What's new

Egyptian negotiations to manufacture the South Korean K-2 MBT locally

The SC

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 13, 2012
Country
Canada
Nothing to do with me and irrelevant to the topic. I am a Bangladeshi.

Im not. But, if I look at modern Egyptian military history, I can't support your very experienced general claim.

They are trying to have an armor force with 3 same generation main battle tanks! Seems like they don't know what they're doing.

Anyways, you didn't answered any questions from post 10!
Weren't you Pakistani before 1971..

What modern Egyptian military history? As far as everyone knows they fought Usrael defeated it and took back the Sinai.. the 67 attack was a US plot..

You are talking like a Keyboard officer.. Where even a real Bengali army General will be ashamed advancing what you say about the Egyptian army top brass..

So what? They had the The Russian and American same Generation tanks before manufacturing the M1A1.. now the K2 is a 4th generation .. The T-90 MS is also more modern then the 30 years old design of the M1A1..

The Military budget is public.. you can look it up yourself..

Last edited:

Amun

Jul 5, 2015
Country
Egypt
Thanks for the link.
Egyptian drunk generals can’t fight Israel. All this military equipment is to fight against other Muslim countries on the behalf of Uncle Sam.

Pakistan didn’t get any free money. We sold our citizens for 60k dollars.

you as a keyboard fighter is talking about Egyptian Generals…!!
you dare to mention Israel infront of an Egyptian..!
the ONLY ISLAMIC COUNTRY THAT REALLY fought Israel …. returned our land back and choose peace .

I hope you act that way defending your occupied land of Kashmir …. BTW does the US drones still targeting your citizens while your generals are not aware as usual…!?

Titanium100

BANNED
Mar 1, 2019
Country
Denmark
you as a keyboard fighter is talking about Egyptian Generals…!!
you dare to mention Israel infront of an Egyptian..!
the ONLY ISLAMIC COUNTRY THAT REALLY fought Israel …. returned our land back and choose peace .

I hope you act that way defending your occupied land of Kashmir …. BTW does the US drones still targeting your citizens while your generals are not aware as usual…!?

These trolls can be horrible at times. I recall now they even started to insert Spain into articles that has nothing to do with them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom