What's new

Could China invade the USA?

CatSultan

Oct 23, 2020
Country
Pakistan
No. It would end up like the US in Afghanistan. I live in the US and I would fight a Chinese invasion and so would everyone else here. Most people are armed so that would be no problem. There is coast on both sides and guerillas could hide in the rocky mountains easily. The Chinese army would also be massivley outnumbered by the local population.

Beast

BANNED
Feb 5, 2011
Country
China
there are post in this group asking the question could the USA invade and defeat China.

are those post made my stupid, arrogant and suspicious China Thing. apart from nuclear weapons in USA’s military, no other armed forces could invade the East coast of China

Every day all the time, China greedy elite looking whole world for imaginary enemies.

You treat us as enemies, we are enemies
Nice accusation. All I say is warmonger US trying to pick a fight and provoke China, not the other way round.

US is losing the trade and commerce war with China. Military edge is the only solution left for US.

Typical american behaviour where they will accuse rival of crime they committed.

mike2000 is back

Apr 12, 2015
Country
United Kingdom
China first have to find out a way to break island chains covering it's entire gateways to outside world and these island chains are controlled by the best navies of the world..... USA, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Vietnam etc.
US AND JAPAN. The others are either irrelevant compared to the the PLAN or not hostile towards the Chinese per se(Koreans for example has far more hostility towards Japan than anything on earth). So only the U.S and Japan to some extent are holding the fort over there.
Moreover , Vietnam has nothing to do with the first/second island chain dude. :hitwall: With all due respect to Vietnam, they are to China just like Bangladesh is to you guys. In short their navy pose no real threat to the Chinese. The only naval power locking up the Chinese in Asia pacific is the U.S. Without the US, the Chinese will long have been dominating that region and probably even Asia as a whole by now.

Beast

BANNED
Feb 5, 2011
Country
China
No. It would end up like the US in Afghanistan. I live in the US and I would fight a Chinese invasion and so would everyone else here. Most people are armed so that would be no problem. There is coast on both sides and guerillas could hide in the rocky mountains easily. The Chinese army would also be massivley outnumbered by the local population.
Why bother to send troops on US. Just throw nuke and no matter, how much your population armed is useless.
Whoever can build a real shield against nuclear strike will win the conflict in future.

Oct 29, 2020
Country
Pakistan
I see a lot of post about the USA Attacking China. or the USA defending Taiwan, Japan or ROK.

What I never see is anyone say how would China Attack and defeat the USA in a one vs one?

how would China invade the USA?

how would China invade, take and hold Guam, alaska, Hawaii or west coast of the USA?

and would China target US Bases in Japan & ROK. since the forces there would prevent China navy from making it to US territory.

Japan

US Navy
Yokosuka
1 Aircraft Carrier (CVN)
3 Guided Missile Cruisers (CGHM)
2 Guided Missile Destroyers (DDGHM)
5 Guided Missile Destroyers (DDGM)
1 Command Ship (LCC)

Sasebo
1 Amphibious Assault Ship (LHA)
1 Amphibious Transport Dock (LPD)
2 Dock Landing Ship (LSD)
4 Mine Countermeasure Ship (MCO)

Iwakuni:
48 F18E/F (Fighters)
10 EA18G (EW)
E-2D (AEWC)
24 MH60R (ASW)
12 MH60S (MRH)

US Air Force
Kadena:
5th Air Force HQ
54 F15C/D (Fighters)
15 KC135R (Tankers)
2 E-3B (AEWC)
10 C130J (Transports)
10 HH-60G (CSAR)

Misawa
48 F16C/D (Fighters)

Shariki
1 AN/TPY-2 X Band Radar site

Kyogamisaki
1 AN/TPY-2 X Band Radar site

US Marines
Okinawa
MEF 3 HQ
3rd Marine HQ
1 Marine Regiment
1 Field Artillery Regiment
24 F18C/D (Fighters)
12 F35B (Fighters)
15 KC130J (Tankers)
24 MV22B (Tilt Transport)

ROK
US Army

Camp Humphrey/Camp Casey
USFK HQ
8th Army HQ
2nd Infantry Division HQ
87 M1A2 SEP V2 (Tank)
111 M2/M3/M7 (Fighting Vehicle)
18 M109A6/A7 (SP Field Artillery)
18 M1064 (SP Mortars)
324 Infantrymen Dismounts
128 Scout Dismounts
36 MLRS (Rocket Launchers)
48 AH64D/E (Attack Copters)
60 HH-60 (MRH)
30 Patriots (ADA)

Camp Carroll
30 Patriots (ADA)
1 ABCT in worth of equipment in storage

US Air Force
Osan
7th Air Force HQ
24 F16C/D (Fighters)
24 A10C (Ground Attack Planes)
30 Patriots (ADA)
6 THAAD (ADA)

Kunsan
48 F16C/D (Fighters)

and if China fired Missiles at these bases. Would Japan & ROK's ADA assets fire at Chinese Missiles? also any chinese missile that hit their targets would kill Japanese & ROK soldiers and civilians. thus likely bringing them into the conflict on the USA side.
Dude what a stupid post this is why China Invade USA??? give us any reasonable and valid reasons for that, please explain it

Oct 29, 2020
Country
Pakistan
Technically yes China could invade the US provided that there is already surprise element to their favor because nobody will expect China attempting that but logistically they could due to 3 reasons..

1. The US thinks it can't be invaded hence their defenses at home is not great because they don't even worry about that..

2. With a surprise element favor China could land one morning in California with around 1-mil forces landing in the first wave of invasions they could be able to subdue California pretty quickly but then run into a resistance as the Americans will be sending in waves after waves of forces and the chinese forces will be able to hold their ground conventional for upto 1-2 years provided they can logistically land 1-mil forces but if the chinese win the air-superiority battle and the oceans they can land as many troops as they want to back up the remaining it will become a gritty battle but China will eventually overrun the US but it will come at a great cost as the American civilians are armed but I think they will surrender after the army is crushed...

It could probably take between 5-6 years tough war fought inside the US..

3. The US under-belly is weak in my honest opinion because they only focus on offensive war since they live so far away from all the theaters and an invasion being attempted on them is not even in their dictionary. There is a sense of security in their opinion which in my opinion is a fools sense of security nothing more or less China can logsitically do it if they are obsessed with it but the US generals will never in their wildest dreams think about it but China will attempt to bring it to the US at the event of war China won't only strike the US with Nuclear weapons but attempt to invade it fully. China will not release American ever again if it ever WERE TO take it.. The course of history will change completely and a new world order.. The Chinese will become the dominant force in north America kicking out everything they don't want and harvest the country for resources in the next couple of centuries and build their own futuristic settlements into the next 2-3 centuries which will be called ''the Chinese golden age''
:lol::lol::rofl::crazy:
LOL What a post you have, Amphibious ships is weak point of China, China just started to improve in this field its take time to develop massive Amphibious fleet

and lol USA weak in defense lol, USA have Best air defense system, battle proven fighter jets, battle harden army, massive Naval fleet, Kid get out of your wet dreams

Old School

Apr 16, 2010
Most US households are already made of Chinese inventories. Invading the pockets of citizens is the most crucial invasion of the 21st century. Mindless bombing inside another country only costs invaders' taxpayers' money which makes no sense. This is what US has beenn doing so far. In addition, US is also bringing in milions of non skilled refugees from those Banana republics to employ in the low wage labor market.

fallstuff

ELITE MEMBER
Nov 20, 2009
Country
Bangladesh
Technically yes China could invade the US provided that there is already surprise element to their favor because nobody will expect China attempting that but logistically they could due to 3 reasons..

1. The US thinks it can't be invaded hence their defenses at home is not great because they don't even worry about that..

2. With a surprise element favor China could land one morning in California with around 1-mil forces landing in the first wave of invasions they could be able to subdue California pretty quickly but then run into a resistance as the Americans will be sending in waves after waves of forces and the chinese forces will be able to hold their ground conventional for upto 1-2 years provided they can logistically land 1-mil forces but if the chinese win the air-superiority battle and the oceans they can land as many troops as they want to back up the remaining it will become a gritty battle but China will eventually overrun the US but it will come at a great cost as the American civilians are armed but I think they will surrender after the army is crushed...

It could probably take between 5-6 years tough war fought inside the US..

3. The US under-belly is weak in my honest opinion because they only focus on offensive war since they live so far away from all the theaters and an invasion being attempted on them is not even in their dictionary. There is a sense of security in their opinion which in my opinion is a fools sense of security nothing more or less China can logsitically do it if they are obsessed with it but the US generals will never in their wildest dreams think about it but China will attempt to bring it to the US at the event of war China won't only strike the US with Nuclear weapons but attempt to invade it fully. China will not release American ever again if it ever WERE TO take it.. The course of history will change completely and a new world order.. The Chinese will become the dominant force in north America kicking out everything they don't want and harvest the country for resources in the next couple of centuries and build their own futuristic settlements into the next 2-3 centuries which will be called ''the Chinese golden age''
No way Jose , everyone in the good ole USA is armed to the teeth. Who would in the right mind invade the US !
In 2018, Small Arms Survey reported that there are over one billion small arms distributed globally, of which 857 million (about 85 percent) are in civilian hands. The Small Arms Survey stated that U.S. civilians alone account for 393 million (about 46 percent) of the worldwide total of civilian held firearms.

qwerrty

May 12, 2010
not impossible after seeing how they handle the pandemic. what a shit show mess. really opened my eyes. nothing like hollywood movies. :lol:

The Maverick

BANNED
Jan 4, 2016
Country
India
most childish post in years..
China can't invade India which is next door..
they have no usable carriers
arev2 million chinease swimming Pacific
with tanks on their backs
what a,joke

Oct 29, 2020
Country
Pakistan
most childish post in years..
China can't invade India which is next door..
they have no usable carriers
arev2 million chinease swimming Pacific
with tanks on their backs
what a,joke
They are one of the most peaceful country in the world and they don't need to invade India, they will destroys you with their long range MLRS/IRBMs/ICBMs/Cruise missiles if they want and LOL what is Liaoning their first carrier its is fully operationalized it since 2018 but its bit a training carrier for them because this is their first carrier, they are developing doctrine/strategies/tactic/procedures using carriers, and second one is in trail state lol

BHAN85

Jan 5, 2015
Country
Spain
Jeremiah 51:30

The soldiers of Babylonia will stop fighting.
They will remain in their fortified cities.
They will lose their strength to do battle.
They will be as frightened as women.
The houses in her cities will be set on fire.
The gates of her cities will be broken down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom