• Monday, December 11, 2017

Feminists defend sharmeen obaid

Discussion in 'Social & Current Events' started by Mugwop, Nov 9, 2017.

1. TMA

TMA SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,127 / -0
    Pakistan
    The point is equality means equality or it does not?

2. Ocean

Ocean FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 483 / -1
    Argentina
    Equality exists in a sense that those things that men are capable of doing they should do and those that women are capable of doing they should do.
    Like in most parts of the world women despite working for same number of hours , working as hard as male counterparts are still not paid the same as what men make.
    Also if equality has to be taken in your sense that women cant do cerrain , then in the same note one could say men cant bear children , get pregnant and go through physical toil we see womenkind go thru in bringing new life to the world.

But honestly we are digressing from this discussion, my main aim was whether one discusses equality or not but the actual offense of the doctor stays an offence. As a professional he is not supposed to go around shooting friend requests to anyone. If someone does that to my relative i would want to smash his jaws

3. TMA

TMA SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,127 / -0
    Pakistan
    I do not know if the medical ethic codes forbid a doctor from sending a friend request to a patient. It probably is not appropriate. But getting sacked for a request? It is not as like he forced himself or stalked the patient?

Instead of declining it, she made it a mountain out of a molehill.