What's new

Egyptian National and Strategic Development Projects: News and Updates

The SC

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 13, 2012
Country
Canada
Come owwnnnn, maaan! Don't you know that we sold our soul to the GCC states for a few billion, SC? And that we aren't capable of making any money let alone save any and our entire population lives in abject poverty according to some nitwit on this forum?

We're not capable of saving or making money when our entire population lives in abject poverty according to one numskull on here who claims he even saw it with his oww eyes when he traveled to Hurghada LOLOLOL! The biggest RED SEA tourist destination 2nd to Sharm El Sheikh yet he saw nothing but abject poverty there! :lol:
This means $1.5 billion after self sufficiency..

I don't bother with those numskulls at all.. I just know they are projecting..so no need to even waste a second on what they say, believe or come up with..

Check this out Bro..

A decent life initiative to develop 1,000 villages that are the poorest in Egypt, with 12.5 million citizens living in them..

Only a rich country can take care of its poor people and give them a decent life..That is that!

Last edited:

ARCH٤R

Jul 26, 2016
Country
United States

I don't bother with those numskulls at all.. I just know they are projecting..so no need to even waste a second on what they say, believe or come up with..

Check this out Bro..

A decent life initiative to develop 1,000 villages that are the poorest in Egypt, with 12.5 million citizens living in them..

Only a rich country can take care of its poor people and give them a decent life..That is that!
Though I’m never satisfied

Gomig-21

Oct 16, 2016
Country
Egypt

Check this out Bro..

It truly is remarkable, SC, bro. Not every one is seeing these developments and they only see the past negativity and the stuff that is front and center on mainstream news etc. But there really has been A LOT of developments in Egypt of this kind to pull millions out of poverty and give them much better lives that its unheard of. People seeing this for the first time probably don't know how to react! lol. 12.5 million people can you imagine such a move of this magnitude?!?!

BTW, @waz or any of the other mods if they could sticky this thread, it would really be great and easier to find as we constantly update it.

This just out today and gives you quite the idea of the economics in Egypt even during this disastrous and worldwide pandemic.

Thanks, @waz ! :tup:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom