• Thursday, November 21, 2019

CJP Chaudhry creates a judicial NAB

Discussion in 'Insaf - Justice' started by SSGPA1, May 2, 2009.

1. SSGPA1

SSGPA1 SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,268 / -0
    Pakistan
    Lets see what is the outcome of the JNAB, I am not a big fan of the CJP but I still believe that he sould be given time to implement his changes. At the same time I hope that a committee is formed with people from all walks of life to recommend a package for judiciary.

I hope that I am wrong in assessment of the CJP and that majority who stood up for the CJP is right otherwise majority will be disppointed which will be a very bad thing (among many others) for Pakistan.

:pakistan:

2. Bane Blade

Bane Blade SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 187 / -0
    I actually do agree with everything you say and I am not lying you have a very fair point and a correct sense what I am saying is that the Niyat won't change with at high level by the way your example can be seen at the Punjab police bought in by the CM of Punjab, ever since the high salary many people living in city areas have found reduced crime and reduced bribery, my friend said now all we need to tackle is people who use contacts that needs to be sorted we could use a name and shame campaign it would help alot.

• Thanks Thanks x 1