What's new

Dear Pakistani mobile phone operators, do you have any shame?

CatSultan

Oct 23, 2020
Country
Pakistan
So I am suffering with this problem since I bought a Pakistani mobile Sim card, but only recently started to getting annoyed with it.
I receive 4 to 5 advertisement messages from my mobile phone operator daily. Almost alway have to come and check out my message box in my mobile.
I never subscribed to such advertisements. Why I and other Pakistanis are shamelessly bombarded with such useless peace of annoying art? Can PTA do anything about it?
Can't you block the number?

Pakistan Ka Beta

Aug 7, 2019
Country
Pakistan
So I am suffering with this problem since I bought a Pakistani mobile Sim card, but only recently started to getting annoyed with it.
I receive 4 to 5 advertisement messages from my mobile phone operator daily. Almost alway have to come and check out my message box in my mobile.
I never subscribed to such advertisements. Why I and other Pakistanis are shamelessly bombarded with such useless peace of annoying art? Can PTA do anything about it?
That’s nothing. When I went to lahore I started getting whatsapp messages for massage parlors. :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is really huge problem
I have Jazz and Zong sims.
Ye a$$holes jan hi nahi chorte
Har waqt koi na koi message karte rehte hain.
Yes bulk sms marketing is a major problem in Pakistan sadly.
The worst are the flash messages, which are supposedly for emergencies only, will stop everything on your phone to display the message. This stuff should be illegal. Every scheme has its own number so no matter how many you add to the block list they keep coming. Then there are the endless scam messages and local businesses getting a hold of your number most probably from illegal means to advertise and so on. I remember when I applied to a university and gave them my no. every educational institute in the city started sending me messages, I think one even called, I'm not sure.
That PTA number 9000 doesn’t work, says service not available

Last edited:

YaqoobAlam

Dec 11, 2021
Country
Pakistan
I have complained regarding this several times in the past. Every time their reply used to be, "Agar apko yeh promotional messages nahin chahiyen to apko apna number bund krwana parega."

ahaider97

BANNED
Oct 15, 2021
Country
Pakistan
Screenshot_20220702-164632.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom