• Monday, August 3, 2020

English Premier League 2019/20

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Arsalan, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Taimoor Khan

Taimoor Khan ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +11 / 14,886 / -8
    Pakistan

Relegation battle ? :D

As a Liverpool fan, its great to see Manure going down the drain in their old toilet. All happening while red nose is still alive and watching it all unfold infront of his eyes. How mighty have fallen that they are now pinning hopes on their city rivals to somehow stop LFC winning the league.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Code_Geass

Code_Geass FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 229 / -0
    Pakistan
    race will be again b/w Man City vs Liverpool.

i hope though City push for UCL more this time.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Arsalan

Arsalan THINK TANK CHAIRMAN

Ratings:
    +66 / 22,559 / -1
    Pakistan
    Ahh,, another fellow Red!! :) :tup:

Well honestly, while it pleases me to see Manchester United suffer, as a football fan and being someone not involved in the city rivalry but only football rivalry, i wish they stay around and do a bit better. For the sake of the league really!! :)

Looks like that. However Manchester City are better equipped to lead through a 38 game year long season, lets see!!

Also i think it will be a much more interesting top 4 race this season.

That really is beyond them to be honest. Not their cup of tea i would say.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. newb3e

newb3e ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 8,192 / -21
    Pakistan
    the way utd are playing i think team will struggle big time and might end up in battle to stay in the premier league!!

its time for owners to fk off and take Ed woodward with them! 3 bad managers and this guy is still running the club..Pakistan type bs hogaya ya toh!

your team is shit and wont win anything this season they got lucky last season!

aint you the cutest liverpool fan in the whple world!!

as a utd fan i wont mind club getting relegated this is what they deserve for running SAFs hardwork!

if city dont win CL this season i think Pep should just quit his job it cant get any easier weak barca,madrid juve not much competition for city in CL this season.

i think pep is more suited for league and not for cup or 2 legged knockouts his tactics are bad when it comes to playing knockouts specjally his midfield play.

5. Code_Geass

Code_Geass FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 229 / -0
    Pakistan
    i think this is good time for them to push for it not many strong teams in Europe for now.,

I Agree Pep should deliver UCL

6. Taimoor Khan

Ratings:
    +11 / 14,886 / -8
    Pakistan
    The scums have always been in our shadows. For all I care, they go down the league one and their old toilet rust down the ground.

6th big ears baby!! Try to catch that! :D

We are a European royalty, we make our own luck. There was no luck when we stuffed Barca.

We are doing it the right way within our limited financial resources. We don't have unlimited pockets like your local rivals Mancity. Hell, even Manure have spend more or less like city in recent years yet you got shit team and players. City still are favourites to win the league due to their bench strength that we cannot match, but if the 7th CL comes to Anfield, then I wont be complaining. Afterall, we have made to last two CL finals.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Arsalan

Ratings:
    +66 / 22,559 / -1
    Pakistan
    Lolz, give them a month or so! Four games may be a little too soon for any drastic measure. Plus weboth know that the owners are not going anywhere anytime soon. You are stuck with them and rotating managers wont help a big deal either. A new manager will only bring with him the excuse that "this is not my team" and then will ask for two three transfer windows to BUILD a team. Plus apart from ManCity, i think big money signings are not the way forward. Manchester United need to bring a player or two up from their youth setup (if there are any good ones there)

The Manchester United - Liverpool rivalry stems from fierce competition and rivalry between the two cities. It is actually animosity between the two cities and its people from the industrial wars times that reflects in the rivalry between these two clubs. I have no part in that history really since i am neither from Manchester the city or Liverpool. My love is for the game and Liverpool FC. Keeping that in mind, you wont find me an over aggressive opponent. In football, yes i hate Manchester United but because of the no city history, i hate them slightly more than i hate Chelsea or Everton :P :D

City won win it, its unlikely. As you have also said, perhaps its Pep or it is the team mentality and setup but it just dont look like they can win the Champions League.

I think Barcelona, Liverpool and PSG have a good chance to win the CL provided they get a few lucky draws in knock-out stages. These three may well be joined by another English side in the semi finals. lets see.

:rofl:
    Well no doubts about that. That one was HUGE!! European Royalty we are and YES, Liverpool deserved to win the Champions League after that mentally strong performance against Barcelona.

True. In league City will be favorites. They are just too good for anyone right now. We wont be too far behind though and will be waiting to pounce upon if an opportunity presents itself. However i expect we will do good in CL again.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Taimoor Khan

Ratings:
    +11 / 14,886 / -8
    Pakistan
    Barca stole Coutinho from us and we bought VVD and Allison. Those two were immense in us wining the 6th. In bigger picture , its Barca who paid for our CL success. We stuffed them with their money. LOL

3537817_1170962910-600x401.jpg

That's Barca money up here. LOL

TBH, Klopp is a genius. I rate him higher then Pep. NONE in current LFC team was a superstar before joining us. He made them what they are now. I wish he make his own dynasty at LFC. We should make all efforts to keep him for life. Cant afford to lose him after 2022 when his contract expires.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. newb3e

newb3e ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 8,192 / -21
    Pakistan
    kindly rename this thread to liverpool fan boys discussion thread 19/20

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Taimoor Khan

Ratings:
    +11 / 14,886 / -8
    Pakistan
    You can tell us how great your club is.

11. Arsalan

Ratings:
    +66 / 22,559 / -1
    Pakistan
    lolz,
    no no,, we will keep it to discuss each game week and good games. Also will keep it alive with general chitchat related to the league.

Also again, anyone playing Fantasy Premier League, do join the league code:gmtpm8 and let us know you team name.

12. newb3e

newb3e ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 8,192 / -21
    Pakistan
    aa SAF famously knocked your club off their perch we have declined and its down to board stupid decisions lets see if we can make a comeback its really tought now a days because of the money involved but lets see utd needs a good manager and get rid of turds like rashford and linguards and yes pogbas

right now its 1 utd and 4 loserpool fans! balance is off lols

fantasy football i i difficult you have to follow every team and its really hard to keep up i used yo watch all the games and hilites but after saf i dont watch football much!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. newb3e

newb3e ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 8,192 / -21
    Pakistan
    wow look at these loserpool fan talk you were the shittest team in the league for a decade and right now your team is not great you have won what a Cl thats all football runs in cycle we were at top for the last decade won many epls and 2 cls and now its citys time to rule the english football not yours

14. Taimoor Khan

Ratings:
    +11 / 14,886 / -8
    Pakistan
    TBH its red nose who is responsible for the mess your club find itself in. He should have build the process like Barca where personalities do no matter but the club keeps on going. He was too self centred and arrogant to see the bigger picture. Moyes was his "choosen one" for crying it loud! People keep on blaming Woodard, but he is the one who over sold your club to sponsors and filled its coffers.

15. newb3e

newb3e ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 8,192 / -21
    Pakistan
    i agree SAf is partly responsible at the end it seemed he was just obsessed about winning more than liverpool beating liverpool and not about future of the club! but board should have realised that after Moyes fk up and gone with a proper manager and not that shit faced jose!