What's new

Fear the day when I tell name of real Mir Jaffer: Imran Khan

crigar

Feb 2, 2019
Country
Pakistan
I think neutrals are waiting for 2 things before heading for the next election. One is that they want a deal with Americans regarding drones before the election. So even if khan came back to power, he wouldn't be able to do anything because of a deal signed by this so-called civilian government and another thing is that they want to reverse the electoral reforms so they can play their dirty game during the next election.
the question is what should be khan's strategy?

jupiter2007

Feb 19, 2007
Country
Pakistan
not gonna happen 2/3 with such situation when every institution supporting pdm thats why he knows

IK should quit politics and let these corrupt political B@$ta3d$ default on the loans, this will bring people revolution against this whole system.

Last edited:

Goritoes

Jan 20, 2021
Country
Pakistan
We know it, I'd rather have him win elections and than take action against the COAS because now they will even kill him if they see him as a threat.

Norwegian

BANNED
Aug 19, 2014
Country
Israel
I am scared about a third force taking benefit of the situation.
What third force?

Disqualification won't lead to a civil war.
Yes it will lead to a revolution

That's what I am referring to. A large population will think that establishment has removed IK from the scene.
Which will lead to East Pakistan like revolution

Civil War is unlikely. People do not want to loose their homes and families.

Civil War does not necessarily provide desirable outcome.
No real change comes without a war.

Last edited:

SIPRA

ELITE MEMBER
Mar 31, 2019
Country
Pakistan
Let's see if the awam is able to get Usman Dar back from police. This will tell us where is the situation going from here which is being tested by both parties.

I don't think, that stage has arrived yet. In any case, even if, such a process begins, at any time, it would most probably be organic in nature, and not visibly planned or perpetrated.

PakSword

Dec 6, 2015
Country
Turkey
I don't think, that stage has arrived yet. In any case, even if, such a process begins, at any time, it would most probably be organic in nature, and not visibly planned or perpetrated.
What general public does today will tell us what's coming. Both parties are testing waters I am telling you.

Ghazwa-e-Hind

Apr 9, 2019
Country
Pakistan
Pakistani public now knows who is honest and who is corrupt. The 74 years of political engineering, creating & destroying parties has been exposed.

Thanks to grass root struggle led by Imran Khan; the 26 years of movement has finally given fruit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom