What's new

Fascinating Footages on China and Chinese - All Flavours

samsara

Oct 28, 2016
Country
Lao Peoples Democratic Republic
Herewith I will start posting the fascinating footages on China and Chinese people, culture, entertainment, music and lives and so on… anything that is pleasant and enjoyable to watch or read or listen that I happen to encounter in my internet activities. Just enjoy and feel free to add up with conducive, quality stuffs in that same spirit! Btw I ain't seeking quantity, I do care more about the quality! And I'll put emphasis on those stuffs that have some English subtitles or carry some info, even to just some extent, in English as to reach wider audience, though it may not be exclusive as such (upon some exceptional materials).

Festive China: Autumn

China Culture 2020.08.07 - Bilingual

When leaves change their color, when birds begin to migrate, and when farms are ready to gather crops, it's the season of autumn, a golden time to indulge in the joy of harvest.

During the #autumn harvest season, rice terraces form a three-dimensional landscape in mountainous areas. They become a shining golden belt decorating the majestic mountains, much like the Longji terraces in Longji town, Longcheng county, South China's Guangxi Zhuang autonomous region.

Watch this episode of Festive China to find out how autumn is spent in the country.

Festive China is a series of short clips focusing on traditional Chinese festivals and festivities, the cultural connotations of traditional holidays, their development and changes, and how they manifest in today's China.

Last edited:

samsara

Oct 28, 2016
Country
Henan, cradle of Chinese civilization

China Culture | 2020.09.17 - English

A cradle of Chinese civilization, the central Chinese province of Henan boasts a long history, beautiful natural landscapes and abundant cultural heritage, such as the Longmen Grottoes and Shaolin Temple. Watch to find out more.

Last edited:

samsara

Oct 28, 2016
Country
Yak cheese helps Tibetan locals shake off poverty

Xinhua Video | 2020.09.20 - English

Yak cheese is one of Tibetans' favorite snacks and has helped lift local villagers out of poverty. Click to see how people make this unique cheese with Tibetan flavour.

samsara

Oct 28, 2016
Country
Amazing scenery in central China's Zhangjiajie in different seasons

Xinhua Video | 2020.10.03 - English

The photographers spent MORE THAN TWO YEARS recording the beauty of DIFFERENT SEASONS of the UNESCO World Heritage Site Wulingyuan of ZHANGJIAJIE, in central China's Hunan Province. Click to see the breathtaking scenery!

samsara

Oct 28, 2016
Country
Autumn in Xinjiang's Kanas in NW China

The breathtaking autumn scenery in Kanas scenic spot of Altay in China's Xinjiang.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)