What's new

Could China invade the USA?

Ziggy1977

May 3, 2019
Country
United States
I see a lot of post about the USA Attacking China. or the USA defending Taiwan, Japan or ROK.

What I never see is anyone say how would China Attack and defeat the USA in a one vs one?

how would China invade the USA?

how would China invade, take and hold Guam, alaska, Hawaii or west coast of the USA?

and would China target US Bases in Japan & ROK. since the forces there would prevent China navy from making it to US territory.

Japan

US Navy
Yokosuka
1 Aircraft Carrier (CVN)
3 Guided Missile Cruisers (CGHM)
2 Guided Missile Destroyers (DDGHM)
5 Guided Missile Destroyers (DDGM)
1 Command Ship (LCC)

Sasebo
1 Amphibious Assault Ship (LHA)
1 Amphibious Transport Dock (LPD)
2 Dock Landing Ship (LSD)
4 Mine Countermeasure Ship (MCO)

Iwakuni:
48 F18E/F (Fighters)
10 EA18G (EW)
E-2D (AEWC)
24 MH60R (ASW)
12 MH60S (MRH)

US Air Force
Kadena:
5th Air Force HQ
54 F15C/D (Fighters)
15 KC135R (Tankers)
2 E-3B (AEWC)
10 C130J (Transports)
10 HH-60G (CSAR)

Misawa
48 F16C/D (Fighters)

Shariki
1 AN/TPY-2 X Band Radar site

Kyogamisaki
1 AN/TPY-2 X Band Radar site

US Marines
Okinawa
MEF 3 HQ
3rd Marine HQ
1 Marine Regiment
1 Field Artillery Regiment
24 F18C/D (Fighters)
12 F35B (Fighters)
15 KC130J (Tankers)
24 MV22B (Tilt Transport)

ROK
US Army

Camp Humphrey/Camp Casey
USFK HQ
8th Army HQ
2nd Infantry Division HQ
87 M1A2 SEP V2 (Tank)
111 M2/M3/M7 (Fighting Vehicle)
18 M109A6/A7 (SP Field Artillery)
18 M1064 (SP Mortars)
324 Infantrymen Dismounts
128 Scout Dismounts
36 MLRS (Rocket Launchers)
48 AH64D/E (Attack Copters)
60 HH-60 (MRH)
30 Patriots (ADA)

Camp Carroll
30 Patriots (ADA)
1 ABCT in worth of equipment in storage

US Air Force
Osan
7th Air Force HQ
24 F16C/D (Fighters)
24 A10C (Ground Attack Planes)
30 Patriots (ADA)
6 THAAD (ADA)

Kunsan
48 F16C/D (Fighters)

and if China fired Missiles at these bases. Would Japan & ROK's ADA assets fire at Chinese Missiles? also any chinese missile that hit their targets would kill Japanese & ROK soldiers and civilians. thus likely bringing them into the conflict on the USA side.

tower9

Sep 19, 2018
Country
China
Why would China want to invade the USA? It just wants the neoliberal globalists to leave it the **** alone so it can continue developing. China wants the US to leave Asia but it has no reason to attack the US homeland, that is such an absurd proposition.

bilibili

New Recruit

Aug 5, 2020
Country
China
Stupid, arrogant and suspicious US thinking, apart from nuclear weapons in China’s military, no other armed forces can reach the west coast of US

Every day all the time, US greedy elite looking whole world for imaginary enemies

You treat us as enemies, we are enemies

Ziggy1977

May 3, 2019
Country
United States
Stupid, arrogant and suspicious US thinking, apart from nuclear weapons in China’s military, no other armed forces can reach the west coast of US

Every day all the time, US greedy elite looking whole world for imaginary enemies

there are post in this group asking the question could the USA invade and defeat China.

are those post made my stupid, arrogant and suspicious China Thing. apart from nuclear weapons in USA’s military, no other armed forces could invade the East coast of China

Every day all the time, China greedy elite looking whole world for imaginary enemies.

SpaceMan18

Aug 10, 2020
Country
Bangladesh
there are post in this group asking the question could the USA invade and defeat China.

are those post made my stupid, arrogant and suspicious China Thing. apart from nuclear weapons in USA’s military, no other armed forces could invade the East coast of China

Every day all the time, China greedy elite looking whole world for imaginary enemies.

Buddy they fight with money not weapons lol

Titanium100

Mar 1, 2019
Country
Denmark
Technically yes China could invade the US provided that there is already surprise element to their favor because nobody will expect China attempting that but logistically they could due to 3 reasons..

1. The US thinks it can't be invaded hence their defenses at home is not great because they don't even worry about that..

2. With a surprise element favor China could land one morning in California with around 1-mil forces landing in the first wave of invasions they could be able to subdue California pretty quickly but then run into a resistance as the Americans will be sending in waves after waves of forces and the chinese forces will be able to hold their ground conventional for upto 1-2 years provided they can logistically land 1-mil forces but if the chinese win the air-superiority battle and the oceans they can land as many troops as they want to back up the remaining it will become a gritty battle but China will eventually overrun the US but it will come at a great cost as the American civilians are armed but I think they will surrender after the army is crushed...

It could probably take between 5-6 years tough war fought inside the US..

3. The US under-belly is weak in my honest opinion because they only focus on offensive war since they live so far away from all the theaters and an invasion being attempted on them is not even in their dictionary. There is a sense of security in their opinion which in my opinion is a fools sense of security nothing more or less China can logsitically do it if they are obsessed with it but the US generals will never in their wildest dreams think about it but China will attempt to bring it to the US at the event of war China won't only strike the US with Nuclear weapons but attempt to invade it fully. China will not release American ever again if it ever WERE TO take it.. The course of history will change completely and a new world order.. The Chinese will become the dominant force in north America kicking out everything they don't want and harvest the country for resources in the next couple of centuries and build their own futuristic settlements into the next 2-3 centuries which will be called ''the Chinese golden age''

Last edited:

danger007

ELITE MEMBER
May 30, 2011
Country
India
Technically yes China could invade the US provided that there is already surprise element to their favor because nobody will expect China attempting that but logistically they could due to 3 reasons..

1. The US thinks it can't be invaded hence their defenses at home is not great because they don't even worry about that..

2. With a surprise element favor China could land one morning in California with around 1-mil forces landing in the first wave of invasions they could be able to subdue California pretty quickly but then run into a resistance as the Americans will be sending in waves after waves of forces and the chinese forces will be able to hold their ground conventional for upto 1-2 years provided they can logistically land 1-mil forces but if the chinese win the air-superiority battle and the oceans they can land as many troops as they want to back up the remaining it will become a gritty battle but China will eventually overrun the US but it will come at a great cost as the American civilians are armed but I think they will surrender after the army is crushed...

3. The US under-belly is weak in my honest opinion because they only focus on offensive war since they live so far away from all the theaters and an invasion being attempted on them is not even in their dictionary. There is a sense of security in their opinion which in my opinion is a fools sense of security nothing more or less China can logsitically do it if they are obsessed with it but the US generals will never in their wildest dreams think about it but China will attempt to bring it to the US at the event of war China won't only strike the US with Nuclear weapons but attempt to invade it fully. China will not release American ever again if it ever WERE TO take it.. The course of history will change completely and a new world order.. The Chinese will become the dominant force in north America kicking out everything they don't want and harvest the country for resources in the next couple of centuries and build their own futuristic settlements into the next 2-3 centuries which will be called ''the Chinese golden age'' or the Second Tang period
I saved your post .. so I can share with my friends and laugh together ... do you think US couldn't detect such massive forces reaching...🤣🤣🤣.... or you think, US leave their homeland empty by deploying troops abroad.. what an ..

UKBengali

ELITE MEMBER
May 29, 2011
Country
Bangladesh
This is a ridiculous suggestion but here goes some analysis.

Two options for China to realistically invade the US:

1. Through Russia and into US via Alaska.

If somehow the Russians allowed this and they managed to land a massive army in Alaska they would then have to drive through over a thousand miles of Canadian territory before getting to the mainland "proper". I give this around a zero chance.

2. Sailing with their Navy to the USA.

The USN will most probably not bother sending any more than a CSG(2 carriers, 8 cruisers/destroyers, 6-8 SSNs) to sink the PLAN before it even gets to Hawaii.
Again I give this around a zero chance.

The Chinese have no military capability to invade the US at this time.

Titanium100

Mar 1, 2019
Country
Denmark
I saved your post .. so I can share with my friends and laugh together ... do you think US couldn't detect such massive forces reaching...🤣🤣🤣.... or you think, US leave their homeland empty by deploying troops abroad.. what an ..
No they won't know it.. If they are sneaked upon during non-war time just like another 2.0 Pearl Harbour

dbc

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Feb 1, 2009
Country
United States

3. The US under-belly is weak in my honest opinion because they only focus on offensive war since they live so far away from all the theaters and an invasion being attempted on them is not even in their dictionary. There is a sense of security in their opinion which in my opinion is a fools sense of security nothing more or less China can logsitically do it if they are obsessed with it but the US generals will never in their wildest dreams think about it but China will attempt to bring it to the US at the event of war China won't only strike the US with Nuclear weapons but attempt to invade it fully. China will not release American ever again if it ever WERE TO take it.. The course of history will change completely and a new world order.. The Chinese will become the dominant force in north America kicking out everything they don't want and harvest the country for resources in the next couple of centuries and build their own futuristic settlements into the next 2-3 centuries which will be called ''the Chinese golden age'' or the Second Tang period
I think you should be permanently banned from the internet for your own safety.

Titanium100

Mar 1, 2019
Country
Denmark
I think you should be permanently banned from the internet for your own safety.
Don't be ridiculous if China wins the air and sea by destroying US airforce and navy there is no one denying Chinese access to US mainland.. If the US is crushed in these places you can bet that China will be able to put troops on land at will and you don't need to be math genius to understand that much and when they get there the US under-belly is weak racially fragmented US won't hold much

VCheng

ELITE MEMBER
Sep 29, 2010
Country
Pakistan
Don't be ridiculous if China wins the air and sea by destroying US airforce and navy there is no one denying Chinese access to US mainland.. If the US is crushed in these places you can bet that China will be able to put troops on land at will and you don't need to be math genius to understand that much
I suppose the Chinese want to try our takeout as opposed to theirs? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom