• Thursday, August 13, 2020

Dear Chinese and Turkish members

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dubious, Feb 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HannibalBarca

HannibalBarca ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3 / 9,291 / -0
    Tunisia
    If Only Permanent Bans were more used... instead of Having the same cancer members in every side...coming back again and again...

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  2. Islamic faith&Secularism

Islamic faith&Secularism BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 5,139 / -9
    Turkey
    Why don't you want to understand?

We Turks open a thread about Muslim Turks of East Turkestan in de-islamization/identification; mention their conditions. Chinese members cannot defend their government policies and go for retaliation against us.

However, you hold us Turks responsible for actions of China and Chinese retaliation here.

Where is the logic and justice here?

3. ZeEa5KPul

ZeEa5KPul FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 4,581 / -13
    Canada
    There's no chest beating. It's only the truth. The cold, hard, heartless truth.

ZeEa5KPul
    This message by ZeEa5KPul has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Negative Rating Negative Rating x 1
  4. damm1t

damm1t SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 7,688 / -3
    Turkey
    Having another account takes a few seconds.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Dubious

Dubious RETIRED MOD

Ratings:
    +81 / 72,237 / -0
    Pakistan
    Yes...if only life were that easy!

China's rise is not effecting anything but only fueling ego into the heads of many Chinese! :)

And here is the display of the ego :agree:

IF you claim you couldnt care less about the Turkish section then why do you and your countrymen visit it to troll it to pieces?

Oh I reached for that button to save people's eyes from the sore of a post you presented...It showed a really disturbed mentality which I do not wish Chinese members to be viewed as :enjoy:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Quasar

Quasar FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 4,425 / -0
    Turkey
    it is always dangerous to make generalization no doubt there are some people (well know by all of us including the mods) who are using the forum like a war chimeny for firing and fueling hatred! however, my humble opinion is, this is why we have mods here right? to take care of the trouble makers and provide a civilized platform for people to share their oppnion and discuss! as I wrote guilt is personal therefore the punishments have to be personal as well. As you know there are some well prepared historical content on East Turkistan as well for instance https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/turkic-dna-east-tuerkistan.603822/ So telling the Turks in PDF to be silent on this matter is not accaptable by any standarts.

7. Dubious

Dubious RETIRED MOD

Ratings:
    +81 / 72,237 / -0
    Pakistan
    No I dont hold Turks responsible for the Chinese retaliation...I have CLEARLY mentioned BOTH Chinese and Turks are HELD responsible and are not to be allowed certain topics!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Super Falcon

Super Falcon ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 5,211 / -5
    Pakistan
    China should stop this madness its not a tine to esclate fight with already in fighting with US and japan

Bring cobfidence and peace either way i see we are going to WW 3

chins vs usa
    China vs turkey
    China vs japan
    Pak vs iran pak vs india
    Ksa cs iran
    Usa vs russia
    Uae vs iran
    Israel vs turkey

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. yakusha

yakusha FULL MEMBER

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 199 / -0
    Turkey
    Boys (People) we have a bigger problem here. Could you postpone meaningless this debate for one month?
    * First of all, you aren't going to solve Uygurian people problem on this website.
    * Turkish media have focused on the local election and everything is irrelevant. Even websites as quiet as a mouse. There is not enough information about the latest news about the Pakistan-India conflict.

10. MMM-E

MMM-E SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 4,832 / -3
    Turkey
    You can attack only unarmed Uyghurs , nothing else

You chinese will lick Turkish balls , soon very soon

Turkey yet did not start the using cards against China
    without Turks ( Turkey,Kazakhstan,Azerbaijan ) China's OBOR project is nothing
    [​IMG]

26.02.2019 - ANKARA Chinese Ambassador to Turkey Deng Li meet with Turkish foreign minister
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
  11. Dubious

Dubious RETIRED MOD

Ratings:
    +81 / 72,237 / -0
    Pakistan
    Yes and no. You see we are here. However, we are only volunteering human beings who have to view this fight!
    We are not paid to babysit either side, we use our time (I have spent some 2-3 hrs in a day just clearing out the report section - this does not include the UNREPORTED cleaning we sometimes have to do).

IF we the mods decide some topic needs a break we announce it and that is what I did...It isnt anything personal nor is it holding 1 side responsible! Nor do I like my Turkish brothers exchanging heated arguments which benefits no one!

I want to give you a thumbs p for the 1st part!

2nd part was irrelevant...This thread is ONLY about my Turkish and Chinese friends! :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. nang2

nang2 SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3 / 3,956 / -1
    China
    The forum hasn't bowed down to anyone. Moderators are just busy playing whac-a-mole and apparently they are tired of it. Anyone who badmouths is a mole popping and deserves to be whacked.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  13. bsruzm

bsruzm BANNED

Ratings:
    +1 / 5,553 / -1
    Turkey
    Wow... They ban you for anything here, but almost never touch a crazy Chinese troll. I am done with Pakistani adminstration. It stinks.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. Dubious

Dubious RETIRED MOD

Ratings:
    +81 / 72,237 / -0
    Pakistan
    Thank you for the example!

Here is an example of things that is not allowed on this forum! Irrespective of whose balls whoever is supposed to lick...SUCH kind of language is a no no!

THIS needs to stop!

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  15. Islamic faith&Secularism

Islamic faith&Secularism BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 5,139 / -9
    Turkey
    I repeat...

Honestly You cannot expect us Turks sit back and watch de-Islamization and Identification of Muslim Turks in East Turkestan, and say nothing, do nothing.

It is against the nature of any living beings to watch such things happen to any of her family. Please do not want such thing from us.

We Turks open a thread about Muslim Turks of East Turkestan in de-islamization/identification; mention their conditions. Chinese members cannot defend their governmental policies and go for retaliation against us.

However, you hold us Turks responsible for actions of China and Chinese retaliation here.

Where is the logic and justice here?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.