What's new

Egyptian Military Industries & Products

Gomig-21

Oct 16, 2016
Country
Egypt
That is somewhere in Israel.
lol, my bad, bro. That was why I asked because I never knew of any example of Israel capturing an Egyptian M-60A3 loool, but obviously I didn't read the entire quote you posted where you did explain that it was "an example" or ERA and not the actual Egyptian one. Sorry for not paying complete attention to your post!

Last edited:

Titanium100

Mar 1, 2019
Country
Denmark
ST-100 variants
FB_IMG_1580926277804.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

It has alot of verstility and the best one is the one with the precision attack missiles but in the next decade or 2 we could be able to see more verstile AVs that can shift in one single unit meaning one unit has many variants and also the variant that comes with the loitering munition is not bad either but I prefer like EGDE's idea where every soldier has his own loitering munition

The SC

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 13, 2012
Country
Canada
The Systems to be improved Abrams or to be made in Egypt T-90-MS and BUK-MB3K medium range SAM system

An APS is also in the making..it can be like Arena, Zoslon or even Afghanit..

Last edited:

Kellar777

New Recruit

Aug 29, 2020
Country
Egypt
Wait.. we Produce MP5 , UMP and SiG556??
If so can you provide source thanks for the big effort

The SC

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 13, 2012
Country
Canada
Only MP5 and SiG556 are used by Egyptian special forces but not made in Egypt..
Actually made under licence in Egypt as everything you see listed on this thread.. there are so many other products and systems used by the EAF that are not listed here..for the simple reason they are not made in Egypt under license or otherwise.. so yes..MP5, UMP and SiG556 are made under license in Egypt.. not all of their varieties though.. just the basic ones..

Last edited:

The SC

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 13, 2012
Country
Canada
I don't know if you remember the first time that appeared in one of the videos or pics I posted on the Armed Forces thread and asked about it. The great thing is that they're taking electronic warfare very seriously and many people don't realize that the Egyptian Army was utilizing EW going way back to the war of attrition and have tremendous experience with it. Now with all the ToT out there, they can jump 6 steps ahead and build some very powerful domestic systems.
Yes absolutely..
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/secrets-of-electronic-warfare-in-the-glorious-october-war.627159/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom