle...

He openly boasted about hacking many websites... he is currently hacking sindhlaws.gov.pk

where is the link to hacked website????

could be just a fake randian tweet.

above website is working.
1602878040311.png

TheSnakeEatingMarkhur

Dec 26, 2018
Country
Pakistan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)