What's new

Could China invade the USA?

Saudang

Sep 21, 2020
Country
India
Technically yes China could invade the US provided that there is already surprise element to their favor because nobody will expect China attempting that but logistically they could due to 3 reasons..

1. The US thinks it can't be invaded hence their defenses at home is not great because they don't even worry about that..

2. With a surprise element favor China could land one morning in California with around 1-mil forces landing in the first wave of invasions they could be able to subdue California pretty quickly but then run into a resistance as the Americans will be sending in waves after waves of forces and the chinese forces will be able to hold their ground conventional for upto 1-2 years provided they can logistically land 1-mil forces but if the chinese win the air-superiority battle and the oceans they can land as many troops as they want to back up the remaining it will become a gritty battle but China will eventually overrun the US but it will come at a great cost as the American civilians are armed but I think they will surrender after the army is crushed...

It could probably take between 5-6 years tough war fought inside the US..

3. The US under-belly is weak in my honest opinion because they only focus on offensive war since they live so far away from all the theaters and an invasion being attempted on them is not even in their dictionary. There is a sense of security in their opinion which in my opinion is a fools sense of security nothing more or less China can logsitically do it if they are obsessed with it but the US generals will never in their wildest dreams think about it but China will attempt to bring it to the US at the event of war China won't only strike the US with Nuclear weapons but attempt to invade it fully. China will not release American ever again if it ever WERE TO take it.. The course of history will change completely and a new world order.. The Chinese will become the dominant force in north America kicking out everything they don't want and harvest the country for resources in the next couple of centuries and build their own futuristic settlements into the next 2-3 centuries which will be called ''the Chinese golden age''
That is really some high quality BS you have written. Kudos for the imagination and creativity ..

I was looking for some comedy movie in Netflix, but your comment supplemented my daily dose of comedy requirements

Titanium100

Mar 1, 2019
Country
Denmark
That is really some high quality BS you have written. Kudos for the imagination and creativity ..

I was looking for some comedy movie in Netflix, but your comment supplemented my daily dose of comedy requirements
The Americans are not GOD himself or invincible hope you get the gist from there on... My calculation was based on in a scenario where China takes out the US airforce and Navy and from there on there is nothing they could do to prevent China putting troops on the land.... Period! You can re-examine this how much you want but a factual reality if China wins these 2 areas there is really not much they could do to prevent a ground invasion...

Nobody is invincible or GOD himself..... Everyone is beatable thats just the truth with the right planning everyone can be beaten under the right circumstances

Saudang

Sep 21, 2020
Country
India
The Americans are not GOD himself or invincible hope you get the gist from there on... My calculation was based on in a scenario where China takes out the US airforce and Navy and from there on there is nothing they could do to prevent China putting troops on the land.... Period! You can re-examine this how much you want but a factual reality if China wins these 2 areas there is really not much they could do to prevent a ground invasion...

Nobody is invincible or GOD himself..... Everyone is beatable thats just the truth with the right planning everyone can be beaten under the right circumstances
Yes bro. Take your point.

Thank you for the entertainment again :smitten::smitten::smitten:

Titanium100

Mar 1, 2019
Country
Denmark
Yes bro. Take your point.

Thank you for the entertainment again :smitten::smitten::smitten:
You people have 33mio gods it could use an addition perhaps... Go build a temple and worship them as an GOD entity... Even that won't ever change ground realities. War is based on reality not past glorifies, fictional hopes, and every war is a different war..

You can ask any military expert if US airforce and Navy is destroyed nothing on earth will be able to stop a ground invasion.... Simple reality and factual certainity

Tai Hai Chen

ELITE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2017
Country
Canada
Guam is vulnerable to invasion. During Spain America war America invaded Guam and annexed Guam.

Dec 26, 2020
Country
United States
You can ask any military expert if US airforce and Navy is destroyed nothing on earth will be able to stop a ground invasion.... Simple reality and factual certainity
This 100%..

And funny enough this is the two places the chinese have been beefing up in the last 2 decades they use most effort on gaining massive egde in these two specific areas.... The Chinese are upto something suspicious. They have the largest navy fleet now and their goals is clear to crush US navy and airforce and the rest will be history...

Last edited:

Titanium100

Mar 1, 2019
Country
Denmark
This 100%..

And funny enough this is the two places the chinese have been beefing up in the last 2 decades they use most effort on gaining massive egde in these two specific areas.... The Chinese are upto something suspicious. They have the largest navy fleet now and their goals is clear to crush US navy and airforce and the rest will be history...

It is pretty much the X-factor these two areas and once that occurs the winner will have free hand to re-colonize the Americas and no one on god's earth will be able to prevent it if they crush the US Airforce and Navy everything becomes open for them.. This becomes a certainity and factual reality from a military point of view that no military expert or military purist will disagree with

Last edited:

danger007

ELITE MEMBER
May 30, 2011
Country
India

Oh you called that stuff calculations ... my bad ... I was thinking what kind of delusion is this... thanks for clarifying ..

1 ... surprise element or filament in favour of china....
2. As USA think itself invincible it won't deploy defense network across.
3.. US trained for offensive operation... they are dumb when it comes to defense ... they cannot go offensive against invasion.. just wave white flag...
4.. you want to move 1million troops and weapons into usa over night... i get your point... I noticed in many chinese movies... people fly on trees and water... likewise one million troops fly on oceans with weapons ....

Great calculation...

Dec 26, 2020
Country
United States
It is pretty much the X-factor these two areas and once that occurs the winner will have free hand to re-colonize the Americas and no one on god's earth will be able to prevent it if they crush the US Airforce and Navy everything becomes open for them.. This becomes a certainity and factual reality from a military point of view that no military expert or military purist will disagree with
Basically from a military purist point of view it would be undebatable.. They will have free hand in the Americas if they were to achieve these two objectives..

Taking out the USAF and USN both? Not likely. At all.
I know China's navy and Airforce is unproven in combat but to be honest we don't really know their capabilities only god knows at this point... Everything with them is secret because you don't know if they will just come out and rollover USF and USN like they were nothing or get crushed themselves by the US... It is very hard to predict even under at gun-point

VCheng

ELITE MEMBER
Sep 29, 2010
Country
Pakistan
I know China's navy and Airforce is unproven in combat but to be honest we don't really know their capabilities only god knows at this point... Everything with them is secret because you don't know if they will just come out and rollover USF and USN like they were nothing or get crushed themselves by the US... It is very hard to predict even under at gun-point
Good point. Let China try as best as it can.

Genghis khan1

Aug 22, 2015
Country
Pakistan
They already did, with their supply of fentanyl via Mexico and cheap goods.

But to answer your question, Yes it can. Are they going to succeed? We do not know.

The US mainland is no small area, but then again, the Chinese aren't running out of manpower anytime soon either. Mexicans were defeated in the 1800s and still claim Texas, Arizona, and other parts of the US to be their land. so it wouldn't be hard to convince them to join the fight.

Chinese are already in the process of making inroads and buying aka investment in the Mexican govt. With all that money, they can easily buy the loyalty of all the cartel thugs and hire them as a rental army like the US-created Afghan National Army (ANA). Now, all they gotta do land, Stage, and smile. It would be like a Cuban missile crisis.
1. The US thinks it can't be invaded hence their defenses at home is not great because they don't even worry about that..
You are not totally wrong in your assessment, but this is exactly why the 2nd amendment, "Right to bear", is so popular in the US and by design, US govt does not take weapons away from it citizen. it would not be a cakewalk for the invading army.

Last edited:

Chris Logan

Jul 12, 2014
Country
India
Speaking as an American and a USMC Veteran, there is nothing Americans would like to do than kill invaders. It is pretty ingrained in American culture. I can assure you any CCP troops invading American soil will be hunted down and eliminated, quite viscously I might add.

Tai Hai Chen

ELITE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2017
Country
Canada
Guam.
Speaking as an American and a USMC Veteran, there is nothing Americans would like to do than kill invaders. It is pretty ingrained in American culture. I can assure you any CCP troops invading American soil will be hunted down and eliminated, quite viscously I might add.
How are you going to fight the invaders when all your warships are sunk by Chinese navy and air force? How are you going to swim to Guam from US mainland? Like. Seriously. Grow up.

@White and Green with M/S @vostok @striver44 @aziqbal @rent4country @F-22Raptor @Hamartia Antidote @FuturePAF @mike2000 is back @ChineseTiger1986 @Suika @zectech @dbc @gambit @Mk-313

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom