What's new

Does Pro-Pakistan stuff feels boring, or repetitive, or makes us feel cringe or bashful???

White privilege

Feb 7, 2022
Country
Pakistan
Pro-Pakistan point of view is the need of the hour, especially in public discourse, where pro-western or ethno-fascist or disguised anti-Pakistan ranting is rampant. But whenever I stress too much on this point, it feels like repetitive, like I just did it a minute ago. May be because it is cooking in my head, most of the time. So when it is time to make the point, it feels like real cringe. What do you guys think??

Norwegian

BANNED
Aug 19, 2014
Country
Israel
Pro-Pakistan point of view is the need of the hour, especially in public discourse, where pro-western or ethno-fascist or disguised anti-Pakistan ranting is rampant. But whenever I stress too much on this point, it feels like repetitive, like I just did it a minute ago. May be because it is cooking in my head, most of the time. So when it is time to make the point, it feels like real cringe. What do you guys think??
When army chief is no longer pro Pakistan, then what's left?

Clutch

ELITE MEMBER
Aug 3, 2008

A state that imprisons innocent women and children and has over 60% convicted absconders and 100% corrupt criminals in Parliament, Supreme Court and establishment supposed to create feelings of patriotism???????

Lol..

In the past political workers were picked up from streets but arresting children, women & elderly citizen from their homes at night is new low. look at these examples.
This is new low: Police arrested a 10 years boy from his home who did not commit any crime, during last night's warrant-less raid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom