What's new

Fake video goes viral throughout Indian media claiming PLA new recruits cry after learning being sent to Indian border to join war

Viva_Viet

BANNED
Jun 26, 2011
Country
Viet Nam
There is a price to be a traitor. The fact is that nearly half of your men are dead and factories, mines, schools and houses have been bombed. This is not something you can change with one or two extreme examples. Just like in India, sometimes there are noble people like Aamir Khan, but one or two noble people can't change the fact that India is full of rapists, fanatics and mentally retarded people :omghaha: :woot: :laugh: :sarcastic:
thats bcs CN begged for help from daddy US in 1979. But in 2014, no more help from daddy US, and everyone knew that CN tropps retreated shamefully in 2014 conflitc and left thousands wounded and dead Cnese behind .

What a coward CN troops ,just retreated and didnt even try to save poor Cnese beings beaten and killed in 2014 conflict .

I can bet that Cnese will cry a river if they r forced to fight against VN again without support from daddy US :lol:

Michael Corleone

Oct 27, 2014
Country
Bangladesh
Yo btw, yesterday I watched caspianreport and they say india sent its commando teams and captured Chinese outposts... how reliable is that? All I could find was Indian source

Viva_Viet

BANNED
Jun 26, 2011
Country
Viet Nam
Yo btw, yesterday I watched caspianreport and they say india sent its commando teams and captured Chinese outposts... how reliable is that? All I could find was Indian source
India commando teams actually r exiled Cnese who hate CCP to the core .

So, actually its Cnese fighting against Cnese in India-CN borders now.

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Nov 4, 2011
Country
China
haha why do you care about my opinion, the biggest joke in here is you, a Chinese talking about fake news on Indian Media.:lol: Commies invented fake news media.
You are still trying to avoid giving a direct anwser, and did China say we kill 56 Indian generals? did China say Pakistan downed Indian SU-35? Did China say a broken Russian rocket launcher was made in India? Did China say Indian new recruits were directly sent to the front without training and they cry out of fear fighting Chinese?

Ghost Hobbit

BANNED
Aug 27, 2020
Country
India
I m talking about "demoralized" communist troops you guys have been claiming. Being caught red handed lying for so many times, only Indians still have the shame to try to defend those lies.
You know I believe we owe you an apology bro. The video really was of soldiers crying not because they were going to LAC. It was surely because, as you say, they were leaving family and mommy won't be there to change their diapers anymore. I also understand now why you use drones etc. to give the soliders hot food, takes a little edge off leaving families and mommy behind. I guess you guys also give them a monthly supply of tampons with the drone-delivered food.

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Nov 4, 2011
Country
China
You know I believe we owe you an apology bro. The video really was of soldiers crying not because they were going to LAC. It was surely because, as you say, they were leaving family and mommy won't be there to change their diapers anymore. I also understand now why you use drones etc. to give the soliders hot food, takes a little edge off leaving families and mommy behind. I guess you guys also give them a monthly supply of tampons with the drone-delivered food.
It's alright, I guess now eveyone in PDF is kind of used to Indian lies, if you don't lie, that could be kind of abnormal, lying is a norm in your media.

Ghost Hobbit

BANNED
Aug 27, 2020
Country
India
It's alright, I guess now eveyone in PDF is kind of used to Indian lies, if you don't lie, that could be kind of abnormal, lying is a norm in your media.
Correct. BTW...what brand of tampons do you deliver these soldiers with them drones :laugh:. You want us to send those dudes on the mountains with some lactogen bro? :rofl:

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Nov 4, 2011
Country
China
There is no lie in that video. Are not those crying sissies PLA soldiers?
LoL, Still try to deny it, which country will send untrained new recruites directly into war? and the song they are singing is a popular PLA song about missing their parents and girl friends, what makes you think they cry because of they fear Indians as you guys claim?

Leishangthem

Mar 12, 2019
Country
India
The original post didn't mention they were being send to the border,they were new recruits and supposed to undergo training for quite some time. Who knows where they will be posted..Indians should cut down on fake news.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)