• Thursday, December 12, 2019

Difference in the IMF conditions

Discussion in 'Pakistan Economy' started by war&peace, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Retired Troll

Retired Troll BANNED

Ratings:
    +19 / 36,890 / -11
    Pakistan
    i did. i only did not use khotas or etc for humans. took an objection to it and called you out on it. does not make me corrupt or patwari or whatever.

logon se insaaf se paysh ayen to mashray me jald behtari hogi.

2. khail007

khail007 SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 1,861 / -0
    Pakistan
    Again it seems you think Ape is human being and donkey is not - oh ... I see, seem you irritated by 'Khoota' I didn't used it I rather you introduced it. I used only English word for it.

What kind of justice - which society? Insaaf or Mashra jo Janab 'Badshah Salamat Patwariyan' nay raage kiya tha?

3. Retired Troll

Retired Troll BANNED

Ratings:
    +19 / 36,890 / -11
    Pakistan
    You could have done without it.

you do know patwaris are actually making money easily even in this government. who you pti fellows trying to fool btw?

4. khail007

khail007 SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 1,861 / -0
    Pakistan
    You are a good Muslim as claimed so you also could set an example without mentioning animals while quoting humans.

Residual cleaning is going on, that's why patwari are running mad to seek NRO (Khao Peyo Tey Pakrai Na Deyo) treaty. Herd aulads are again to KSA. In real none is fooling them; patwaris are fooling themselves.

5. Retired Troll

Retired Troll BANNED

Ratings:
    +19 / 36,890 / -11
    Pakistan
    point it out if i do

sure but what about those who are still exploiting the system? wese janaab ek baat batayen

hikmet kia kehti hai... jo jurm hochuka hai wo zyada important hai ya wo jurm jo horaha hai wo zyada important hai? soch ke batayega

6. khail007

khail007 SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 1,861 / -0
    Pakistan
    Sure will do it.

Vision is punish those who committed the crimes with examplery punishment, so no others will dare to follow. Did you realise, why Islam set amputation of hand for thieves?
    Your assumption for on going crimes have no base, else your party advocate will already file the cases.

Now you tell me, what your vision says, is it good to follow a criminals for Muslims? Further provide the reference that theft for 20 million pounds are allowed?

7. Retired Troll

Retired Troll BANNED

Ratings:
    +19 / 36,890 / -11
    Pakistan
    its not allowed thats why Mr Sharif is in jail.

You are doing the same thing Mr. Sharif's supporter did. Whataboutery when details of Peshawar BRT along with dollar situation and not to mention conflict of interest in most government projects initiated after GE 2018.

8. khail007

khail007 SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 1,861 / -0
    Pakistan
    If you think that BRT is corruption marred, just go to the courts which are open to anyone. One could not be punished on your wish or jealousy.
    'Haram-khors' should be brought to accountability regardless of their affiliations.
    Accountability for every corrupt.

Allowed or not allowed, that is not the question. I replied upon what you asked. The amputation punishment just suit to this swollen 'haram-khor' in his case the amputation of opposing foot is also valid as he committed theft as well as burglary.

9. Retired Troll

Retired Troll BANNED

Ratings:
    +19 / 36,890 / -11
    Pakistan
    did you go to federal shariah court and demanded amputation?

10. khail007

khail007 SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 1,861 / -0
    Pakistan
    No ... nor I go to Shariah court neither I demanded ... if there is true Shariah system in Pakistan definitely this would be the destiny of such 'haram-khors'.
    Did you go for BRT corruption to court? If not yet then must go to Shariah court without loosing more time as you are witness to the 'crime is happening'.
    But be careful if your testimony proved fake/based on lie; then you have to face proceedings of your crime.

11. Retired Troll

Retired Troll BANNED

Ratings:
    +19 / 36,890 / -11
    Pakistan
    do you want an AI based justice system? where Software would detect crime and armed deines Would spring into action delivering instant justice?

i am not in Pakistan i cant go to federal shariah court. federal shariah court should have online portal.

anything else anti patwari jihad over?

12. khail007

khail007 SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 1,861 / -0
    Pakistan
    You are mistaken .... this not only anti patwari jihad; this is jihad against lies/deceits/theft/burglary across the board but unfortunately or deliberately patwaris are at forefront knowingly their leader is the most corrupt person in the history of Pakistan.

13. Retired Troll

Retired Troll BANNED

Ratings:
    +19 / 36,890 / -11
    Pakistan
    federal shariah court to chale jayen phir Jihad bhi karlena

14. khail007

khail007 SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 1,861 / -0
    Pakistan
    Like you, I am also not in Pakistan, but at least I understand what corruption is and not to follow any such person who is corrupt unlike patwari's narrative, کھاتا ہے تو کیا ھوا لگاتا بھی تو ھے۔ mentally sick and corrupt jahils.

15. Retired Troll

Retired Troll BANNED

Ratings:
    +19 / 36,890 / -11
    Pakistan
    to phir sood barh gaya mulk me. Dollar mehnga hogaya. namoos e risalat per kiye waday poray nahi hue. Amnesty scheme lekar unka paisa halal hogaya.

or kon kon si naymat jhutlaoge?