• Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Countrywide water crisis an ‘international conspiracy’, says CJP

Discussion in 'Insaf - Justice' started by Kuru, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Kuru

Kuru FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 641 / -3
    India

• Web Desk
      in PakistanPunjabOn July 28, 2018
    Countrywide water crisis an ‘international conspiracy’, says CJP
    'We all will have to participate enthusiastically in construction of dams to put an end to this crisis'

[​IMG][​IMG]

LAHORE: Chief Justice of Pakistan (CJP) Justice Saqib Nisar on Saturday said Pakistan’s water crisis was result of an international conspiracy and due to criminal negligence of the concerned authorities.

Addressing the Judicial Academy in Lahore, Justice Nisar said: “Pakistan’s water crisis is result of an international conspiracy and due to criminal negligence of the related authorities. We all will have to participate enthusiastically in construction of dams to put an end to this crisis.”

He continued that Pakistan “is our identity and without Pakistan, we are nothing.” CJP said that the country was not gifted to its people, rather its forefathers offered great sacrifices to make the dream of Pakistan come true. “We have to move forward and serve our homeland,” he continued.

Speaking about his performance as the CJP and judiciary’s role in the country, Justice Nisar said that he has worked at the best of his powers, but there’s a lot that still needs to be done.

“Judicial reforms are vital. At times, despite amendments in laws, results are hard to come by. Our judges need to do their duties with utmost passion, and guarantee swift provision of justice,” he added.

He said that the judiciary, as an institution, must accept its mistakes and move forward with the will and desire to make amends

https://dailytimes.com.pk/274455/countrywide-water-crisis-an-international-conspiracy-says-cjp/

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Reichsmarschall

Reichsmarschall ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8 / 17,484 / -6
    Pakistan
    Well said CJP shb

3. Path-Finder

Path-Finder ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5 / 21,172 / -7
    Pakistan
    No its not a conspiracy if he has said it. secondly this news twists his words I heard his talk where this #FakeNews piece has been lifted from.

Thirdly when will india get out of everything is a conspiracy mode?

most importantly go hug a f#cking cactus

• Thanks Thanks x 7
  4. Path-Finder

Path-Finder ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5 / 21,172 / -7
    Pakistan
    He is CJ of Pakistan and he will only speak after being privy to the info on the topic! He is a CJ of Pakistan and why is an indian so concerned with what he says? attempt to discredit him by calling him a conspiracy theorist wont fly! I know how much Zaid Hamid rubs salt in the eyes of indians so they use any opportunity to make mockery of him in the hope people will stop listening to him but that hasn't worked either!

Now here is the important jist of it, he will without doubt name india in the coming time not just him but the supreme court as water issue is now with the supreme court permanently and not limited to one judge. Hence you have tried to make him into a conspiracy theorist!! Am I right? Do you like this conspiracy?

• Thanks Thanks x 6
  5. Umair Nawaz

Umair Nawaz ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +10 / 11,051 / -29
    Pakistan
    :lol: indian asses will now burn!!!!!:rofl:

6. I S I

I S I SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4 / 11,057 / -30
    Pakistan
    It may sound absurd but it is true. Also the fact that conspirators are our own. The Poli'shit'ans.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Dark-Destroyer

Dark-Destroyer FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 2,208 / -0
    Pakistan
    He is 100% right look at how these shit bags fight when you mention kalah bagh just shows they are sell outs

8. IceCold

IceCold PDF VETERAN

Ratings:
    +6 / 15,063 / -0
    Pakistan
    Dont lecture Pakistanis and learn to mind your own business. Pakistanis know what is real and whats not.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Kuru

Kuru FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 641 / -3
    India
    Then maybe he should share that info first and then claim it to be an international conspiracy. But I guess that requires more intelligence. it's a common sense which - at the very least - a chief justice of any country should have.

I know it hasn't worked. The chief justice of Pakistan believes in conspiracy theories. There itself is a prove that Zaid Hamid is extremely popular in all segments of Pakistani society. Sorry state of affairs if you ask me.

Yes this conspiracy of yours is less entertaining than the one by the Chief Justice of Pakistan. if you ask me who is the better conspiracy theorist, then the chief justice of Pakistan wins hands down :)

Unfortunately Pakistan is will always believe anything which mentions "conspiracy against Pakistan." But I have hopes that majority of Pakistanis don't think like that.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  10. IceCold

IceCold PDF VETERAN

Ratings:
    +6 / 15,063 / -0
    Pakistan
    Your hopes is of no significance to Pakistan or Pakistanis.

11. Kuru

Kuru FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 641 / -3
    India
    I know. But I can still hope, can't I ? And then share my views like the rest of the members here.

12. Path-Finder

Path-Finder ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5 / 21,172 / -7
    Pakistan
    why is your arse on fire if he has said there is an international conspiracy? Now your whole post is nothing more than conspiracy is only limited to Pakistan nonsense. Let me say this bluntly he is a Chief Justice and you are what in life?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Kuru

Kuru FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 641 / -3
    India
    If we believe in a conspiracy without any solid proof, then it becomes a theory without any basis. If a chief justice believes anything without a proof, then you can imagine how weak he is for the job he is entrusted with. Chances are he must be passing judgements without looking at the proofs. Now imagine this: Chief Justice of Pakistan passes judgements without any proofs! How does that sound?

I don't know why does it matter at all. Do you mean that since he is the chief justice of Pakistan, he is free to believe in any conspiracy theories? I am sorry but that's stupid and childish all at the same time.

14. Path-Finder

Path-Finder ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5 / 21,172 / -7
    Pakistan
    why is a pesky internet indian trying his utmost to make him a conspiracy theorist? That is what I am trying to get at! Let me say this again he can say whatever he like who are you?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Path-Finder

Path-Finder ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5 / 21,172 / -7
    Pakistan
    again, you are trying to make him a conspiracy theorist and that is your job. He can say whatever he likes. Let me be very very clear on it.

Most importantly weather he share info or not is entire at his discretion. Another very important point.