What's new

Famous Drama Writer Khalil Ur Rehman Qamar got angry - left the talk show

Jazzbot

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 27, 2010
Country
Pakistan
I bumped into another video of this anchor, this anchor himself is a feminazi and has a very biased opinion. KRQ didn't let him speak otherwise he always becomes a party in the discussion.

What KRQ did was absolutely right, better to walk away instead of sitting and arguing with some hopeless c-u-nts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bilal.

Aug 9, 2013
These programs are planned ambushes. People with hotheads fall right for it and then used for more propaganda. As in Look the “toxic” men and so forth.

Mrc

ELITE MEMBER
Dec 19, 2013
Country
Pakistan
Although khalil sahib is absolutely right but he needs to tone down a bit

Some time I feel like doing same to mera jism meri marzi aunties...oh well

Nasr

Dec 9, 2018
Country
Pakistan
Distortion is prevalent in our society. In a Pakistani Society, some in both genders have very confused understanding of Islam. It happens when one mixes (always) culture with faith. Chauvinists use Islam to further their agenda (Sindhi elite marry their daughter to the Noble Qur'an due to lack male heirs). Feminists use oppression on women to blame Islam. Both chauvinist and feminist are enlightened liberals, otherwise known as a class of mindless buffoons.

Irfan Baloch

SENIOR MODERATOR
Apr 12, 2009
Country
Pakistan
I believe Mr. Khalil should also tone down his behavior/temper.

He also gets aggressive quite a times.

Not to mention, media deliberately provokes him to get ratings.
he is a foul person lacking basic social skills. I find him extremely irritating and difficult to watch. just because sometimes he is facing the likes of Marvi Sermad etc doesnt make him right.
he started shouting and yelling at hosts and participants without provocation on mere mention of subject matter of one of his dramas. I some times wonder that his attitude is just a front for a controversial value and rating. I hope he fakes his garbage for a face because he must be a difficult person to work or live with.
I enjoyed how Amir Lyaqat (another controversial figure) made a new one into him in another program where both were guest speakers.

Last edited:

graphican

ELITE MEMBER
Jul 21, 2009
Country
Pakistan
This is a discussion, not a negotiation. The purpose of the discussion is to "understand other's perspective" and "present yours". Period.

But in negotiation, you have stakes. In negotiations, you fight for your right and want to win. This is not a negotiation. Most Pakistani (politicians and media participants) do not understand this basic difference and want to win in discussions. Its quite stupid if you ask.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom