-=virus=-

BANNED
Sep 18, 2012
Country
India
So, as most of you probably know

DCS is a popular air combat simulation game

how many of you guys here are into it ?

I have the base Steam version (which is 100% free in case anyone want to try it)

and a few modules, the A-10C, the Ka-50, the Mig 21bis.. and the Flaming Cliffs 3 module

mess around with it only in single-player with my own scenarios

the high fidelity modules are actually beyond me so I'm 0 in them for the most part

I mostly do Flaming Cliffs 3 thing solo stuff with easyish scenarios lol.. still a LOT of fun.

so tempting to buy those sexy F 16, FA 18 and F 14 modules but just don't have the time to put into it.

any other DCS fans here ?

Goenitz

Apr 28, 2014
Country
Pakistan
I used to play F22 raptor. There was Comanche game also, very good game. Was pretty good at it. Sucked at Flight Simulator.
If you are age of empires 2 fan, then we can play.

Sifar zero

Jul 27, 2020
Country
Pakistan
So, as most of you probably know

DCS is a popular air combat simulation game

how many of you guys here are into it ?

I have the base Steam version (which is 100% free in case anyone want to try it)

and a few modules, the A-10C, the Ka-50, the Mig 21bis.. and the Flaming Cliffs 3 module

mess around with it only in single-player with my own scenarios

the high fidelity modules are actually beyond me so I'm 0 in them for the most part

I mostly do Flaming Cliffs 3 thing solo stuff with easyish scenarios lol.. still a LOT of fun.

so tempting to buy those sexy F 16, FA 18 and F 14 modules but just don't have the time to put into it.

any other DCS fans here ?
Do we need to have flight simulator stick?

-=virus=-

BANNED
Sep 18, 2012
Country
India
So, not many.. nobody ?

They have a high fidelity JF-17 on there, the most modern jet there as well as a F - 16C with lots of functions simulated.

Great game for mil nerds

I just love taking off on scramble in a Mig 29 and intercept and shoot down a couple F7p bandits before they even know I'm there lol

learnt the AGM maverick procedure on the A 10c, how to to slew the seeker and get a lock and destroy ground targets

and freefall dumb bombing shit in a SU 25T never gets old (doable on the free download version)

lotsa guys making DCS threads here... nobody actually playing ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)