What's new

Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman visits Egypt, KSA and Egypt sign strategic billion dollar deals

Gomig-21

Oct 16, 2016
Country
Egypt
Buddy I didn't get this tag BTW, thanks.

Actually this is the most complete report.. we had some pieces here and there.. good job bro..
Excellent OP by Saif and what a shame he's taking a break. His tireless input is unreal.
This is gonna be one heck of a project. This isn't an economic boom that is happening in Egypt, it's a bombastic cyclonic hurricane typhoonic boom and if there wasn't some of that result happening already, it might not have been a quick derision to get this deal done and started. Really great stuff MashAllah. My only concern is the consequential impact on the UAE and Dubai as a result of what the tourism aspect of this mega gargantuan project will involve. Too bad @Khafee isn't participating much lately. Would love to get his input on the matter but at least we know that the UAE/Egypt relations are strong and hopefully it doesn't create a disturbance to that relationship, especially as we're fighting a WOT together.

Bas ya ibn el habla
lol. El wad da ahbal shwaya ma3lesh.

The SC

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 13, 2012
Country
Canada
Excellent OP by Saif and what a shame he's taking a break. His tireless input is unreal.
This is gonna be one heck of a project. This isn't an economic boom that is happening in Egypt, it's a bombastic cyclonic hurricane typhoonic boom and if there wasn't some of that result happening already, it might not have been a quick derision to get this deal done and started. Really great stuff MashAllah. My only concern is the consequential impact on the UAE and Dubai as a result of what the tourism aspect of this mega gargantuan project will involve. Too bad @Khafee isn't participating much lately. Would love to get his input on the matter but at least we know that the UAE/Egypt relations are strong and hopefully it doesn't create a disturbance to that relationship, especially as we're fighting a WOT together.
I have seen reports that say some thorough studies have been already made to prevent any conflicting projects between the UAE and Egypt.. so no worries there..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom