What's new

Could this be silver bullet for IAF air defence systems?

Ahmet Pasha

May 23, 2017
Country
Pakistan
We have already seen how effective and helpful EW systems i.e Blinders and AWACS were in 27 Feb standoff.

With India investing heavily in S400 could pairing EW with MALE drones be the silver bullet that does away with Indian muscle flexing when it comes to air defence?

Could MALE drone and EW duo revolutionize SEAD/DEAD duties traditionally assigned to expensive to acquire, field and operate multi role fighter jets.

(Video is in urdu. Don't know if that is a major sin on PDF or not)

HalfMoon

Nov 21, 2018
Country
India
We have already seen how effective and helpful EW systems i.e Blinders and AWACS were in 27 Feb standoff.

With India investing heavily in S400 could pairing EW with MALE drones be the silver bullet that does away with Indian muscle flexing when it comes to air defence?

Could MALE drone and EW duo revolutionize SEAD/DEAD duties traditionally assigned to expensive to acquire, field and operate multi role fighter jets.

Turkiye has proved in Libya and Azerbaijan that drones are the kings.

Air defence systems are too expensive and are no match for drones.

Sunny4pak

Dec 31, 2008

@Ahmet Pasha do you understand Urdu?

Ahmet Pasha

May 23, 2017
Country
Pakistan
@Ahmet Pasha do you understand Urdu?
Yeah I read, write and speak it very well. I spent 16 years of my life in Pakistan.
Turkiye has proved in Libya and Azerbaijan that drones are the kings.

Air defence systems are too expensive and are no match for drones.
Air defence systems could still work very well with SPAAGs providing cover to armor and AD batteries from missiles. But they must have ECM against EW
Apart from Content in Urdu, Anyone who understands Urdu, your thoughts on this Idea (EW & MALE Combo) in SEAD/DEAD Missions?
@PDF @Trailer23 @StormBreaker @Bilal Khan (Quwa)
Turks say that in both Syrian and Azerbaijani theaters big chunk of the war was fought between EW and ECM systems.

In Libyan theater it seems it was just incompetence. UAE rushed batteries to the militia group(this my opinion)

Sunny4pak

Dec 31, 2008
Yeah I read, write and speak it very well. I spent 16 years of my life in Pakistan.

Air defence systems could still work very well with SPAAGs providing cover to armor and AD batteries from missiles. But they must have ECM against EW

Turks say that in both Syrian and Azerbaijani theaters big chunk of the war was fought between EW and ECM systems.

In Libyan theater it seems it was just incompetence. UAE rushed batteries to the militia group(this my opinion)
Hmmmm.

Capt. Karnage

BANNED
May 24, 2020
Country
India

Nope.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom