What's new

CM Punjab Usman Khan Buzdar destroy PTI in Punjab | No Real Development, Bad Governance | Weak politics

ziaulislam

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 22, 2010
Country
Pakistan
Why we go to IMF? Because we spend more then we earn. Because we get used to USA war money for some years and when they close the tab we go to IMF. Because we are politically immature nation that was ruled by GHQ since 1947. No lender trust Pakistan unless its under IMF. Why is that?

All the blame goes to selectors of Imran Khan. Musharraf ruled for a decade directly and had even worse policies. He fixed dollar rate thanks to WoT money. Didn't invest penny in power plants. This is what direct army rule does, its even worse then indirectly ruling.

But future of Pakistan depend on zero interference by army in politics.
Wait what :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

We spend more to stimulate artificial GDP growth which you want..i.e PMLN supporter

GHQ doesnt want that..it want responsible growth and hence has tried to manage a situation where we have to use gandhi picture in pakistan(default)

You are truely a CONFUSED friend
Lenders trust you even out of IMF ..they dont rust you when spending becomes illogical
I.e a deficit of 24b$ per year..sink that in

Currently its surplus
So when should army interfere?

I will let you decide?

Should it be when we give up nukes(once we default) or when we start using gandhi and nehru pictures to buy bread(when we are way past default)?

What should it be??

Because apart from these two we have gone through everything including almost default saved by amry chief and IK going on his knees to beg for 15b$ from arab countries and similar amount from uncle sam

And this isnt the first time either

Musharrf said how he begged to china and arab countries in 1998 and they scolded him (that was also sharif GREAT GDP growth doing)

I mean we as a nation dont have any value due to our begging

I will let you decide?

Should it be when we give up nukes(once we default) or when we start using gandhi and nehru pictures to buy bread(when we are way past default)?

What should it be??

Because apart from these two we have gone through everything including almost default saved by amry chief and IK going on his knees to beg for 15b$ from arab countries and similar amount from uncle sam

Musharrf said how he begged to china and arab countries in 1998 and they scolded him (that was also sharif GREAT GDP growth doing)

With respect to GHQ
Zardari and shatif the beloved leaders have ruled since 1971 bar two periods of 1978-85 & 1998-2008 both golden periods of pakistan economic and fiscal growth wise

Last edited:

Kabira

ELITE MEMBER
Jul 12, 2014
Country
Pakistan
Wait what :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

We spend more to stimulate artificial GDP growth which you want..i.e PMLN supporter

GHQ doesnt want that..it want responsible growth and hence has tried to manage a situation where we have to use gandhi picture in pakistan(default)

You are truely a CONFUSED friend
Lenders trust you even out of IMF ..they dont rust you when spending becomes illogical
I.e a deficit of 24b$ per year..sink that in

Currently its surplus

I will let you decide?

What should it be??

I will let you decide?

What should it be??

With respect to GHQ
Zardari and shatif the beloved leaders have ruled since 1971 bar two periods of 1978-85 & 1998-2008 both golden periods of pakistan economic and fiscal growth wise
You mean GHQ want respectable growth rate of 1% as while their budget is increasing 20% every year.

ziaulislam

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 22, 2010
Country
Pakistan
You mean GHQ want respectable growth rate of 1% as while their budget is increasing 20% every year.
Yeah..why increase the budget .?

We should ask GHQ to disband army and give up kashmir just like bengal did give up to india..

Nobody is asking the people of pakistan to fight

If that is what you /PMLN want then fine..

It is democracy ...

Infact we are more likely to presper econmically if we hand over GB and kashmiri to india and disband nukes as per PMLN maryum nawaz ideology ..

Poor guy still hasnt been able to recover his image after being forced into conducting nuclear explosions

Kabira

ELITE MEMBER
Jul 12, 2014
Country
Pakistan
Yeah..why increase the budget .?

We should ask GHQ to disband army and give up kashmir just like bengal did give up to india..

Nobody is asking the people of pakistan to fight

If that is what you /PMLN want then fine..

It is democracy ...

Infact we are more likely to presper econmically if we hand over GB and kashmiri to india and disband nukes as per PMLN maryum nawaz ideology ..

Poor guy still hasnt been able to recover his image after being forced into conducting nuclear explosions
Who told you to hand over anything to India. Meanwhile what they have you cannot get because they are simply much more powerful. Its time to accept this fact instead of sending terrorists across LoC. Let these kashmiris fight for themselves, we have done enough.

Plus right now our problem isn't IoK but internal pashtun, baloch and sindhi terrorists. First bring peace in Pakistan before thinking about sponsoring terrorism across the border.

ziaulislam

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 22, 2010
Country
Pakistan
Who told you to hand over anything to India. Meanwhile what they have you cannot get because they are simply much more powerful. Its time to accept this fact instead of sending terrorists across LoC. Let these kashmiris fight for themselves, we have done enough.

Plus right now our problem isn't IoK but internal pashtun, baloch and sindhi terrorists. First bring peace in Pakistan before thinking about sponsoring terrorism across the border.
You twist around topics
We started from you pretending that 5% gdp growth while bankrupt is good to army needs to do heavy spending cut to balming army for all the IMF deals we ended up with

Kabira

ELITE MEMBER
Jul 12, 2014
Country
Pakistan
You twist around topics
We started from you pretending that 5% gdp growth while bankrupt is good to army needs to do heavy spending cut to balming army for all the IMF deals we ended up with
Right now army spend 20-30% of its budget on domestic terrorism sponsored by Indo-Afghan alliance. Imagine Pakistan spending this amount which is $2 billion on development. It will lead to growth and we will not have to borrow from IMF.

Make peace with Indo-Afghan to take care of internal enemies and develop.

Patriot forever

Jun 2, 2020
Country
Pakistan
The idea is GHQ doesn't want the country to go bankrupt and default. If that happens their will be no war, you lost without fighting.

The GDP growth you witnessed in Plmn term was just a bubble, see for yourself the difference between India Bangladesh and Pakistan over the last 10 years of PDM.
What they achieved is sustainable growth that shows on ground in all sectors. Where is your supposed growth?
As I mentioned before it was just spending and consumption. Nothing actual and sustainable.

GHQ knows the problems with the economy, they have voluntarily cut their defence spendings to support the country. Their actual budget released so far is lower than previously.
Right now army spend 20-30% of its budget on domestic terrorism sponsored by Indo-Afghan alliance. Imagine Pakistan spending this amount which is $2 billion on development. It will lead to growth and we will not have to borrow from IMF.

Make peace with Indo-Afghan to take care of internal enemies and develop.
Pakistan is not the aggressor bro. They are just waiting for a chance to pounce. It's better to be prepared.
A balance of power and formidable defence has to be maintained at all costs. Your enemy is just looking for an opening. Paper agreements won't protect you only deterrence can.
This idea of peace is not new, that's what America wants to defang Pakistan. Once peace agreement is signed they will go after your nuclear weapons. Have you forgotten how zardari actively tried to stop jf17 program, why Nawaz Sharif was kept in the dark regarding nuclear program?

Last edited:

AsianLion

ELITE MEMBER
Nov 1, 2010
Country
Pakistan
Major administrative changes expected in Punjab

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Imran Khan discussed major administrative changes in Punjab in coming days with the party leadership here Tuesday. Before the meeting, the prime minister summoned Punjab CM Usman Buzdar and had discussion with him on the matter.

“Usman Buzdar meets Prime Minister Imran Khan. Talks were held on overall situation in Punjab,” says a brief statement issued by Prime Minister Office after the meeting.

According to insiders, the prime minister hinted at major administrative changes in Punjab during the meeting. The meeting deliberated on giving the post of deputy chairman Senate to any allied party. The performance of the Punjab government was also discussed in detail in the meeting.

The meeting also discussed the upcoming election of chairman, deputy chairman Senate on March 12. The prime minister has given the task to Defence Minister Pervaiz Khattak to get the support of the members for chairman and deputy chairman Senate.

No name has so far surfaced for the slot of deputy chairman Senate, while the incumbent Chairman Sadiq Sanjrani has been named by the PTI and its allies to run again for the top Senate post.

The leadership decided to hold consultations with the allied parties to finalise name for the slot of deputy chairman Senate, which is most likely to go either to BAP or MQM.

krash

Jul 28, 2009
Country
Pakistan
Buzdar is serving and helping Noon league covertly. Doing nothing for the sake of noon league to make sure next time noon will get full majority from Punjab. Question is who wants to make shahbaz PM? Those who wanted to make shahbaz PM are with Buzdar and they are also behind buzdar appointment. I rest my case.
No doubt Buzdar is total disaster and failed to control the country size Punjab. But months ago a tv channel claim Shahbaz and Chaudries are very happy with this guy and not letting govt to eject him.
So when a chief minister from the PTI, directly appointed by Imran Khan against protests from people who knew him, messes up everything, it is still not PTI's/Imran Khan's fault. Makes sense.

Also PMLN was borrowing one loan after other four "beautification" of Lahore, while other regions barely had water to drink.
He wasn't called Showbaz Sharif for nothing. That is what happens when you elect illiterate morons.

That said, Buzdar has failed the entire province, not just Lahore. I don't understand how Showbaz and the PMLN's debacles exonerate Buzdar and PTI from their own debacles?

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2021
Country
United Kingdom
Major administrative changes expected in Punjab

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Imran Khan discussed major administrative changes in Punjab in coming days with the party leadership here Tuesday. Before the meeting, the prime minister summoned Punjab CM Usman Buzdar and had discussion with him on the matter.

“Usman Buzdar meets Prime Minister Imran Khan. Talks were held on overall situation in Punjab,” says a brief statement issued by Prime Minister Office after the meeting.

According to insiders, the prime minister hinted at major administrative changes in Punjab during the meeting. The meeting deliberated on giving the post of deputy chairman Senate to any allied party. The performance of the Punjab government was also discussed in detail in the meeting.

The meeting also discussed the upcoming election of chairman, deputy chairman Senate on March 12. The prime minister has given the task to Defence Minister Pervaiz Khattak to get the support of the members for chairman and deputy chairman Senate.

No name has so far surfaced for the slot of deputy chairman Senate, while the incumbent Chairman Sadiq Sanjrani has been named by the PTI and its allies to run again for the top Senate post.

The leadership decided to hold consultations with the allied parties to finalise name for the slot of deputy chairman Senate, which is most likely to go either to BAP or MQM.
LOL

American Pakistani

ELITE MEMBER
May 30, 2010
Country
Pakistan
He wasn't called Showbaz Sharif for nothing. That is what happens when you elect illiterate morons.

That said, Buzdar has failed the entire province, not just Lahore. I don't understand how Showbaz and the PMLN's debacles exonerate Buzdar and PTI from their own debacles?
I'm fan of no politician. Many pti supporters think I'm PMLN supporter. But I think it's unfair to expect Imran Khan deliver so quickly,especially in a country where politicians are sold for money.

krash

Jul 28, 2009
Country
Pakistan
I'm fan of no politician. Many pti supporters think I'm PMLN supporter. But I think it's unfair to expect Imran Khan deliver so quickly,especially in a country where politicians are sold for money.
I'm not expecting him to deliver, I'm expecting him to show that he is trying to. Anything tangible, even just on paper. Not this everyday two-bit rhetoric that "I will dig rivers of milk and honey". Tell me one macro measure that he is working towards? Or even an idea of a measure. Just one. His entire political career has been hyperbole and soap opera politics.

"I will do this and that and then some more"...Yeah? How? Tell me, Mr. Prime Minister. I've begun to think that Trevor Noah was right about him.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom