- released info says that the ships have a 7-day endurance... around 1,500nm.... they are made for coastal patrol, not high seas.... but sea-state info not released as of now...There is someone who can give me any information about this Patrol ship? more detailed surely more better
1. Rough estimation about her endurance in sea? and in what kind of sea state she can be put into operation?
2. How many crew needed to handle her?
3. What kind of engine do you guys using to build this ship? and how much output power they generated to run this ship
4. How much money you needed to build this ship? and in what shipyard you guys build this ship, and how much your government needed to build and operate them in future
- crew number is 31.... but one thing is pretty sure that there are options deliberately kept open with this ship class, which means its crew size may differ in wartime.... e.g. if it carries short-range C-704 missiles and/or MANPADS..... but it surely is a defensive platform, so peacetime use would be strictly in patrol duties....
- engines: 4 x 1,350hp
- the ships were built at Khulna Shipyard (KSY).... each ship cost us Tk 576 million, which is roughly equivalent to USD 7.4mn.... importing the ships would've cost us around USD 12mn each....
- operating cost is unknown....